PDA

View Full Version : high point directions

450rboy
06-01-2005, 10:41 PM
can anyone please give me directions to get to high point. if you can thank you.

Chino
06-02-2005, 01:08 AM
get off in mt. morris, follow the signs :devil:, that's what i do i get lost every year i go :D

450rboy
06-02-2005, 05:10 AM
is there signs as soon as you get off of I 79

tat
06-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Get off at MT.Morris exit turn towards the truckstop and car dealer, follow that road till it splits, then go right for a little way, 100 yards or so, then left, the track is on your left. Its a few miles from the interstate. You should be able to see the track as soon as you get on top of the hill. Be careful on that road, its kind of tight in spots. There are 2 different ways to get there, but I think this is the easiest way.If your not comfortable with these directions, go to ********.com. They have directions on there for every track on the GNC circuit.

KWAD GAWD
06-02-2005, 08:18 AM
You must find Interstate 79, it runs North & South from Pittsburgh, PA - South heads towards West Virginia. High Point is located just north of Morgantown, West Virginia near the PA/WV border off Interstate 79 - Mt. Morris exit. Take Mt. Morris exit and go toward the big truck stop. Follow this road up the mountain, follow the signs. 'Bout 10 minutes up the mountain. You'll see cars.