PDA

View Full Version : Vernon, New Jersey

bananas
06-02-2005, 05:16 AM
MAYBE A PARK SOME DAY. READ THIS

http://www.strausnews.com/articles/2005/06/01/advertiser_news/news/an1.prt

This was printed after a meeting lastweek at town hall!!!

:D :( :D

MR.BIG
06-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I use to ride in vernon all the time. We use to ride the vandecker sandpits and all the trails. It used to be a lot of fun but most of it is gone now.

06-07-2005, 07:50 AM
SWEEEET i live right by thos pitts....
:p

Robin Hood
06-09-2005, 08:38 PM
Wish they would make a place up here in Rockaway...:(

bananas
06-10-2005, 05:07 AM
A problem!!! If they come up with one it will be nut their....... New Jersey doesn't understand how many Quads are really in this state.... North Jersey needs a place!!!! Someone will make some good money someday..... We all hate driving 2 to 4 hours for a legal place to ride.. If half the owners went out to get insurance and registered the state would have a better idea how many quads their are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

two quads to get insured $250.00
two quads to get registered $34.00

JDiablo
06-10-2005, 05:25 AM
that will be awesome if they make that close to me:macho

MR.BIG
06-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Wanksta
SWEEEET i live right by thos pitts....
:p

Well whats left of them, lol. They put up all those condo's. Where in vernon do you live. My parents live in wantage and we still go riding up in unionville. Do you know brad who owns case racing?

jak1389
06-12-2005, 06:11 AM
that would be amazing if they put a track up here.

06-14-2005, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by MR.BIG
Well whats left of them, lol. They put up all those condo's. Where in vernon do you live. My parents live in wantage and we still go riding up in unionville. Do you know brad who owns case racing?

i have herd of case racing, but i live by all the schools in vernon. to my understanding the pitts are still there.

bananas
06-15-2005, 06:15 AM
Yes they are there. But don't go!!!!! If you get caught it's just going to make more problems!!! If you want a park some where in North Jersey say out!!! They are looking to raise the tickets again in Vernon. Yes a bunch of people are making very bad for the rides that are doing it right.... :eek2:

MR.BIG
06-15-2005, 11:10 AM
It's been probably 8 years since I rode in the vandecker sandpits.
I had a lot of fun. I remember I crashed trying to make it up this monster hill on my 250r three wheeler but since its sand nothing gets damaged. It sucks anymore because everything it getting built up. This past sunday I went up to walden,NY to walden playboys. It is a motorcross track and that had all day practice for $30. All you need is a tether switch and heel guards. I still have the factory ones on my 450r but there is some cool jumps there. Just an idea for some fun!

pattyb425
07-22-2005, 08:12 PM
yea dont go back in those sandpits the police set up servailance cameras and got a picture of me riding back there and came to my house and arre4sted me and i got a **** load of fines and **** so there done..sand pits in mcafee but cops go there too.....just run

1BadRubicon
07-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Legal trails, in Northern NJ would rock. I grew up in Wantage and went to school with Brad Case. We used to ride from Wantage to Franklin, Stockholm, Vernon, you name it. Never really got hassled. Man have things changed, now you've got to load them up and drive two hours away to have a little fun.

MR. BIG- I just moved up to Pike County and heard there were some good trails around, if you could shoot me a pm with some details it would be appreciated.

bananas
07-24-2005, 10:09 AM
It would be hard to set up cameras back their, but i could see people taking pictures and going to police with them.

No power, No high speed too. It would cost to much to put a solar pack back their to run a camera. A few people said they would police the area.

maverrickid
07-28-2005, 01:55 PM
vernon would rather have everyone hooked on crack then ride quads. Oh thats rite they are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR.BIG
07-28-2005, 03:20 PM
LOL!