PDA

View Full Version : Must read, excelent service at ASR and Quad Parts Guy...

sleepin400
05-27-2005, 07:51 AM
I need to comment on the Excelent service I had this week:

First with ASR, American Star Racing. The guy I taked to over there was awsome, he every question I had...and believe me, that was a lot and did not rush me off the phone, very patient and helpfull, and I was a difficult customer :devil:

American Star Racing.....Best Service I have ever had.

Quad Parts Guy, the lady over there that answers the phone. Awsome serivce, they helped me with more than they needed.....Helped me try to figure out my Paypal account :D
They made an extra effort to ship them out the same day, which was extremely close to there drop off time. Got here a day earlier than I would of expected to be fast. 2 days.

Serivce from Quad Parts Guy....Also the best service I have ever had.

I recommend both American Star Racing and Quad Parts guy to anyone.
STELAR SERVICE

thanks

jak1389
05-27-2005, 07:57 AM
good to know.

05-27-2005, 08:02 AM
I have also had great service from them. Jo and Cassidy from Quad Parts Guy are awesome! They are patient, and have great customer service skills, I would recommend them to anyone.

Raul

bradley300
05-27-2005, 08:35 AM
slowly, ive been hearing more and more good stuff about ASR

dober250R
05-27-2005, 04:12 PM
I have to agree, I ordered my brakelines and other assortment of goodies from them, and they were very friendly on the phone. The girl on the phone kinda sounded hot. Too bad it's not possible to see who's on the other side. lol. They get the thumbs up from me.

sleepin400
05-27-2005, 07:44 PM
The girl on the phone kinda sounded hot. Too bad it's not possible to see who's on the other side. lol.

lol. I was going to say the same thing. She does sound pritty hot. Hot girls and 4 wheelers. Can't beat that.

250R-Dee
05-27-2005, 10:28 PM
I got a set of ASR arms off EBay that did nto come with everything. Quad Parts guy hooked me up with the parts I was misising and even sent some extra heim joints :eek2:

fire_400ex_26
05-28-2005, 10:37 AM
i bought some ss breaklines frem there and they where sapose to come a week later and did not so i called them and they reshiped them and when they came i had 2 pairs = 4 lines
sweeet!!!:D :D

kuba1506
05-31-2005, 06:59 PM
i purchased a set of a arms from them paid for them last monday the 23rd and they havnt even been shipped out yet. he sent me a email and im kinda disapointed he said they had to look over them and that it may take up 14 days to even go to shipping hopefully they get here soon cause i need to ride.

BlueZ440
05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
ASR is been good to me also..I have own the a-arms for 1yr 1/2 and haven't had any problems with them...

A few months ago I hit a HUGE burm and my shock broke in 2. My a-arms & tie-rods bent. I called Mike at ASR and "No questions asked" I had a new pair 3 days later with tie-rods.

:D

JTRtrx250r
06-01-2005, 09:22 AM
All I know is they seem to be out for the atv racer/rider instead of their wallet more than any other Ive seen

Look at their line clamps... they are the ONLY 1's that sell them for what their worth, not like they're gold plated

Ive heard good things from others about them too

My hats off to ASR and QPG!!!

Places like that get my biz!:cool: