PDA

View Full Version : Jack frost on sunday

beerock
05-23-2002, 01:18 PM
Anyone feel like hangin with me and norm?
5/26/02 is the date this sunday!

bansheeguy77
05-23-2002, 01:27 PM
i would go but im going to charlotte for the coca cola 600

Tommy 17
05-23-2002, 02:10 PM
i would come but i gotta go to pittsburgh and do some work on my friends sisters new house... its got a race track in the yard so i am just goin there... and make 150$:D this june we will ride again...

05-23-2002, 02:21 PM
Mey Bee how far is that from your shore house??

If its not too bad I may try and make it.

beerock
05-23-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
Mey Bee how far is that from your shore house??

If its not too bad I may try and make it.
Its about 45min-1.5hours more from manahawkin.

I think
539 would be a better way to get to pa, or maybe even another road, from down the shore...

and then get 80 form the tunrpike.

05-23-2002, 06:01 PM
and then get 80 form the tunrpike.

You mean the PA Pike?

If anyone has a link to jack frost I could map it out thanks

DiceMan400
05-23-2002, 06:54 PM
Hey Beerock,
There is a mean double on one of the tracks there....... Took me a couple of hours to get up the balls to hit it....... Right after the double is a nice little table top....... You gotta hit the double in 3rd gear almost pinned out...... It may also kick the rear end of your bike out if you dont hit it right...... But once you find your groove it is smooth as butter...... I like to hit it in fourth about half way....... Just to be on the safe side....... I go there about once or twice a month....... My parents live about 10 minutes from it........ There is also a cool little track on private property by the raceway........ It also has longgggggggg straight aways for draggin...... Later Bro...... We still gotta hook up and go riding out here in Jersey soon......

Derno24
05-23-2002, 10:36 PM
I'll be there this Sunday look for the guy crashing. Seriously though I will be at the Frost Sunday

beerock
05-23-2002, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by DiceMan400
Hey Beerock,
There is a mean double on one of the tracks there....... Took me a couple of hours to get up the balls to hit it....... Right after the double is a nice little table top....... You gotta hit the double in 3rd gear almost pinned out...... It may also kick the rear end of your bike out if you dont hit it right...... But once you find your groove it is smooth as butter...... I like to hit it in fourth about half way....... Just to be on the safe side....... I go there about once or twice a month....... My parents live about 10 minutes from it........ There is also a cool little track on private property by the raceway........ It also has longgggggggg straight aways for draggin...... Later Bro...... We still gotta hook up and go riding out here in Jersey soon...... which track?

the track with the long straight aways?

or the far track?the far track has a couple table tops and doubles, but the only double I can think of before the table top is on the straight away and one right before a hard left turn and then a table top.

dice man are you going on sunday?
what you driving and do you have a pic?

same for derno whats up?

QuadRacer041
05-24-2002, 03:54 AM
everyone pray for No rain.

Derno24
05-24-2002, 07:19 AM
I will have to post a picture of my truck tonight. But I ride a c-dale and the new Zuki

beerock
05-24-2002, 08:02 AM
oh sweet, two bikes that I know for sure you would let me test ride right? :p

quad 041 shut up dont say that :mad: ;)

Derno24
05-24-2002, 08:55 AM
I could see the C-dale, but the zuki won't be broken in yet. Or just broken yet..I think that will be my job for the day

DiceMan400
05-24-2002, 05:43 PM
The track I am talkin about is right across from the expert supercross track...... You will see what I am talkin about...... I cant go this weekend because I am on call so I will be restricted to the Englishtown track this weekend...... I know it aint that good there but it beats being chased by the police....... I was in the sand pits by tomsriver and got chased last weeked...... I am gonna wait for the police to ease up alittle before hittin the pits again......

400exRacerX
05-24-2002, 08:41 PM
They are forcasting a 50% chance of rain,,,, but its only Friday night,,,, we'll see if it changes. Hopefully it will.

beerock
05-24-2002, 09:13 PM
hey i tlooks like im going riding on saturday.

I hope some of you can go on sat instea, im just goin to prActice for next weekends race in wildwood.

sh*t im sorry guys, but memorial day weekend calls and all my friends told me to come out, so I can only ride on saturday.

sorry norm and quad 041

I hope you guys have fun 0r change your mind AND come on sat

sorry I gotta party down the shore:devil

400exRacerX
05-25-2002, 02:27 PM
It looks like its gonna be cloudy. www.weather.com says 40% chance of rain from 6am to 9am. Then 10% chance of rain for the rest of the day being cloudy. If this stays the same I'll be going. It will be nice to have alittle rain in the morning to moisten the track up.

yamaha1470
05-25-2002, 04:24 PM
where is jack frost

QuadRacer041
05-26-2002, 07:08 AM
well,
i left to go to jack at about 7:45 this morning but turned around after about 45minutes. it started to rain pretty good while i was on rt 80 so...........
no need for me to ride in the rain, cant jump and cant really go fast and have fun so, well tryin again soon

400exRacerX
05-26-2002, 01:00 PM
Me too, I went to leave at 9:00am and it started raining good. Now look outside its fine out. They open at 10:00am now too---- thats the stupidest thing they could have done.

QuadRacer041
05-26-2002, 01:20 PM
o cool ,
now i dont feel so bad, i felt like suck a dumb ***
i turned around and it was coming down pretty good and now the sun is out,(UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHH!)

Derno24
05-26-2002, 08:39 PM
Classic mistake. I was there great weather didn't rain up there all day. It rained early at about 6:00am for 1/2 hour.

beerock
05-27-2002, 11:14 PM
I went on saturday and had a blast guys. :)

I had another tumble too.

after riding all day Iwent over the damn bars again and this time I got ran over by my bike. It was on the far track from the parking lot.(I love that track)

My dad got the whole thing on tape, I recorded it to vcr and I will try to convert it to mpeg soon.....I always crash right when Im about to leave :(

im so tirred right now, I partied hard on saturday(on top of riding all day)-but since I hurt my right elbow I was ready for some drinking.

and god I met the hottest girl in the whole club on saturday night and we are really in to each other., I hope something good happens between us. I cant stop thiking about her. :)