PDA

View Full Version : hard boiled eggs

LTZ400rider
06-02-2005, 01:59 PM
are hard boiled eggs bad for u, i just realized how cheap eggs are, so i eat like 6 a day since i have nothing else to eat. i just dont want a heart attack next week

Cole Trane
06-02-2005, 02:02 PM
6 a day might be pushing it, but they aren't bad for you.

06-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Why are you worrying about being fed? Don't ya parents feed ya? :p

LTZ400rider
06-02-2005, 02:49 PM
my dad cooks like once a week and i never have any food really. i feel bad asking for food cuz i eat it all in a day

fasterblaster09
06-02-2005, 04:21 PM
I drink a raw egg for breakfast,fills me up,most of the time when lunch comes,im not even hungry.Of course im tryin to get - :muscle:

derekhonda
06-02-2005, 04:43 PM
very high in cholesterol, i think 3 a day is the max amount of eggs your are healthily supposed to eat.

big-guy
06-02-2005, 04:53 PM
The fda (maybe it's the usda, one of those govt. agencies) recommends three or less a week.
My friend babysits a kid that eats 8 at a time. Yes, 8.
I wouldn't worry about it unless that's all you eat. Even snakes have the occasional mouse or rat.

nosliw
06-02-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
I drink a raw egg for breakfast,fills me up,most of the time when lunch comes,im not even hungry.Of course im tryin to get - :muscle:

bodybuilding.com

if your gonna :muscle: then do it right. drinking raw eggs only helps in the movies.

but concerning the cooked ones, there is always going to be a study out there proving wrong another study on how good they are for you. it's like one week they are horrible the other they are a miracle....very odd. eat them, just dont depend on them.

JOEX
06-02-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by nosliw

but concerning the cooked ones, there is always going to be a study out there proving wrong another study on how good they are for you. it's like one week they are horrible the other they are a miracle....very odd. eat them, just dont depend on them.
Eggzactly:p

Last I heard eggs aren't as bad for you as once thought. IMO you can eat whatever you want as long as it is in moderation, get some kind of exercise and don't have any critical health issues.

fasterblaster09
06-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
bodybuilding.com

if your gonna :muscle: then do it right. drinking raw eggs only helps in the movies.

I got that tip(drinking raw eggs) off of a website,they said its great for you.Except for the chance of salmanella(sp?).

nosliw
06-02-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by fasterblaster09
I got that tip(drinking raw eggs) off of a website,they said its great for you.Except for the chance of salmanella(sp?).

if i remember the chance is about 1 in 10,000. high enough for me. also if i remember correctly your actually getting more nutrience if you cook them. like i said read all you can on that sight, also search their forums.

250R-Dee
06-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Egg yolks contain %100 of the cholesterol for an egg but it also contains a majority of the essential nutrients found in an egg.

Nutritional facts (http://www.hormel.com/templates/knowledge/knowledge.asp?catitemid=2&id=182)
Egg info and shopping guide (http://recipes.jennieoturkeystore.com/templates/knowledge/knowledge.asp?catitemid=2&id=185)

LTZ400rider
06-02-2005, 11:16 PM
i usually throw the yolk out now cuz its nasty when hardboiled, and also clogs my throat up for 10 seconds and i suffocate

06-03-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by derekhonda
very high in cholesterol, i think 3 a day is the max amount of eggs your are healthily supposed to eat.

lol i can suck down about a dozen and a half of them a day...

eggs are good ;)

Jesse

popo
06-03-2005, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
lol i can suck down about a dozen and a half of them a day...

eggs are good ;)

Jesse

Dang, I'd be farting all day long eating that many.

SGA
06-03-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by popo
Dang, I'd be farting all day long eating that many.
Thats what i was thinking. Hard boiled eggs = really rank farts

Cool though to be riding in a car with friends and you have egg farts, makes em all holler and roll down windows:D

LTZ400rider
06-03-2005, 08:35 PM
after a week of eating these things constantly i had some major gas. usually my farts are silent but these ones sound like piped banshees. at night i been giving my self mad dutch ovens, u know fart and throw ur head under the covers. they smell like trenton sewage

fasterblaster09
06-03-2005, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
after a week of eating these things constantly i had some major gas. usually my farts are silent but these ones sound like piped banshees. at night i been giving my self mad dutch ovens, u know fart and throw ur head under the covers. they smell like trenton sewage

interesting:p

Quadman250R
06-03-2005, 08:46 PM
LMAO funny

DIRTtrackLEGEND
06-03-2005, 09:19 PM
are hard boiled eggs bad for u, i just realized how cheap eggs are, so i eat like 6 a day since i have nothing else to eat. i just dont want a heart attack next week

who buys you these eggs?

have you ever tried ramen noodles?

PEACE

DtL

400exrules
06-03-2005, 09:22 PM
yah, eat ramen noodles, their like $1 for 500 packs lmao

Quinn01
06-03-2005, 09:50 PM
no way man, they are good for you. They are high in protein and fiber and ****.

Keep eating them, they are good for you. :)

250xridamatt
06-03-2005, 09:54 PM
The people that determine what food is good and not changes their mind about eggs pretty much every year it seems. They always have different opinions. I say you should find some other stuff tho man. You will be hating eggs after a while.

Quinn01
06-03-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Thats what i was thinking. Hard boiled eggs = really rank farts

Cool though to be riding in a car with friends and you have egg farts, makes em all holler and roll down windows:D

whats even better is when you rip *** and lock the windows closed with 4 of your friends in the car. :devil:

Fred55
06-03-2005, 10:06 PM
Funniest thing ive read on here in a while! lol

flathead_man
06-03-2005, 10:19 PM
I like to s h it in bed and then pull the covers over my ol lady's head

LTZ400rider
06-03-2005, 11:37 PM
u can buy a dozen eggs for a dollar

06-03-2005, 11:47 PM
there not bad for you but you might want to lay off them

LTZ400rider
06-04-2005, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by 400ex52
there not bad for you but you might want to lay off them

how come?

JOEX
06-04-2005, 12:37 AM
how come?

It was a pun..... ;)

Main Entry: 1pun
Pronunciation: 'p&n
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from Italian puntiglio fine point, quibble -- more at PUNCTILIO
: the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound

LTZ400rider
06-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
It was a pun..... ;)

Main Entry: 1pun
Pronunciation: 'p&n
Function: noun
Etymology: perhaps from Italian puntiglio fine point, quibble -- more at PUNCTILIO
: the usually humorous use of a word in such a way as to suggest two or more of its meanings or the meaning of another word similar in sound

what im confused :huh

bansheeguy77
06-04-2005, 11:24 AM
if you eat anything in excess...thats bad for you. if you would live off protein bars thats bad for you. live off salad thats bad. what you need to do is get creative with cheap foods if thats what you want. take a multi vitamin however when you decide to eat cheap while trying to get huge.

p.s. rocky was made 30 years ago, raw eggs are not the key :blah: