PDA

View Full Version : Hiper Technology Safety Recall - 9" Rear Hiper ATV Beadlocks

Admin
05-29-2005, 07:18 AM
<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/HiPer/HiperLogo.jpg</center>

<center>HiPer Wheels 9" Center Section Alert</center>

We have had some center sections on our 9" wheels fail recently. In order to insure safety for our customers we want to replace ALL center sections on 9" wheels that have been purchased in 2005. Wheels purchased prior to January 2005 are not effected.

If you think you may have wheels with center sections that need to be replaced please call us at 877 GO HIPER toll free.

We will either send you new center sections for you to install or we will be happy to issue a UPS pick order for your wheels and we will do the work and send the wheels back to you. There is no charge to you for this upgrade.

Please be safe and check with us to see if your wheels are affected by this upgrade.

HiPer makes the best wheels for the ATV market. We apologize for any inconvenience but we want you to know we care about you our customer and we want to do what is right and KEEP you on the best wheels

<center>http://www.atvriders.com/images/atvnews/HiPer/HiperLogo200.jpg</center>
<center>www.hiper-technology.com
HiPer Technology
877 464-4737</center>

rpyfz450
06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
I was told by my Hiper vendor that the 9" rears are on a national back order right now. How much longer will it be before new orders are filled?

How can I be sure wheels I buy this week are not subject to the recall? Is there an identifying mark?

BFELIX
06-24-2005, 02:47 AM
i have a bigger problem i order my 9" for a local dealer that send them to me ..here to Portugal...now i dont know what to do....:ermm:

BIGAIRATV
07-18-2007, 10:28 AM
IS IT ME, OR DOES THE CENTER LOOK EXACTLY LIKE DOUGLAS WHEEL'S DESIGNED SHAMROCK CENTER?????

I'D BE READY FOR A RECALL...JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER WHEELS

HOW IS SOMETHING "LEGENDARY" WHEN IT HAS "COME SUCH A LONG WAY IN JUST A FEW YEARS"????

rpyfz450
07-18-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by BIGAIRATV
IS IT ME, OR DOES THE CENTER LOOK EXACTLY LIKE DOUGLAS WHEEL'S DESIGNED SHAMROCK CENTER?????

HOW IS SOMETHING "LEGENDARY" WHEN IT HAS "COME SUCH A LONG WAY IN JUST A FEW YEARS"????

The Hiper center panel is CNC machined from a very thick piiece of a aluminum. It looks very sturdy.

I thinki Hiper has a history with dirt track cars. Maybe that's where their wheels became legendary?