PDA

View Full Version : Sick Shee!

LeGaCyGiAnT124
05-31-2005, 06:15 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4552834787&category=6725

wow besides josh's thats the nicest banshee I have ever seen. Just thought i would share. I wish I had 4 grand in my pocket:eek2:

SadisticShee
05-31-2005, 11:53 AM
Damn that is NICE!

Blasta400ex
05-31-2005, 12:43 PM
thjats nicer then mxjunkies..no offense but

Mxjunkie
05-31-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Blasta400ex

Word I need some aarms, shocks and such still

05-31-2005, 01:18 PM
^^^ lets see your rebuild. Oh wait i already saw your pathetic 250ex.

fst400exrider
05-31-2005, 04:02 PM
i cant belive he spent all that time and money on it and he said he only rode it once:huh

DH400EX
05-31-2005, 04:36 PM
i think mxjunkie's shee looks better, the red rings on the other shee jus kills it.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
05-31-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by DH400EX
i think mxjunkie's shee looks better, the red rings on the other shee jus kills it.

i think they look kick *** on that shee:huh

bulkdriverlp
05-31-2005, 04:58 PM
its still a yammi:o

Hondadudeehhhh
05-31-2005, 05:03 PM
you guys obviously havent seen many banshees.... its nice and josh's is nice but there are some real sick ones out there

blaster_rider68
05-31-2005, 05:28 PM
that is a wicked sick shee...........if i had the money i would want it:cool:

Mxjunkie
05-31-2005, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh
you guys obviously havent seen many banshees.... its nice and josh's is nice but there are some real sick ones out there

yup spec the drag ones, that gold and white one. Mines nothing compared to them, just a pos thats a little better now thats all..

I'm going to agree with the red rings, doesnt flow really, I could see blue, or black but the bright red seems akward.

400exrules
05-31-2005, 05:35 PM
If you wanna see some real banshee's, pm me and i can tell u where to go if u live around here

Blasta400ex
05-31-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kickerkfx444
^^^ lets see your rebuild. Oh wait i already saw your pathetic 250ex.

if u were talkin about me i dont no wut the hell ur talkin about i dont even have a 300ex u stupid ***...i never said his wasnt nice i think it was the best before and after i saw but u obviously havent seen to many shees

Hondadudeehhhh
05-31-2005, 07:47 PM
if u were talkin about me i dont no wut the hell ur talkin about i dont even have a 300ex u stupid ***...i never said his wasnt nice i think it was the best before and after i saw but u obviously havent seen to many shees

take it easy bro. and he said 250ex, not 300ex :D

05-31-2005, 07:51 PM
i was talking bout 400exlegend bro... sorry bout that

nacs racing199
06-03-2005, 10:23 PM

mx is normal looking if you not seen very many banshees his pipes suck there are some sweet drag shees in MI his would be pretty mutch stock here

nacs racing199
06-03-2005, 10:35 PM
this makes mx banshee look like a fat woman (sick)

this is a true mx banshee
http://www.out4sand.com/images/Chad_Haverlock_01_banshee.gif

nacs racing199
06-03-2005, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Hondadudeehhhh

thank you people in MI have seen banshees the way they are supost to look like thank you

250xridamatt
06-03-2005, 10:40 PM
This is what Admin said

I am sick of the name calling and bashing, so if anyone involved in the thread is found doing it again. I will be forced to ban both parties involved because the site doesn't need it.

I suggest you listen. Stop arguing. Josh just dont reply to these things. Nacs racer, stop bashing people!

Mxjunkie
06-03-2005, 10:46 PM
I have listened, I'm just tired of people bashing and saying things and getting away with it on the site, theres too many spammers on this site now and many will agree with this.. :ermm:

06-03-2005, 10:50 PM
Whats wrong with his fmf pipes? The look fine to me! Hes good at polishing that stuff.

250xridamatt
06-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Well the rest of us know how much work and time you have put into this thing, and how great it is. Let him diss you if he wants, we all know you have this awesome quad. Maybe he will be ip banned.

Mxjunkie
06-03-2005, 10:57 PM
Thats all that matters to me, I know not everyone likes it but I think its rude to say things about someones bike like that, nor will I ever do it. A man/woman spends a lot of time and has tons of pride in their ride, either it be a car/truck or a quad. I dont want to make the site look bad by posting this stuff but what can you do, it has to be addressed sometime.

nacs racing199
06-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I started with a POS, it was blown up etc, I'm 15 I did and paid for everything. I dont have 20,000 dollars to spend on my quad sorry my parents dont serve life on a gold platter for me unlike someone. :rolleyes:

You keep dissing my bike but I doubt you even paid for yours or the work, How can you diss a mans work that he put alot of heart and time into? if you ask me I did a damn good job with what I started with and IDC about the pipes, you know what if you check albas site what pipes do they recomend? Fmf Fattys with powercore 2's now mr.know it all whats up with that? I guess your smarter then the guys at alba?

yeah you have power core 1 not 2 unless you got difrent 1 then what where on it when you bought it on there sight it also ses toomey t-5 are the first choice

check this out
http://www.toomey.com/image/FMF_lg.jpg
http://www.toomey.com/image/CPI_lg.jpg
http://www.toomey.com/image/PaulTurner_lg.jpg
http://www.toomey.com/image/ProCircuit_lg.jpg

o just so u know the sst are even beter than the power core 2s

nacs racing199
06-03-2005, 11:13 PM
http://toomey.com/

now thats some polishing check them t-6s
54hp

QuadJunkies
06-04-2005, 12:12 AM
You all need to have some appreciation for MXjunkie hard work and we all admire him for spending his OWN money, ( not daddies!) he worked VERY hard .No one said EVERYONE has to like it.Just Have some respect!! All the mods ar sick and tired of the bickering, it stops NOW..! Or ill start the banning ...

JOEX
06-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
You all need to have some appreciation for MXjunkie hard work and we all admire him for spending his OWN money, ( not daddies!) he worked VERY hard .No one said EVERYONE has to like it.Just Have some respect!! All the mods ar sick and tired of the bickering, it stops NOW..! Or ill start the banning ...
;)

quadfamily
06-04-2005, 07:10 AM
Josh, Y
You should also stop being so sensitive, You've got a great qaud in my opinion but everyone has their own opinion. Of course not everyone in the world is going to like it and they have the right to say so. It's called freedom of speech. Not to be confused with bashing or flaming. Just ignore the negative comments as much as you can as long as they're not downright nasty and it will all pass. Some people say stuff just to get under your skin because they know it does. Part of growing up, maturing and becoming a man is knowing how to handle things like this without flying off the handle. Also for the people with the negative opinions, if you don't know how to tactfully tell someone that there's something you don't like about their quad then you should learn or just don't say anything.

06-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

i dnt think it runs look at his silencers he says they are power core2 but the are power core1

06-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by quadfamily
Josh, Y
You should also stop being so sensitive, You've got a great qaud in my opinion but everyone has their own opinion. Of course not everyone in the world is going to like it and they have the right to say so. It's called freedom of speech. Not to be confused with bashing or flaming. Just ignore the negative comments as much as you can as long as they're not downright nasty and it will all pass. Some people say stuff just to get under your skin because they know it does. Part of growing up, maturing and becoming a man is knowing how to handle things like this without flying off the handle. Also for the people with the negative opinions, if you don't know how to tactfully tell someone that there's something you don't like about their quad then you should learn or just don't say anything. o i think he did a sweet job on that qaud but he just does not know what hes talking about with his silencers the are power core1 josh sorry there is nothing wrong with them they are just older then the power core 2 show use a pic of your silencer and have the people decide what they are

peace

250xridamatt
06-04-2005, 05:39 PM
It's time for you to leave!!:mad:

06-04-2005, 05:40 PM
i didnt do anything wrong sorry if i made any1 mad i just would like to get my point down sorry guys