PDA

View Full Version : A.F.I. (A Fire Inside) Song

hondaidontknow2
05-31-2005, 02:26 AM
I really need some helping finding a song I heard by A.F.I. I have been searching for this song for so long, but I've had no luck. I have read all the lyrics to every one of their songs, and checked many webpages. I just can't find it anywhere.

I have the BOMBSQUAD DVD, and that is where I have been hearing this song. I am for sure it is by A.F.I., I just can't find it.

If anyone has the BOMBSQUAD DVD, you've probably heard this song, too. The song plays mid-way into the "BACKFLIP" chapter, while they're flipping into the foam pit.

I can't understand all of the lyrics to the song, but here are the words I can understand.

Screams are the opening to the song. Some of the screaming I can make-out are "Steal my life away." After the screaming ends, a short guitar is played, then it goes into singing. Some of the singing I can understand are "Waiting for the right time," "This is not a product," "We're not even competition," "Waiting for the right time."

That is all that I can make-out from this song. I know, it's very brief, but it's all I have.

If anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it more than anything in the whole world!

Thanks all,

nowukno
06-05-2005, 12:12 AM
The only song i can think of thats like that is......

From Autumn To Ashes (band)

Lilacs & Lolita (song)

try it and let me know , you can listen to a sample at cdnow.com