PDA

View Full Version : Indy 500

87250rxrider
05-29-2005, 02:39 PM
well, now that the Indy 500 is over, i'd have to say that Danica Patrick did a great job. being that she was the only woman to lead a lap in an Indy 500, along with being a rookie, i give her a lot of credit. before the race, i believed that, like every other woman to race there, she would crash out of the race by the end. though she had some close calls, and some rookie mistakes, she still put in a great effort with a great finish of 4th. i was hoping the Hornish Jr, or Brack would win the race, but both finished out of the race with DNF's. well, wat did everybody else think of todays race.

coming up later today: Coca-Cola 600: GO DALE EARNHARDT JR!!!

trick450r
05-29-2005, 03:28 PM
i have to give danica support..she would have won if she had the gas...has anyone else ever bean to the indy 500...i went in 02' with my uncle my cousin and my dad...my uncle goes every year because he has lifetime box seats (hes wealthy to say the least...i guess its nice to own the powder coating rights to north america) anyway its unbelievable to witness the race...one of those things i'll never forget!

TORO1968
05-29-2005, 03:55 PM
I just got home from the race, and I must say that it was awesome! :D

Danica did an excellent job. Can you say "Rookie of the Year"? When they were doing the driver introductions in the morning, she got the loudest ovation by far... Now that's saying something! :)

FourFiftyFour
05-29-2005, 03:56 PM
and on that other thread everyone was sayin she was gonna go in the wall! Im glad she did well :)

Juggalo
05-30-2005, 09:47 PM
danica did awesome we're all proud of here back here