PDA

View Full Version : ESPN outdoor games

BlueZ440
05-30-2005, 01:24 PM
I'm sure this is probably out there but if not here it is..

Today ESPN officially released 22 of the 24 riders chosen to compete at their Great Outdoor Games VI presented by Dodge at Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex, July 8-10 in Orlando, FL. Riders were selected via a six person panel, which ESPN considers as the most knowledgeable persons in the ATV racing scene. The committee members are Donny Banks, Jorge Cuartas, Wayne Hinson, Wes Miller, John Howell, and John Pellan.

ESPN's Great Outdoor Games VI features two ATV events: Four Wheel Frenzy and Terracross, (a utility race against the clock). The remaining two Four
Wheel Fenzy riders will be announced soon.

Four Wheel Frenzy:
Doug Gust
Tim Farr
John Natalie
Jeremiah Jones
Kory Ellis
Shane Hitt
Keith Little
Travis Spader
Joe Byrd
Dana Creech
William Yokley
Jason Luburgh
Angela Moore
Pat Brown
Dustin Wimmer
Doug Eichner
Harold Goodman
Chris Borich
Dustin Nelson
Jason Dunklelberger
Jeremy Schell
Tavis Cain

Terracross:
To be announced:cool:

BlueZ440
05-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Do you guys think it will be worth it? I'm visiting my parents in Ft Walton Beach and thinking about driving to orlando to watch them race..:confused:

Fred55
05-30-2005, 05:39 PM
Why isnt Ballance on that list?

BlueZ440
05-30-2005, 05:51 PM
maybe he will be one of the last 2..They need 24 and they only have 22:confused:

Mxjunkie
05-30-2005, 05:59 PM
I wonder what the tracks going to look like, I know borich isnt a big jumper, I was kinda hoping donald lamborn would make it, it would be pretty cool seeing a local out there :) Doesnt seem like theres alot of xc guys up there, so maybe we'll see some xc guys mx :p