PDA

View Full Version : Popo came to see me today

TRX_450
05-27-2005, 03:06 PM
me and my friend allan were out ridin round and i guess the neighbor (who we all dont like anyway) called the cops becuz of sumthin....not sure but im guessin it was allans noise from his r-4....anyway we headed to to the gas station and standin there was his dad...very very PO'd and he said " i told u guys it was gonna happen....somebody called the cops and they're on their way"......so i came home and got online...my dad came in and said there was somebody here to see me and im not dumb..i new who it was...so i went out and he told me his name and all this other stuff and told me that there was too much noise and if it happened again there would be a price to pay....sorry bout the long post

JUSTINcredible
05-27-2005, 03:17 PM
so dont ride where your not supposed to be.

TRX_450
05-27-2005, 03:31 PM
we werent ridin where we werent pose to be.....the reason she called actually i jus found out was becuz we have a jump across the road and i guess when we turn off the road it created a hump to the left of her driveway....so he came back and was like ok heres the deal.....go fix the road and ill let ya slide...so we did...it wasnt even a hump and she stood behind her door watchin us fix it....shes called them b4 and lied.....sayin we were ridin in her backyared and the cops came and there wasnt any tracks.....she jus dont like us....we havent done a damn thing to her either

baker250r
05-27-2005, 03:38 PM
it happens man. A lot of people don't like our hobby one bit. THey would love to see it all taken away from us. I got a neighbor across the road from me that is always ranting and raving about me building my track on my parents property. the track is near the road, so she can see... and hear everything going on. she even went and made a fuss to the town board cuz we didnt have a building permit..... like we need one, but she went. so now when we ride on our track, she calls the cops, and the cops come out and we just tell them what we are doing, and the cop gets pissed at the lady, not us. he even watches us a few laps. SO all i got to say... is hold ur head high, and dont let them anti-people get to you.

400exrules
05-27-2005, 03:49 PM
Just control your anger and act mature, and tell the truth to the cops and everything. Dont act stupid and everything should be fine, i hate ppl that are azzholes and just want to ruin everything for other ppl

TRX_450
05-27-2005, 04:22 PM
yea when he talked to me i was yes sir, no sir...that kinda thing he didnt seem like he really cared becuz she has called b4 but he took down my name DOB and my age....wasnt too bad....my panrets could care less bout it cuz they saw it and there wasnt really any damage at all....they are a lil PO'd at the perosn who called tho becuz she is jus a ***** to everybody round here

Matt37
05-27-2005, 04:35 PM
The popo are always up your butt i know how you feel man. I just always run and they never get me usually. The only way I am stoping is if I am riding on my brakes and then i would still have to question it. Just do alittle roost and go the other way when u see a cop car. :D

Mxjunkie
05-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Matt37
The popo are always up your butt i know how you feel man. I just always run and they never get me usually. The only way I am stoping is if I am riding on my brakes and then i would still have to question it. Just do alittle roost and go the other way when u see a cop car. :D

Yeah listen to this guy and get your quad taken from you, time suspened from your liesnce and more finds then a little!

Matt37
05-27-2005, 06:02 PM
Yeah listen to this guy

Yup!!! I knew u would know what I was talking about!

TRX_450
05-27-2005, 06:11 PM
no offense but dude r u effin stupid????....u may be by far the biggest dumb*** on the face of the earth....its ppl like u who make ppl not like us or our sport

400exrules
05-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
no offense but dude r u effin stupid????....u may be by far the biggest dumb*** on the face of the earth....its ppl like u who make ppl not like us or our sport

chill bud, u dont have to act like he murdered anybody, because he got the cops called on him by some cranky old lady doesnt mean atv's are now gonna be banned for life.........chill out, the world hasnt ended

blaster_rider68
05-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
so dont ride where your not supposed to be.

then you wont get in trouble :D

TRX_450
05-27-2005, 06:43 PM
uhhhh 400ex rules....i AM the guy who got the cops called on him.....the reason i said that was cuz that idiot posted this

The popo are always up your butt i know how you feel man. I just always run and they never get me usually. The only way I am stoping is if I am riding on my brakes and then i would still have to question it. Just do alittle roost and go the other way when u see a cop car.

lilwitting
05-27-2005, 06:47 PM

I do it too where i live if u stop they impound your quad soo im not stoping

popo
05-27-2005, 09:11 PM
The popo are always up your butt i know how you feel man. . :D

Dude.... I want nothing to do with your butt.

400exrules
05-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by TRX_450
uhhhh 400ex rules....i AM the guy who got the cops called on him.....the reason i said that was cuz that idiot posted this

oh my bad :o

Matt37
05-27-2005, 09:27 PM

Honestly man w/e, say what you want you dont mean anything to me. I do it in my town because I gotta do what i gotta do. And if you stop and are nice they give you the same amount of fines so I run and have not got caught yet if I stopped then i would be getting fines every month. Iam not saying its right but its what i do. And iam so sick of hearing your ruining our sport. How am I 1 singular person going to ruin a sport where only a small amount of people in the sport stop for cops anyway. I always go in forums that say ran from the cops and got away and stuff like that. Its gonna happen so dont start the whole the sport is ruined crap its been like this between atvs and cops for years. Once again I do not think it is right but I gotta do what I gotta do and you go do what you gotta do and stop talking to me.

05-27-2005, 09:40 PM
round here it is a 250$ fine for no registration. a 50$ fine for riding on the trails for some dumb errosion reason. and they usually get us for somthin else.

long story short, I see the blue light and I gun it. Unless I am neer my home. If there is anyway they would recognize who I am then I would stop. but if I am in the next cupple towns over, I aint stopping. and you may think while, why doesent that idiot get his quad registered. well,

1- it is like 70$.
2- I am either in the middle of nowhere where I see no one.
or ripping up the road where it is illegal weather or not I am registered.

But I see ppl when I am ripping up the road and I ALWAYS get the wave or the thumbs up. and I am curdious to ppl that are walking and stuff.

JOEX
05-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Honestly man w/e, say what you want you dont mean anything to me. I do it in my town because I gotta do what i gotta do. And if you stop and are nice they give you the same amount of fines so I run and have not got caught yet if I stopped then i would be getting fines every month. Iam not saying its right but its what i do. And iam so sick of hearing your ruining our sport. How am I 1 singular person going to ruin a sport where only a small amount of people in the sport stop for cops anyway. I always go in forums that say ran from the cops and got away and stuff like that. Its gonna happen so dont start the whole the sport is ruined crap its been like this between atvs and cops for years. Once again I do not think it is right but I gotta do what I gotta do and you go do what you gotta do and stop talking to me.
You're a self-centered idiot:o

You and too many others like you are giving this hobby a bad name. If you can't find a way to ride leagally get another hobby.

QuadJunkies
05-28-2005, 01:28 AM
I agree TOTALLY......! :grr: :rolleyes: