PDA

View Full Version : What happens if you get caught riding a quad in california on a non designated beach?

05-22-2002, 09:05 PM
i am in california and im going camping at a state campground (carpinteria) this weekend and i want to bring my quad but the only place to ride is the beach in front of the campgrond. its not a designated ohv area.... just a state beach....What can happen if you get caught by the ranger?

Erik

Lorduss
05-23-2002, 10:15 PM
i dont honestly know, but this is californa, 80% of the worlds enviromentlist choose to live here,
you fire that quad up, rangers, police, and everything else well be on you before you even warm up.
but just to make sure, ask, i dont know exactly where you are, you can get away with riding in maby wooded areas, but beachside, heh.

89'350RX
05-24-2002, 06:40 AM
I can almost quarantee you will need a good lawyer to get your quad back :eek: :eek: :eek:

I would strongly suggest asking first before attempting to do it hoping that all you will get is a ticket.

flipflop44
05-27-2002, 07:44 PM
One of those black ops police helicopters will swoop in on you, pick and your quad up with it's huge tongs and drop you out at sea in international waters - that's 12 miles out baby!

Hope your quad floats and your a good swimmer!