PDA

View Full Version : Trade 85 ATC 250R for 400ex/250R 4wheeler

digglerude
05-29-2005, 08:13 AM
sweet 85 atc 250r I can get my hands on....seein if anyone would be interested in a trade. Heres the run down. I would also include a 85 parts machine.....not complete but maybe 70%.

.060 overbore, with a Wiseco piston and ring.
No porting has been done.
The head has been cut .010. Higher compression.
It has a HINSON clutch basket in it hardley used it after I installed it.($280)
HONDA updated clutch rod and bearing.
kevlar clutch
36MM KEHIN d slide carb. I bought brand new( stock is 34MM)
BOYESEN RAD valve complete block.
FMF gold series pipe and DG silencer. Pipe is very good silencer is ok.
KRAUSE 520 O-ring chain.
ITP holeshot rear tires on douglas rims.
Hardley used stock front tire on a new douglas rim.
DG MX bars
K/N air filter (washable)

The brake lever and linkeage were made by the past owner. It is custom and he has gotten alot of compliments on it.
he also made a billet rear axle carrier. very stong. solid aluminum.
he has completely rebuilt this engine in the running 3 wheeler and transmission with all factor honda parts from manchester honda.

It has been used, he's have owned it 10 years now, but is still in very good shape. haven't ridden it in 2 years but took it out and it fired right up. Still scares the **** outta you. Will wheelie whenever you want. wicked. also he always runs Klotz oil 50:1 ratio.

There is a leak developing at the front sprocket. It will need a seal there which is easy to replace, but hes lost interest. I have a chance to pick it up and would just like to see who'd be interested in the trade....these 250R trikes are gettin harder to fine esp in this shape! You could make some jack off all the extra parts too.....or build a 2nd with the addition of some other parts and wrench time!

85 parts machine includes...a complete engine from head to carb, but in pieces, a frame, front forks, triple clamp, front brake and stock front wheel setup. 2 airboxs, another gas tank that he aquired to replace the one on it. There is some white on it he can't get out. The other tank is much better.
Complete wiring harness, 1 set of stock rear wheels and rims (gold), another front tire and rim, stock exhaust, stock bars ( 2
sets).

digglerude
05-29-2005, 08:18 AM
few pics

digglerude
05-29-2005, 08:43 AM
pic's I have are bmp's I need to get the converted....I can email them....or if someone wants to convert them and post before I can have my buddy do it let me know.

digglerude
05-29-2005, 04:23 PM
pic?

digglerude
05-29-2005, 04:26 PM
another

digglerude
05-30-2005, 10:58 AM
bump

BIG*E*22188
05-30-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey man wuts going on ive been looking for a 250r project for a while and since you have a good 1 to and you might trade i have somethingh maybe 2 consider. im 17 and cant afford insurance for my car(its a b*tch in NY so im driving a parents car or i take the bus so i dont need my its not registered. its a 1990 oldsmobile cutlass supreme v6 3.1 paid 2500 for the car (well with the help of my uncle) but then also put a 600 system in the car to front dash speakers an amp (sony xplod 2200 1000watts) and a box that lights up and has 2 12inch subs in them that max at 1100 watts i can take pictures of anything the car has all new spark plugs wires air filter belt tensioner and starter .... the car runs great and is pretty fast ..... the back 2 tires have slow leakes (i think its the valves because they take like a weak longer with the caps on then off to flatten)

basicly the reason im willing to trade you the car is because i love 250r's and want a project to fix and because i rent my house and my land lord is an arsehole and said i better get the car out of here since its not registered yet and juss wount let me hold it there and im not to good at selling somethnig and getting the price its worth but anyways if you really wanna get rid of the 250r's here you go and you can probly sell the car for more then both of these anyways

digglerude
05-31-2005, 03:59 AM
its not exactly a project bike.........the one complete bike needs northing other than a seal replaced soon.........it runs mint. the parts bike could be a project bike. Not really lookin for a car trade....unless maybe you had a honda civic/crx/lude or maybe an acura integra.

BIG*E*22188
05-31-2005, 12:44 PM
well how much would you sell the parts bike for ?

digglerude
05-31-2005, 02:54 PM
600 bucks maybe basicly to complete you'd need everything from the frame back........swing arm....alxe.....carrier.....chain & sprockets, plastic....pipe/silencer...seat as well as some front plastic/headlight etc.......I will only take it inif I know I can sell the parts and the trike to get enought to put towards another quad. Keep in mind the motor is complete apart in a box. its by no means a roller from what he tells me.

digglerude
05-31-2005, 06:16 PM
I'd be interested in banshee's or LT250's also.:eek:

200xguy
06-01-2005, 08:20 AM
go stick it on 3wheeler.org or 3wheelerworldforums.com it will sell pretty fast on those sites.