PDA

View Full Version : Stock Foot Pegs

Matt400ex_17
05-31-2005, 10:56 PM
I have Stock foot pegs for both 450R and 400ex along with heel guards. Both in great condition for both bikes. I doubt if either set has 5 hours on them. $10 + shipping for pegs and heel guards each. For both bikes.

400ex28
06-01-2005, 10:58 AM
ill take the 400ex foot pegs

sharkinthepool
07-13-2005, 08:11 AM
I'll take the 450R pegs
Shipping to 43701

AtvKid4Eva
07-13-2005, 08:30 AM
SENT U A PM LOOOOK!

dldaniels
07-13-2005, 08:44 PM
Buyers beware. I paid Matt for an FCR39 carb and never got it. He cashed the money order on 6-6-05 today is 7-13-05 and still no carb. I tracked him down and he said he sent it by UPS on or around 6-16-05, but when I asked for tracking numbers he would not produce them. Matt does not reply to my repeated PMs, e-mails or phone calls. PM me for details.

P.S. Matt, SEND ME THE CARB OR THE MONEY!!!!!

:mad: :mad:

AtvKid4Eva
07-13-2005, 09:09 PM
WOW thats definetly not right. Thanks a lot. Send the man the CARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dldaniels
07-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by AtvKid4Eva
WOW thats definetly not right. Thanks a lot. Send the man the CARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the support but I am not looking for it to happen. Matt has made no attempt to contact me since a PM on 6-3-05 to let me know that he got the money. The only contact I have made with him is by phone when I happen to catch him at home. I got lucky finding his telephone number or I would never have heard from him again.

:mad: MATT SEND THE CARB OR THE MONEY:mad:

sharkinthepool
07-14-2005, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by dldaniels
Buyers beware. I paid Matt for an FCR39 carb and never got it. He cashed the money order on 6-6-05 today is 7-13-05 and still no carb. I tracked him down and he said he sent it by UPS on or around 6-16-05, but when I asked for tracking numbers he would not produce them. Matt does not reply to my repeated PMs, e-mails or phone calls. PM me for details.

That is just a bogus act! What a pile of ****.
I appreciate you coming forward and stating that dldaniels, before one of us others made the same mistake!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: What an ***

400exDuneman
07-14-2005, 08:50 AM
I sent Matt money for 450r foot pegs on 6-1-05 and he never sent them, does not reply to his PM's or E-mail. I have no pegs and no money. I wish I was closer so I could go have a face to face conversation about taking my hard earned money. Let me know what you guys are doing about this I am willing to get together with some other people who have been cheated and get in contact with the police and file charges against him.

dldaniels
07-14-2005, 04:55 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got the FCR39 carb from Matt400ex_17 today. The label said it was mailed on July 11, 2005. Matt cashed my money order on June 6, 2005, but at least I finally got it. It is in good shape like he said. Everyone who sells parts on here please send out you stuff in a timely manner and do not make people track you down and hound you for the parts.
Thanks, Doug

dldaniels
07-14-2005, 09:12 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I finally got the FCR39 carb from Matt400ex_17 today. The label said it was mailed on July 11, 2005. Matt cashed my money order on June 6, 2005, but at least I finally got it. It is in good shape like he said. Everyone who sells parts on here please send out you stuff in a timely manner and do not make people track you down and hound you for the parts.
Thanks, Doug

HOLD EVERYTHING GUYS. I think this clown sent me a 37mm FCR instead of a 39mm FCR like he sold me. The sticker that says FCRXX is worn off. It measures 37mm inside of the carb throat on the engine side. Does anyone know what it should measure?
Thanks, Doug

dldaniels
07-14-2005, 09:39 PM
HOLD EVERYTHING GUYS. I think this clown sent me a 37mm FCR instead of a 39mm FCR like he sold me. The sticker that says FCRXX is worn off. It measures 37mm inside of the carb throat on the engine side. Does anyone know what it should measure?
Thanks, Doug
:o :o OK, Guys my bad. I am pretty sure that Matt sent me the right carb. I jumped the gun there. Sorry Matt.
Thanks, Doug:o :o