PDA

View Full Version : graduation present woo hoo!

kawasaki_ridah
05-29-2005, 10:45 PM
here is my graduation present its an 04 carry over it had 73 miles it is performance model it stickered for 31,000 and we got it for 25,000 plus i sold my svt focus for 15,000

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/kawasaki_ridah/DSC00470.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/kawasaki_ridah/DSC00453.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/kawasaki_ridah/DSC00456.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/kawasaki_ridah/DSC00451.jpg

Honda4trax250x
05-29-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
and we got it for 25,000

keyword:we.

I will be the first to point out that your parents bought you a $25k car.

Mxjunkie
05-29-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x

So? its a present, I dont see what the big deal is about parents buying their kids stuff jesus...

honda250xrider
05-29-2005, 10:50 PM
thats probly why he said present

kawasaki_ridah
05-29-2005, 10:51 PM

acutally my dad paid 10 grand for it which im very thankful that he would do that and the rest was from my svt focus which i worked my sophmore junior and part of my senior year to pay of trust me i know what my parents do for me and maybe thats why they will buy me things like this

kawasaki_ridah
05-29-2005, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by honda250xrider
thats probly why he said present

thank you.. yes it is, thank you for understanding

TheFontMaster
05-29-2005, 11:07 PM
That is a nice car, but I'm not a fan of white. I would love to have one of the new Z's

JUSTINcredible
05-29-2005, 11:07 PM
very nice:devil:

SGA
05-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Very nice. I'd drive it in a heartbeat:)

FourFiftyFour
05-30-2005, 12:25 AM
just bc parents buy you a vehicle doesnt mean you are automatically a spoiled brat, my parents bought me a truck but its to last through my many yrs of college (probably at least 6) but i worked my butt off for my quad and to keep racing so they dont just hand me everything. my dad saved ever since i was born so i could have a nice vehicle for college and when i travel to and from home. Now the truck is 4 yrs old and im still proud of it and take care of it like it was brand new!

Congrats on the present! dont let the jealous ppl get ya down!:)

Nausty
05-30-2005, 12:34 AM
wow that is freakin nice. I'm jealous ****er!

Warnerade
05-30-2005, 07:59 AM

I will be the first to point out that your parents bought you a $25k car. jealous

Tommy 17
05-30-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Very nice. I'd drive it in a heartbeat:)

damn nice car

K_Fulk
05-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Nice looking car. What is it? I'm not up on newer cars.

Tommy 17
05-30-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Nice looking car. What is it? I'm not up on newer cars.

nissan 350z

its nissans sport car thats been out for 2 or 3 years probably... they are pretty darn fast for 6 cylinders... almost like the supras of the mid 90s

K_Fulk
05-30-2005, 08:35 AM
All right i've read about them just didnt remember what they looked like.

I'm sure he will have fun with it.

One_Bad_400
05-30-2005, 09:58 AM

so??? for my first car, my dad bought me a $24,000 2004 F-150... do you have a problem with expencive cars?

DUDE SWEET CAR!!! those things are pretty sweet... how do you carry around your quad with a car though?

Matt37
05-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Nice car dude, People are gonna give you crap about your parents buying it for you. Dont worry about it, Have fun with it! and be careful!

kawasaki_ridah
05-30-2005, 10:33 AM
thanx about the white it is pearl you cant tell from the pix it looks cooler in person and my quad i will just have to get my friends or my dad to haul it lol my dad loves the car he has drove it more than i have i would say lol and someone said something about my first car it wasnt this it was an 01 frontier and then and 03 SVT focus then the Z hopefully now that i have got my quad almost done i can dump some money into my car even tho it is like a bottemless pit when putting things on a car

nowukno
05-30-2005, 11:05 AM
It must be nice to get everything handed to you on golden platter , i had to work fast food when i was 15 with a workers permit just to pay for the class at school to get your license and then worked from 4pm to 12 after school just to save up enough money to get a used POS , sorry for been a jealous *** hole but it just made me really mad when i would work all those hours and pull up at school in my chevrolet spectrum (POS) and some people who had never worked a minute in there life would pull up in a new camaro or mustang and then make fun of you beacuse of what you drove. But its all good now because im 21 now and have a great paying job which i worked my *** off to get and have a new F150 and a 450R.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/nowukno/100_0292_0001.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/nowukno/100_0416.jpg

Warnerade
05-30-2005, 11:09 AM
nowukno..this isnt a god damn sympathy thread, go ***** and moan somewhere else about how hard you worked for your stuff...the kid was happy about getting a new car, wanted to show it off a little bit...GET OVER IT.

FourFiftyFour
05-30-2005, 11:16 AM
people did that to me all the time when i got my truck, people tried to slash my trucks tires, and they ripped my antenna off, they would leave hate letters on my truck, and pour mud all over my windshield...jealous people who had bad attitudes :mad:

nowukno
05-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Ok i apologize , it did seem like a sympathy when i read it just now , but i was just trying to make a point that some people work there a** off and get sh*t and some dont and get everything , so just .......GET OVER IT

One_Bad_400
05-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
and someone said something about my first car it wasnt this it was an 01 frontier and then and 03 SVT focus then the Z

no, i said that the f-150 was my first car... if thats what your talking about...

FourFiftyFour
05-30-2005, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by nowukno
Ok i apologize , it did seem like a sympathy when i read just now , but i was just trying to make a point that some people work there a** off and get sh*t and some dont and get everything , so just .......GET OVER IT

actually you need to get over it, good job on working hard but this isnt about you this is about kawasaki_ridah...i know its hard to work for things but this isnt the place to say it, i admire the hard work and that and yeah i get mad when ppls parents buy them new quads every year but i get over it and keep racing my old ratty quad thats held together with zip ties

One_Bad_400
05-30-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by CDaleChick
people did that to me all the time when i got my truck, people tried to slash my trucks tires, and they ripped my antenna off, they would leave hate letters on my truck, and pour mud all over my windshield...jealous people who had bad attitudes :mad:

if any one does that to my truck there literal geting an arse beating and there car is going to look worse then mine... i already keep a basball bat in my truck just incase if anyone tries to start some crap!!!

FourFiftyFour
05-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
if any one does that to my truck there literal geting an arse beating and there car is going to look worse then mine... i already keep a basball bat in my truck just incase if anyone tries to start some crap!!!

oh trust me, the people that i found out who did it got into some serious trouble with me and other people, namely the Judge.... they left me alone after that incident

Mxjunkie
05-30-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
nowukno..this isnt a god damn sympathy thread, go ***** and moan somewhere else about how hard you worked for your stuff...the kid was happy about getting a new car, wanted to show it off a little bit...GET OVER IT. '

Exaclty, People that ***** and moan when their parents dont buy them stuff annoy the living hell out of me. Alot of parents want their kids to start life and have nice things that they didnt have, and all parents DONT want their kids working when they are young because they want them to pass school etc.

What really pisses me off, people on here say it to 11-14 year olds, how the hell is a kid that age going to get a good education and mow lawns and such? :rolleyes:

One_Bad_400
05-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
'

Exaclty, People that ***** and moan when their parents dont buy them stuff annoy the living hell out of me. Alot of parents want their kids to start life and have nice things that they didnt have, and all parents DONT want their kids working when they are young because they want them to pass school etc.

What really pisses me off, people on here say it to 11-14 year olds, how the hell is a kid that age going to get a good education and mow lawns and such? :rolleyes:

my dad says he dont want us to get a job as such an early age becasue your only a kid once so why ruin it workin...

but, yal... lets get back on subject... NICE CAR:eek2:

400exrules
05-30-2005, 11:41 AM
k enough of the chit chat..............nice car man

the interior is bangin:cool:

Punk'd
05-30-2005, 11:48 AM
So? its a present, I dont see what the big deal is about parents buying their kids stuff jesus...

TOTALLY AGREE! Everyone trys to start chit.. FREAKIN BE HAPPY FOR HIM!!! Its a frickin gift! In almost every post about someone getting something and there parents helping out there is always that one person to say LOOK YOUR MOMMY HELPED YOU. and its getting old.

Matt37
05-30-2005, 11:55 AM
Yea i dont get why everyone gets so jealous either. Just really be careful cuz i know since your a fairly new driver and you got a pretty quick car your instinct is going to be to go fast. DONT! My car when i was a senior in high school was a 70 Chevelle (well really a Malibu with SS badging but i was a motorhead and no one in my school didnt know it wasnt a chevelle :D ). And i was coming home from the shore after prom weekend maybe had a few to many beers :o. Was going about 85 in a 25 mph zone and hit a telephone pole. Broke both my legs and my arm and got in alot of trouble. So just be responsible with the power!!!

Hondadudeehhhh
05-30-2005, 11:56 AM
wow thats a real nice car bro. My neighbor has an SVT focus and she drives me to school everday and man those things can go for how little they are. They come with a real nice sound system too. Pretty sweet man

JR3
05-30-2005, 12:18 PM
Wow your lucky bro i want a z so bad are you planning on ptting any power mods on it

Butters
05-30-2005, 01:03 PM
nice car. i love them. my neighbor has one exactly like that same color and everything. anyways i got a laptop for graduation and i thought i was lucky.

sportraxkid
05-30-2005, 01:07 PM
what car is quicker between the nissan and the focus svt. Nice car BTW.

TRX_450
05-30-2005, 01:24 PM
sweet car man :D

JH_Racing188
05-30-2005, 02:39 PM
im almost as luck as you but i got a truck for graduation

FasstMidnightZ
05-30-2005, 02:43 PM
Damn !

Thats a sweet car man, Any pics of that sweet engine under the hood ! :cool:

Hondadudeehhhh
05-30-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by sportraxkid
what car is quicker between the nissan and the focus svt. Nice car BTW.

i would guess the z, the svt sure does go but im sure the nissan is a lot quicker. BTW i rented Midnight CLub DUB edition last night and abotu 10 minutes after i saw this thread i unlocked the 350z :chinese: ha i thought it was funny

bansheeguy77
05-30-2005, 03:39 PM
nice looking car. but whoever compared it to the supra is on crack. it goes decent, but for the class its in, and what its intended for it leaves a lot to be desired. but i will stop dogging it being you just got one.

and i find this to be funny, the spoiled rich kids vs the hard workers. not gonna get involved...altho i have many things to say on that topic. i will just continue to work to pay for everything i have and maintain that 4.0 in college.....so its not impossible :scary:

Warnerade
05-30-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
and i find this to be funny, the spoiled rich kids vs the hard workers. not gonna get involved...altho i have many things to say on that topic. i will just continue to work to pay for everything i have and maintain that 4.0 in college.....so its not impossible :scary: my parents never said it was becuase of school..hell, i never bring homework home anyway, and maintain pretty good grades..but my dad has told me "your only a kid once, take advantage of it"..even though i still opted to get a job, to pay for a majority of my stuff...thats the reason my dad gave me. he still pitches in from time to time and i will never be able to repay him for some of the stuff he has done for me.

honda250xrider
05-30-2005, 04:18 PM
for all of you that wants to keep moaning about how you had to work your way up and buy your own car keep it to yourself. This kid already said it was a nice present from his parents do you not understand that he appreicates his parents for doing this, some of you act like its a crime for there parents to buy them things. I for one am tired of hearing all the complaints i always read the threads like this and someone always has to moan and complain about it, just learn to accept it and keep it to yourself.

SGA
05-30-2005, 05:12 PM
I gave up listening to the whiners and the bitc*ers years ago, they just waste my time.
Some of you kids are gonna have to learn somthing in life. Theres the haves and theres the have nots.

If you want to be a have, get a good education, work hard, apply yourself and you can have just about anything.

If you dont want to go that route, then zip it about what other people have and what you dont have because no one wants to hear it.

400exrules
05-30-2005, 05:19 PM
how about we all shut the hell up:scary:

theTman
05-30-2005, 05:20 PM
nice car man

hessianmx111
05-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Super nice car man, congrats.

Kennethyfz450
05-30-2005, 06:12 PM
sweet thats awesome.. i was really close trading in my 2001 z71 Lt trim that my MOM bought me, and working on paying for the rest of it during college.. i finally got to drive one and couldnt have any fun in it, but it had awesome power! but to many blind spots for a short fat kid..:D nice car man... be careful

ShiftFMX
05-30-2005, 07:27 PM
I cant wait till i gradiate! one more year of hell baby!

I hope my parent pay off my truck! That would be sweet!

kawasaki_ridah
05-30-2005, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by nowukno
[B]It must be nice to get everything handed to you on golden platter , i had to work fast food when i was 15 with a workers permit just to pay for the class at school to get your license and then worked from 4pm to 12 after school just to save up enough money to get a used POS , sorry for been a jealous *** hole but it just made me really mad when i would work all those hours and pull up at school in my chevrolet spectrum (POS) and some people who had never worked a minute in there life would pull up in a new camaro or mustang and then make fun of you beacuse of what you drove. But its all good now because im 21 now and have a great paying job which i worked my *** off to get and have a new F150 and a 450R.
QUOTE]

okay i said i worked my sophmore junior and some of senior at a car lot washing cars to pay for the svt focus so i do work just because i have good parents dont mean anything bad at all.. and the svt and z my svt ran a 16.1 at the strip and the z ran a 14.6 lol so its alil bit quicker and as engine mods heck yeah im working this summer to get some and i get some from graduation money lol thanx for all the comments and thats a cool chevy ya got there

LazeR
05-31-2005, 12:09 AM
Thats an awesome car man, I bet you are totally stoked! I know i would be! Don't let those other ppl put you down just because your parents help you out. I think it's awesome, congrats man.

popo
05-31-2005, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by 400exrules
how about we all shut the hell up:scary:

No kidding!!! jeez the kid post's a picture of his new car and it turns into a pissing match..... Some people just need to get laid.

05-31-2005, 08:02 AM
Congrats on the car and Graduation!

kawasaki_ridah
05-31-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by LazeR
Thats an awesome car man, I bet you are totally stoked! I know i would be! Don't let those other ppl put you down just because your parents help you out. I think it's awesome, congrats man.

yeah i am i love it lol thanx man and thanx to everyone else that is mature enought to not be a prick

SGA
05-31-2005, 03:23 PM
I saw a black nissan 350z today in person at the popeyes drive through.
As I was munching down on a leg and thigh, red beans and rice plus a bisquit and sweet tea, I thought of this thread and still stand behind my reply, "I'd drive it in a heartbeat".
Dam thats a nice looking car:cool:

DEAL
05-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Wikid car...
I love it.
3.5 dohc .. 29?hp ... correct?

corey
05-31-2005, 03:48 PM
nice car..how fast have u got it up to?

Doober
05-31-2005, 03:57 PM
nice car....have fun with it :macho how fast does it go?

kawasaki_ridah
05-31-2005, 04:18 PM
3.5 DOHC 287 hp and 279 tq
i have had it to 103 at the drag strip not sure how fast it is i dont want to risk getting a ticket lol its just alittle bit faster than the 94-98 body style z28s im not sure about the newer modles i raced one at bristol drag way i got a 14.6 and he got a 14.9 so its close but good for a 6 cyl

corey
05-31-2005, 04:22 PM
........awesome my bro has a new car he has had it up to 110 but thats not as fast as it goes...not sure wut kinda car it is

05-31-2005, 04:34 PM
How are you gonna haul a 450r in that thing???:confused:

corey
05-31-2005, 04:37 PM
lol put it in the trunk duh

corey
05-31-2005, 05:16 PM
lol put it in the trunk duh

blaster_rider68
05-31-2005, 05:37 PM

thats wat parents are for;) :D

kawasaki_ridah
05-31-2005, 10:28 PM
haha i use my dads titan to haul the R lol and yea parents are there to help out

dunnonuttin
06-01-2005, 08:23 AM

I will be the first to point out that your parents bought you a $25k car. Keyword: present;) :rolleyes:

kawasaki_ridah
06-02-2005, 01:00 PM
exactly hah im ordering a cold air today!! i got enough cash from sending letters