PDA

View Full Version : Re: Farewell from Rider11x thread

RIDER11X
06-01-2005, 10:01 PM
I originally posted this thread and accidently deleted it. I chatted with some of the great friends that I met on here, and decided I plan to stick around even though I'm on a bike right now.........There are just too many great members and discussions on here to miss out on..........Sorry I had a brief moment of insanity there!:o Not surprising to the people that really know me!:p

Mxjunkie
06-01-2005, 10:05 PM
I was here when I rode bikes too, no other fourm can compare to exr... atvriders. to many friends and such here to pass up :macho

LsMxRaCeR
06-01-2005, 11:02 PM
glad to hear your sticking around :D

LTandRaptorider
06-02-2005, 12:12 AM
Well, if it was only a brief moment of insanity... then you're doing good! :D

Pvt. Maggot
06-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Its not possible to leave this site...I have to be on this site at least 4 hours a day..If I don't get to get on I go crazy! glad your staying we need to keep the older members on here.

duke416ex
06-02-2005, 07:18 AM
Well, :confused: Welcome back, I guess, even though you didn't leave.:D We should have took bets on how long before you came back.:devil:

TheFontMaster
06-02-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
Its not possible to leave this site...I have to be on this site at least 4 hours a day..If I don't get to get on I go crazy! glad your staying we need to keep the older members on here.

I have to be on atleast 2 hours a day, when I go on vacation and I'm away from a computer for a couple days I go through atvriders withdrawl. haha