View Full Version : cam mod

dogmanjayx
05-30-2005, 05:32 PM
i thought there was no problem issues with the cam mod so i did it next day boom. radiator fluid all over my leg. a crack where the water jacket is now it wont even fire up i think the piston is welded or shot. if you do the cam mod your own your own everything was done right so what happen fresh oil change i dont no what when wrong if someone can tell me please

jshtex
05-31-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by dogmanjayx
i thought there was no problem issues with the cam mod so i did it next day boom. radiator fluid all over my leg. a crack where the water jacket is now it wont even fire up i think the piston is welded or shot. if you do the cam mod your own your own everything was done right so what happen fresh oil change i dont no what when wrong if someone can tell me please

Not trying to rip on ya but either everything wasn't done "right" or you have something unrelated causing the problem. Way too many people (like me) have done it without any problems.

At this point I would take it to a good tech who is at least aware of the cam mod and let them look at it. If the cyl is cracked as you say or the piston is seized then you have some pretty big problems.