Originally posted by cletusEX
I'll probably be there.

I'm in if you all are in:D

MikeKyte
05-31-2005, 08:20 PM
should be there, someone please move that rock out of the way

Derno24
05-31-2005, 08:48 PM
I'll move one out of the way if you get the remaining 600,000.

blastinroost
06-01-2005, 05:58 AM
i'll be there pitin for exkid after i race open c with the the dirt bikes:D

400exvet
06-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Nick....I thought you guys were gonna go to the Koontz race in WV?? I was hoping you guys were gonna miss this race so you don't gain any more points on me. Boy is the wife gonna be upset when I explain to her that I can't afford to lose any more points to you guys.....she'll understand, right?;)

MikeK, do you have an extra room in case she don't understand? Thanks! :D You wanna ride up together? Ronny is on vacation so "IF" I go, it will be just me.

Good luck moving those rocks out of the way, I think they have roots:eek:
Later, Doug

jlhughes750
06-01-2005, 11:24 AM
Heck those rocks have got to be gettin rounded off by now!!!

Anyone out there this year yet...? any big changes??

Quads still run at 2pm??

DId they bulldoze down that mountain yet, so I won't have to bring extra brake pads along for the truck!!!!? After a few trips there last year and the year before I was gettin good at cuttin rotors on the lathe here at work!!! :confused:

jlhughes750
06-01-2005, 11:25 AM
this is me at the "FOOT" last year... one of my favorite pics!!! I think I saw this pic somewhere else???:devil:

jlhughes750
06-01-2005, 11:27 AM
this is in a section we call the "snake pit".........!

remember this when walking the track, or pits for that matter!!

jlhughes750
06-01-2005, 11:29 AM
figured I'd throw up some last years pics to spark some interest!!

400exvet
06-01-2005, 12:29 PM
here is another one from last year...

400exvet
06-01-2005, 12:34 PM
another

NEPA250R
06-01-2005, 03:18 PM
I will be there.

250RXCrider
06-01-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by 400exvet
Nick....I thought you guys were gonna go to the Koontz race in WV?? I was hoping you guys were gonna miss this race so you don't gain any more points on me. Boy is the wife gonna be upset when I explain to her that I can't afford to lose any more points to you guys.....she'll understand, right?;)

MikeK, do you have an extra room in case she don't understand? Thanks! :D You wanna ride up together? Ronny is on vacation so "IF" I go, it will be just me.

Good luck moving those rocks out of the way, I think they have roots:eek:
Later, Doug

I am glad to see you are thinking about racing this weekend, I thought you may be tired from all the "riding " you did over the weekend:D

Johnny_G
06-01-2005, 03:35 PM
I don't see any rocks in those pictures. i think you all are just trying to scare off the fast guys from Ohio.

joedirt
06-01-2005, 04:31 PM
And who's that

MikeKyte
06-01-2005, 09:08 PM
Doug let me talk to Dave maybe you can ride with us:cool:
Johnny G just joking about the rocks dont bother to bring skid plates:devil:

400exvet
06-02-2005, 05:16 AM
DId they bulldoze down that mountain yet, so I won't have to bring extra brake pads along for the truck!!!!? After a few trips there last year and the year before I was gettin good at cuttin rotors on the lathe here at work!!!

jh750, I went that way the first time there. Now, I go to the next exit which goes through that mountain. Its a little longer, but a whole lot easier on equipment:D

JohhnyG don't listen to Mike....you will need 1/4" thick steel plates welded to the bottom of the swingarm,frame and a-arms. Use the extra big ones on the a-arms you won't need full turning radius....right Mike;) leave those silly tire balls home too!

jlhughes750
06-02-2005, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the info!!

ex kid
06-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by joedirt
And who's that

your still alive? i need parts... you guys racing?

cletusEX
06-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Doug, we hit the Koontz race last weekend. You think FOTM is rocky and wet you should have seen that track. At least this weekend won't seem as rough.:D I'm still planning on going been down on the shore helping a buddy out crabbing and haven't touched the quad. It should be ready to go by Sunday. I'll just knock some mud out of the radiator and run her like she is. And I wouldn't worry about the points, I looked at the rocket raceway results on their website and they are still all screwed up, so if D-7 every gets them the won't be right.

400exvet
06-03-2005, 05:33 AM
I am glad to see you are thinking about racing this weekend, I thought you may be tired from all the "riding " you did over the weekend
Yes James I think I'll have enough time to heel from last weekends "riding" :devil:

Nick, where have you and your buddy been crabbing? I talked to a few guys in St Michaels last weekend that said they were hit and miss in that area...they are still a little further south.
How did you all do at the Koontz race?

cletusEX
06-03-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by 400exvet
Nick, where have you and your buddy been crabbing? I talked to a few guys in St Michaels last weekend that said they were hit and miss in that area...they are still a little further south.
How did you all do at the Koontz race?

We were down in Dorchester County, the lower bay. The Hoopers Island, Honga River area. My buddy has his uncle's commercial license for the summer so he is trying to pick up some extra cash. We are just running a few trotlines in the creeks, but still picked up 7 or 8 bushels the last 2 days. The big boats in the bay aren't doing anything. Around there they are getting $100 for a bushel of hard, heavy crab.

The Koontz race was fun. Like I said it was really rocky. It was the first really rocky race I've had on those shocks and I couldn't be happier. I don't think they will be up for sale anytime soon. There were 9 or 10 in are class and I got 6th. That's about were I finish everything. Dan was running in 1st and got hung up on an uphill on the last lap but still managed to place 2nd. Those races are run really well and they give out really nice plaques which is nice. Hoping to hit a few more.

400exvet
06-03-2005, 08:12 AM
cool! if you guys are going to FOTM I'll probably see ya there. Bring me some of those hard, heavy, black crabs!

my Uncle crabs out of Oxford Md, he's commercial with a small boat but doesn't really do it for the money. In fact, I think he's only been a couple times this year. You guys are doing pretty dam good....how much line you runnin anyway?

glad to hear about the shocks, I guess I'll have to send mine to GTThunder!

how do you get the quote to show up like that? I copy the part I want to quote and paste it in the quote box and it doesn't look like yours and it doesn't say who originally posted it???? Do you have to type all that stuff in and bold the text?:confused:

M300ex03
06-03-2005, 09:09 AM
this is not a P.A serious race correct?

jlhughes750
06-03-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by M300ex03
this is not a P.A serious race correct?

no its not serious its just for fun....some guys take it pretty seriuos though!!!:D

its is however a District 6 series points race!! Not PA State though!

ex kid
06-03-2005, 08:44 PM
all that rain means joedirt will be out. right JL?

400exvet
06-06-2005, 09:46 AM
There was quite a turn out at this race. There was also lots of sun and heat. Isn't it amazing what heat can do to a 40 year old body that you think is in semi decent shape:confused: . I had to stop a couple laps short yesterday due to the heat. I ended up 8th in the B class after staying in the top 4 or 5 until then. Of course when I got home the wife asked "well, what did you eat all day?" I said "A cereal bar and and some pretzels, why?" She said "case closed dummy!". The woods section was nice and had alot of new stuff, the dust out in the open filed section was horrendous:eek: there were times that you could not see 10 feet in front of you. Still a very nice facility and nice reasonable staff. The winner of the B class was initially disqualified because he went through the wrong barrel:( after discussing this with the staff, he was awarded the first place trophy:macho .
Borich won by over 3 minutes. Andy Lagzdins was second. I think Rob Hertz and Mike Lucas rounded out the top 4.
David Kyte won the Vet class and Mike Kyte held his own with the pros and ended up 5th.
I saw Derno in the woods with mechanical problems:confused: I think.
I never did see Jhughes750 or JohnnyG.
Nick, James.....what happened? Too many crabs?
I'm thinking about selling the 450 and buying a Harley and a set of golf clubs! Easier on the body :D ! Later

Mxjunkie
06-06-2005, 10:20 AM
Anyone know who won senior class by any chance?

jlhughes750
06-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Sorry i decided to go Flatt trackin instead:D it was fun!!:rolleyes:

cletusEX
06-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Nobody wanted to go so I decided to just keep my stuff clean and running for next weekend at the Summersville GNCC. Too bad it sounded like a good turnout and a nice track.:(

NEPA250R
06-06-2005, 06:20 PM
I ended up pulling off the track half way through the race with heat exhaustion. The staff and the EMT were very quick to get me feeling better. I'm not sure how it happened because I had a few liters of water before the race. I actually placed tenth in Open B, so I guess I got atleast one point towards the series.

ex kid
06-06-2005, 07:35 PM
I blew it up on the first lap and pulled off. when Derno came around he said stopped and told me to take the Z450 for a ride. he was sitting in my quad for a lap and then he was back out.