PDA

View Full Version : Mhscs Warsaw Roll Call Mo.

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Who`s all making it this sat.?We`re really in the air needing a weekend off . But who knows Monica may still jump out from behind a tree a snap a picture or 2 . So no slacking stay on your toes Dont want to catch scott off the trail picking his nose:D

79400ex
06-01-2005, 07:59 PM
I will be there. However, I will be riding my back up quad. My 440 broke it swing arm in the swing arm axle bearings. The quad I will be riding will be pretty much stock.

Rdogg450
06-01-2005, 08:29 PM
I will be there ....... on my '04 yfz with no electrical problems and weak swing-arm....... lol......slow as usual:D

sspalco
06-01-2005, 08:32 PM
Shrum racers will be there. Devon is gonna ride but Donnye Joe flipped his quad and it landed on his back. Think maybe he'll just take a work average.

tprender
06-01-2005, 08:46 PM
Just to let some of you know the reason that the packets from March of Dimes came FedEx. FedEx is a national sponser for the M of D, and the month of May is there big national event. So, FedEx gives them "free" shipping on anything during May. So, the new girl that we are working with this year sent out everything by FedEx free. We actually sayed money by doing it this way. In the years past, the mailing came regular mail costing about 37 cents per mailing. With are over 1500 mailing that go out to both the atvs and bikes. It might looked like it cost more to sent it fedEx, but in the long run we saved a few dollars.
Also, remember what the trail doizer did to the course at Westphelia. We are going over most of the course at flat River the same way in the next few weeks. Sell those raffle tickets, it counts (pays) your entry fee it you sell more than $20 worth an that person could win a prize.

06-01-2005, 10:40 PM
ill be there as usuall, ryon will be there also :macho should be fun! ill cya there randy as usuall :D

yfz450xc
06-02-2005, 08:13 AM
. So no slacking stay on your toes Dont want to catch scott off the trail picking his nose:D [/B][/QUOTE]

Now that was funny:D :p
But you have no proof of that yet until Monica get's it on film, what I want to see is Geoff george at a race and on film finishing:D
I will be there friday night since my riding buddy wimped out on me but I wont mention any names Rdogg :D
Johnny you all can hitch hike
:D
see ya there
Scott

yfz450xc
06-02-2005, 10:50 AM
Just spoke to the promoters a little bit ago, the land belongs to our own Chris Wyatt and his family who run ATV's and is 8 miles of fresh cut course never racd on before, no rain as of yet and the promoters seem real nice.
See ya there.
Scott

Rdogg450
06-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by yfz450xc
. So no slacking stay on your toes Dont want to catch scott off the trail picking his nose:D

Now that was funny:D :p
But you have no proof of that yet until Monica get's it on film, what I want to see is Geoff george at a race and on film finishing:D
I will be there friday night since my riding buddy wimped out on me but I wont mention any names Rdogg :D
Johnny you all can hitch hike
:D
see ya there
Scott [/B][/QUOTE]

That's cold Scott... I will tell Deanna how much you care... lol j/k
:blah: I will be there early gonna leave at like 4:30 a.m .... Wow that doesn't sound good at all!

honda250Xer
06-03-2005, 12:56 PM
well i wont make it to warsaw but seymour i think might be in the books do you guys know how far it is from st Joe i dont wanna go to the ozarks to race but i wanna get my warrior in a race before the iowa race so tahnks talk to you guys later Broc Bromley

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2005, 02:33 PM
Unofficial 118 riders 8 mile course Several people hurt including Kyle Martin sounds bad not for sure but he had a bad crash and Bradley Burrows gave him a ride out.

AA
Rhett Butler
Duane Johnson
Bryan Baker
Bryan Hulsey

A
Josh Roberts
Ron Myers
Matt Olson

B
Mike Townsend
John
Tyler Martin

B +25
Donald Loehr
Jeremy Mason
Chris Harwood

Stock
Frederick Long
Josh Lawrence
Brandon Gilbert

2-3-4
Tucker Wyatt
David Lindsay
Erica Gerbes

C
John Landis
James Thayer
Casey Werdehausen

C+25
Randy Crane
Dale Hazzard
Jeremy Moreland

+40
Chad Davis
Gaylon Harris
Hubert Morris
Miles Harris
Johnny Kelllison

Beginner
Danny Parker
Curtis Schmitz
Scott Teberis

shep
06-04-2005, 04:42 PM
:bandit: hope Kyle is alright :confused: , and who are the other riders, and how bad were they hurt ? somone please keep us posted?

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't think anyone else was injured seriously like Kyle but haven't heard anything else. Someone told Johnny that Kyle was passing in and out of consciousness.

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Hey by the way how the hell are ya Shep?

shep
06-04-2005, 05:14 PM
:bandit: hey ,im doin real good workin 6 days a week, I got no time for anything fun LOL!!!

06-04-2005, 06:54 PM
that race was horrible for me...start to finish...first John Landis hits me in the side of my bike and get tangled in my nerf bars...for about a minute or so...then i jus got stuck and stuck....and stuck...better luck next time for me i hope :eek2:

06-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Here is the Randy C. signature move lol :macho
jus had to say hi to the camera...showoff :rolleyes: :blah:

DJJ450r
06-04-2005, 08:17 PM
yea u did get stuck a lot.lol.......luckily i was there to pull you out like 5 times:D

06-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
yea u did get stuck a lot.lol.......luckily i was there to pull you out like 5 times:D

well hey someones gotta do it lol

that was the first race in awhile i didnt end up gettin top 10 or a plaque....o well tho...with every race you get faster...what i learned from today...i need better tires...and 22'' back up tires for the real mud lol

me and dustin swietzel or however you spell his last name got stuck together about 4 times until we both ran out of energy trying to get each other unstuck...so we jus gave up and waited for the officials lol

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2005, 09:06 PM
I thougth the course was awesome today:D Not really muddy but rutted an rocky an really tigth with not alot of passing spots.I got stuck once on the 1st lap An Josh W. Helped me off a log then on my last lap my chain came off an bounded up, I took my helmet off an lit a cig. an my buddy Miles pulled up an laughed at me an took off so I threw down the cig. picked up a big stick an pried my chain out an tried to chase him down to the scanner.

Monica didnt make it with me today to get pictures to post so any one with some good pix`s post them up.We`ve been racing going on 6 straigth weeks an she said she needed a break this week.Next weekend Bussey Ia. All you Mo. riders come on up awesome track an Promoter:D

burrows
06-04-2005, 09:10 PM
Just got Bradley home and his thumb is jambed and his back is scraped up. He said he flipped on the same tree stump that Kyle wrecked on and Bradley couldn't get his quad off of him and Kyle helped him when he knew he had a broken collar bone so I guess Bradley went for help and they took Kyle to the hospital. We sure hope he is ok but Bradley is just sore and will be ready for the race next weekend at Bussey....Thanks Kyle for helping Bradley out from under his quad. mommab

Martin470
06-04-2005, 09:15 PM
jus wanted to let everyone know that kyle is doing a little bit better he has a broken collar bone and a concussion. later tyler

06-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Just got Bradley home and his thumb is jambed and his back is scraped up. He said he flipped on the same tree stump that Kyle wrecked on and Bradley couldn't get his quad off of him and Kyle helped him when he knew he had a broken collar bone so I guess Bradley went for help and they took Kyle to the hospital. We sure hope he is ok but Bradley is just sore and will be ready for the race next weekend at Bussey....Thanks Kyle for helping Bradley out from under his quad. mommab

good to hear bradley is alright! i hope kyle is doing ok also, i heard about his wreck, hopefully he will be ok

i saw you at the race johnny, i liked the track a lot, like how it was tight and stuff, but the fact that i got stuck around 20 times, just ruined my day...i knew i needed tires because i was running those kenda knarlys...not the best mud tire, well they did really bad, hopefully ill get the HD's on there soon and get some 22'' tires for backup, the ruts were just horrible, and you were at the mercy of the ruts, 1 mistake and ur stuck, much less if you went on 1 of the paths where you can get high centered

06-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Martin470
jus wanted to let everyone know that kyle is doing a little bit better he has a broken collar bone and a concussion. later tyler

good to hear hes doing a little better, do you know how he wrecked or where he wrecked at?

shep
06-04-2005, 09:43 PM
:bandit: Hey Johny are you sore:D ? cuz i feel great!!!!:blah:

Martin470
06-04-2005, 09:43 PM
he wrecked about a mile into the woods. and it broke the bottom ball joint on his a-arm but noone knows becuz he dont remember but he said he kinda remembers helpin bradley get his bike off of him. and he said that he knew somethin was wrong with his arm so he jus used his left one to pick the bike off bradley.but yeah he has a concussion and broken collar bone. later tyler

shep
06-04-2005, 09:46 PM
:bandit: Glad to hear nothin to serios!!!! be sure to tell him hello and get better from Jamie ,see ya!!

Johnny & Monica
06-04-2005, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by shep
:bandit: Hey Johny are you sore:D ? cuz i feel great!!!!:blah:

Hell no We raced almost 6 weeks straigth How many bingo doppers you been threw now or nitting needles:devil: Give us a call sometime

jdwxv3
06-04-2005, 10:36 PM
The track was awesome. I love the tight stuff. My day went really horrible. I had a good holeshot, 5th into the woods. All was going well then the guy I was behind nailed a tree and the entire A class passed us. Luckly about 1/2 mile down the trail about 6 A riders got tangled up on a log and I got around them. I was feeling good at that time, then I took a really really really bad line out of the creek and my quad pretty much just sunk itself. I got passed by the young B class, Vet B, and 40+ riders that I know of and with out the help of Todd Senger I would still be in that hole. Needless to say my race was shot.I raced three laps I belive and then saw my Bro broke down and let him take my quad to finish the race I stayed back and tried to get his running. I did not know at that time this was illegal he had been broke down about 3 min and was still in the race so I was just being nice. Turns out you cant switch quads during the race and he was fifth in B but ended up last because they dropped a lap off his time b/c he got protested for switching. I know I saw two people do this at Park Hills last year so I did not know it was against the rules:confused: . Now I know it is on Page 7!:D Now i just have a back flat and some bent nerfs from my bro trying to catch back up:mad: .

Anyway I am glad to hear that Kyle is somewhat ok. I was just worried when they hauled him out after the race. Hope him and Bradley heal quick! Later I gotta get to bed!

Rdogg450
06-05-2005, 12:58 AM
I thought it was a fun course except for the hill with the 90 degree turn at the bottom.
Get well soon everyone that is bruised up:(
I never seen so many people stuck as on that last lap... it was crazy!:huh

jdwxv3
06-05-2005, 06:12 AM
Yea that hill was crazy! That one creek section with the huge built in boulder was a bit tricky to and hard on the old skid plates!

Johnny & Monica
06-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Hey Johnny put that I needed a break. Well here's the rest of the story. Friday night I got off work and came home Johnny said we weren't going to go so Taylor asked if she could have a couple friends spend the night and he told her yes. So when he woke at 6 Saturday morning and started getting ready I was stuck here to watch a bunch of screaming girls and go pick up the dog from jail (he'd been there for 10 days for biting the mailman after they maced him). It really sucked. Even Tay was mad said Dad pulled a sneaky one on us.

Glad to know everyone is alright and had a good time. Hope to see some of ya at Bussey Ia and if not we'll see ya Park Hills for sure. Shep is even supposed to be there racing or giving lap dances for March of Dimes.:D

rpmquad
06-05-2005, 08:52 AM
LMAO....^^^^^^^^

shep
06-05-2005, 11:54 AM
:bandit: If i dont have to work it will prolly be lap dances !!!:blah: Then i will donate my trackside HO money to M of D!!!!!!!!

yfz450xc
06-07-2005, 04:44 AM
Broken shock bottom ( Elka's) bent shock post and broken tie rod end all on the same side only 1 mile into the race dont know how, Elka's responce not so good so far we will see how they back thier product's .That Bradley sure is a tough little guy me and him came out of the woods together. tough little dude:D
Scott

shep
06-07-2005, 06:16 PM
:bandit: In 5 years Bradly will be MHSC champion!!!!!!:muscle:

Johnny & Monica
06-07-2005, 07:39 PM

With Taylor an Chance chasing him close behind:devil:

burrows
06-07-2005, 09:08 PM

Ha. He told Michael and the other guys around here that when he turns 16 he is going straight to pro. Ha. That is scary. Of course he rides just like Michael at tiimes Now that is scary.....Sure do miss ya Jamie and was good to chat with the other day. Keep in touch.....mommab

burrows
06-07-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
With Taylor an Chance chasing him close behind:devil:

The way Taylor and Chance battle it out now that is going to be quite the team. They have already proved they are a great team with the 6 hr . I still am proud of them. Are you ready for this weekend? What time are you leaving? mommab

06-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Ha. He told Michael and the other guys around here that when he turns 16 he is going straight to pro. Ha. That is scary. Of course he rides just like Michael at tiimes Now that is scary.....Sure do miss ya Jamie and was good to chat with the other day. Keep in touch.....mommab

man im 16...i wish i was pro...instead im C class, moving up to B :(

burrows
06-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
man im 16...i wish i was pro...instead im C class, moving up to B :(

This kid has been riding since he learned how to walk and he rides all the time with his brothers (Michael and Christopher) Duane Johnson, Zac and their buddies. They have taught him alot. Some good and some bad. lol. But yes he still has alot to learn. He is now 13 so if he keeps going like he is now when he turns 16 he should be alot better.......mommab

06-07-2005, 09:43 PM
This kid has been riding since he learned how to walk and he rides all the time with his brothers (Michael and Christopher) Duane Johnson, Zac and their buddies. They have taught him alot. Some good and some bad. lol. But yes he still has alot to learn. He is now 13 so if he keeps going like he is now when he turns 16 he should be alot better.......mommab

i wish i had some people like that to teach me how to ride, my dad taught me a bit, but from then on i had to learn how to get fast myself

Johnny & Monica
06-07-2005, 10:12 PM
The way Taylor and Chance battle it out now that is going to be quite the team. They have already proved they are a great team with the 6 hr . I still am proud of them. Are you ready for this weekend? What time are you leaving? mommab

I`m sure the 3 of them will be racing to for years to come I`ll grow older an become part of Aaron an Earl`s beer drinking pit crew rooting them all on.We all really enjoy parking , pitting an racing with ya all . Its been a fun 2 years an getting to know ya all :D Chance was making prank call`s to chris an Micheal today,there his buddys also:devil:

burrows
06-07-2005, 10:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
I`m sure the 3 of them will be racing to for years to come I`ll grow older an become part of Aaron an Earl`s beer drinking pit crew rooting them all on.We all really enjoy parking , pitting an racing with ya all . Its been a fun 2 years an getting to know ya all :D Chance was making prank call`s to chris an Micheal today,there his buddys also:devil: [/QUOTE

That Chance is honery. Michaels transmission went out of his truck last night in his s-10. He had to drive in reverse about a 1/2 mile back to Earls shop. Christopher sold his red truck tonight. these guys are going through trucks like Michael goes through quads........lmao. mommab

honda250Xer
06-08-2005, 12:54 AM
hey honda rider isent your racing team a resume what is your name i am broc Bromley well look forward to eharing from you I am supposed to be at the seymour race i hope well talk to you alter B roc Bromley #128

06-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by honda250Xer
hey honda rider isent your racing team a resume what is your name i am broc Bromley well look forward to eharing from you I am supposed to be at the seymour race i hope well talk to you alter B roc Bromley #128

alright man, im Yurik #238, we will have to talk before or after the race or somethin, u can pit by us if you want :macho

honda250Xer
06-08-2005, 03:08 PM
hey Yurik I hope to get there Iw anna go bad what is the track like i think i will fun the beginner cause i ahve never raced in missouri
but we will have to see as far as I know i am going prolly without a bumper cause my stock one is junk i might be able to heat it up and bend it back we will see well do youn ahve msn messagner or jsut hotmail email just curious how old are you and the other teamates well thanks and talk to you soon. broc a bromley #128

1999 Yamaha Warrior
Razrs all the way around and on douglus in the rear
HMF S/O
Moose bars
w/ Oury grips
Over sized carb
and soon a PRM summit bumper and K/S