PDA

View Full Version : RD 3 SOCCS @ HAppy Hollow

humboldt hills
06-01-2005, 05:29 AM
Who is going to make it to the first Harescramble ever to be held at Happy Hollow?
I have been to many places to race all over Ohio and the eastern USA and this is one of the best for a HS.
Check the website for all the info @ www.humboldthills.com/soccracing

trict_out
06-01-2005, 04:57 PM
I will be there, my quad is lookin like a P.O.S. right now due to lack of funds but what the hell even though ill get made fun of me and the 330 will be there. You will recognize me i will be on the american flag themed 300ex. LOL

hr15
06-02-2005, 05:46 PM
My son will be racing his TRX 90,the mini ATV classes are growing!

trict_out
06-04-2005, 09:45 PM
i thought it was a little rough for my liking, i wrecked 3 times and dropped out the 4th lap with a bent steering stem. Not much fun.

hr15
06-05-2005, 04:57 PM
Hate to here of anyone that has luck like that.Hope everything works out ok and your quad is back on track soon.

Garrett
06-06-2005, 04:05 PM
Had a great time Jay!

I had alot of fun this race. Dicing it up with Chad Woods after I eventually caught him was good time fun. I'd pass him, he'd pass me, I'd pressure him a bit then pass him again and was running away from him untill I bumped into another rider and I threw my balance off sending me down into a ravine. 30 minute lap time... maybe I'll learn one these days. Oh yeah! "the wall" was a blast too!

And, Ryan Daugherty has gotten fast incase nobody noticed. (doubt there is any bike guys reading here though)