PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Traler FOR SALE

freetrapper
05-31-2005, 09:27 AM
I have a 2003 United Expressline Enclosed Trailer, 7x14 w/ extra 1-0 in nose, White Aluminum Sided w/Steel Frame, Plywood Lined Interior, Tandem 3,500 lb. Torsion Axle w/ Electric Brakes, White Spoke Wheels w/Near New Tires, Double Rear Door (Better than ramp door as you can use your aluminum ramps and still keep doors clean and dry) and Front Curb Side Door, Checker Plate Rock Guard, Tough Jack, 2 5/16 Ball

I have added custom steel shelving across the nose and on both sides. I will remove the shelving on the walls but leave the nose shelving. The nose shelving is all forward of the front side door and is great for all of your coolers, water, camping gear, extra fuel, and riding gear. There is still plenty of room for several quads or bikes. (I can remove all of the shelving if you don’t want it)

Trailer has some minor damage on the passenger side fender from a tire blowing out on a trip to South Dakota. Otherwise it is in excellent shape. Pictures are available at http://community.webshots.com/user/freetrapper05

Im asking $3,500.00 for the trailer and will work with you on delivery or pickup.

Contact me at wlee@freetrapper.com

freetrapper
06-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Let me know, this would make a great quad trailer.