PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for the hold up

Pappy
05-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Went and hurt myself pretty good. ill be back in full swing in a few more days. I would have posted this a week ago but honestly I havent felt like sitting up:p

The only 2 jobs that are in progress are Tameharts calipers and Bama'rs headpipe. Other then that everything is done and shipped out.

getting old sucks major ***:macho

AtvMxRider
05-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Ok fill us in what happened? Fall out of your rocking chair?

wvspeedfreak
05-31-2005, 06:23 PM
Did one of the bolts work it's way out of one of the legs on your walker and collapse?:blah:

j/k man I hope you are ok.

Pappy
05-31-2005, 06:40 PM
dayum you guys are harsh:p

last saturday i was attempting to fix my 72 inch finish mower's blades( idiots at the factory installed the blades on upside down:chinese: ) anyway, i went and gave a good hard pull on the wrench and heard 3 distinct pops and instantly felt a searing pain in my chest. the ol' lady saw my legs twitching and thought i was having a heart attack..lol

anyway, for the first 5 or 6 days we thought i re-broke my ribs but we are pretty sure its just a torn muscle. (not sure what hurt worse, they both hurt)

the only saving grace is that by saturday i was feeling much better from the flu, i cant imagine what would have happened if id still been sick and have the fubar'd chest (sneezing made me see pretty lights in my head:ermm: )

anyway...nothing spectacular, no banzia run down a mountain on a uni cycle or nuttin:D