PDA

View Full Version : Englishtown june 12

QuadRacer041
06-02-2005, 03:05 PM
who's all going to the race at e town next week end.
ill be there running 4 stroke b and open b

Stealth450r
06-02-2005, 07:52 PM
i will be there im racing 4 stroke b and open b
im also going this sunday and the following sat also what about you.

QuadRacer041
06-03-2005, 03:25 AM
yup ill be there too

Steve-O
06-03-2005, 07:36 AM
rausch creek is running their NEATV race the same weekend, someone should of scheduled it better

blasterkid
06-03-2005, 09:45 AM
i think ill be there

QuadRacer041
06-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by Steve-O
rausch creek is running their NEATV race the same weekend, someone should of scheduled it better

no doubt who ever made the sched. at e town should have checked into that, etown will lose alot of racers because of that

black450r
06-04-2005, 12:50 PM
im going racin in production B on my xc bike

528ATVRacewear
06-06-2005, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
who's all going to the race at e town next week end.
ill be there running 4 stroke b and open b

Hey Lou,
I'll be out there on Sun. I'm not racing just hanging out. I'll be selling my stuff out of the Hellbound Racing stand. Make sure you come by and say hi!

QuadRacer041
06-06-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by 528ATVRacewear
Hey Lou,
I'll be out there on Sun. I'm not racing just hanging out. I'll be selling my stuff out of the Hellbound Racing stand. Make sure you come by and say hi!

no doubt
ill be there saturday and sunday, just gonna mess around alittle on saturday i dont want to wear myself out for sunday.i was there yesterday and they made a few changes to the track so i want to make sure i have a few things dialed in.

QuadRacer041
06-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Stealth450r
i will be there im racing 4 stroke b and open b
im also going this sunday and the following sat also what about you.

you were there yesterday right?i saw you there you where moving out nicely.
i had a white and blue crf450

genxracer
06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Rausch is awesome but I'll take Etown over it any day.

d-unitracing157
06-07-2005, 08:54 PM
I agree with you fully george.....hey i finally did the staircase took me all day but i did it.....there are alot of changes to that track from last year.....hey george call me back sometime bro.....see u sunday

QuadRacer041
06-08-2005, 03:46 AM
hey guys post pics of what youll be riding.
ill there with a dark gray chevy 2500hd pick up and a small trailer and a bunch of freinds.

heres what ill be riding

Stealth450r
06-09-2005, 10:39 PM
QuadRacer041

yea that was me on the black 450r,i didnt feel good at all. it was my first time there and my second time on my quad in 6 months.so this sat i should be faster.

stop by a say hi.

later george

JRDrider22
06-10-2005, 10:10 AM
ill be there...

rpyfz450
06-10-2005, 11:29 AM
I'll be there too. Hopefully this will be the last race for my stock suspension. I've been waiting a long time for my PEP shocks to arrive. :(

http://itv.weather.metro.tv/weather/images/Dotcom_NJ_Forecast.jpg

Kilabanshee
06-10-2005, 07:07 PM
I wish I could race this weekend! I got a sudden change of plans pluss my oil filter cover broke off. It got a really tight seal because the back was powdercoated. I tapped it lightly on the eyelet with a punch and it snapped right off. When is the next Englishtown race? I'll try to make it to that. I wanna try this track out really bad!

JR3
06-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Ok just got back. Joe your sick congrats on first in C class moto (how did u end up) . Lou Russo (Quadracer041) your Walsh hybrid is amazing and u arent to bad yourself (how u end up) .lol. As for me well first turn guy stalls his quad i hit him. I get out of that mess and am going and follow a quad thru a rut he gets stuck and i couldnt avoid it and hit him. So i physically get off my quad pull it out amd still pick off enough people that moto to get 9th out of 17 and i have stock a arms and suspension and people are racing c class withe 17g quads. So for LCQ I just wanted to finish becuase my stem was tweaked and oother stuff in fornt end was tweaked out. So for LCQ i get the worst start in my life pass enough people top be in fith but the 5th place quad and 4th werent jumping anything. So i was basically stuck behind but whatever track sucked probably coulda passed them but it wasnt worth hurting me or my bike anymore. Its just dick peoiple need to learn how to ride their quad b4 a race. I guess im just going to have to race B for now on becuase people dont know how to ride. But all and all my quad is semi okay my wrist is just soarined and im beat my 3rd race ever so im pretty happy for my self hell me and 5 others were the only 1s with stock stuff .lol. ( excuse typing am really beat and wore out)

JRDrider22
06-12-2005, 07:15 PM
i was in 2nd the entire main behind joe..#86. i passed him in the final turn and took the 1-1. we both jumped over some guy on a blue yfz on the double double. it was sick. i was on joe's butt the entire race .. i think i just wore him out.it was a great weekend. ill post sickkk pics tomorow.
lata

QuadRacer041
06-13-2005, 03:13 AM
race was awsome.i finished pretty well, in 4 stroke b i got 6th overall which i was happy with, there were alot of people in the class, they needed to run and lcq and we had a full gate in the second moto.i take a 5th overall in the 30+ class.i had a 3rd in the first moto but in the second moto the guy in front of me stailed in the first turn, then i crashed trying to avoid an idiot who didnt know how to ride.but.....thats racing

all i have to say is there are lot of sand baggers out there racing.there were people in the c class doing the double double, doing look backs and little tricks over the stair case.if your doing the double double you ARE NOT a c class rider.there were people in the b class that could have beatin half the expert class.i hate that, dont know what could be done to prevent it but...just doesnt seem right to me.

JR3
06-13-2005, 04:21 AM
Yea there were a lot of sandbaggers in your class. They have to find a way to seat em better.

QuadRacer041
06-13-2005, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by JR3
Yea there were a lot of sandbaggers in your class. They have to find a way to seat em better.

there were alot in your class too that should have moved up to B

i posted pics in a new thread in this section, check em out

rpyfz450
06-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
i take a 5th overall in the 30+ class.i had a 3rd in the first moto but in the second moto the guy in front of me stailed in the first turn, then i crashed trying to avoid an idiot who didnt know how to ride.but.....thats racing

all i have to say is there are lot of sand baggers out there racing.there were people in the c class doing the double double, doing look backs and little tricks over the stair case.if your doing the double double you ARE NOT a c class rider.

If that was you that went down at the back turn, I saw that. It looked like you landed flat on your back from about 7 feet in the air. I also noticed there was only one course marshal for the whole back section of the track and he was looking down at his feet. I yelled to get his attention, but it's doubtful he heard me. Yeah, you're right, unfortunately, that is part of racing.

I didn't race the C-class, but I did watch it. You're 100% right on the sandbaggers. Anyone clearing that double double is not an entry-level racer. It's going to be hard to convince guys that practice on that track all season long that their first season of racing should be at the B level.

JRDrider22
06-13-2005, 07:08 AM
i only raced the C class because i got crushed there in november i got 14th overall. saturday was my first practice there since november. im sorry if it concerned you that bad. i only hit the double double because i saw people in my class doing it as well on saturday. if you remember in november the people in there were hitting everthing. i didnt do the double to double to tripple, i didnt do the big plunge and i still won. racing is racing. i will be in B class now and i will bring as much as i can. if it bothered you that much, im sorry. and if you want to keep bothering me ill show you guys up. i got a secret that no one knows about. and it isnt about racing. so if you want let me know and ill annouce it all over this thread. thanks

QuadRacer041
06-13-2005, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by rpyfz450
If that was you that went down at the back turn, I saw that. It looked like you landed flat on your back from about 7 feet in the air. I also noticed there was only one course marshal for the whole back section of the track and he was looking down at his feet. I yelled to get his attention, but it's doubtful he heard me. Yeah, you're right, unfortunately, that is part of racing.

I didn't race the C-class, but I did watch it. You're 100% right on the sandbaggers. Anyone clearing that double double is not an entry-level racer. It's going to be hard to convince guys that practice on that track all season long that their first season of racing should be at the B level.

yup that was me, just banged up my kneee a little but not too bad

JR3
06-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Joe what is this secret?

JRDrider22
06-13-2005, 02:58 PM
jr i just told you

JR3
06-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Yup and it makes it 20x more sick.