PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 2005 400EX Iowa

ATVGurl
05-27-2005, 07:34 AM
My 2005 400EX was stolen out of our locked trailer last night. They had to cut off two locks, take a Prairie 733 out, left it in the driveway, and took mine. I was really excited to race it at Brooks, just got my rear shock revalved for my weight, new front recreational Elkas. It has a new Moose bumper on the front (as pictured in my icon), AC pro peg nerf bars with heel guards, Powermadd handguards, HMF pipe, spider grips (grey), Maxxis Razr2's. The new suspension is set up for 115 pounds, so I can't imagine very many guys riding it with comfort.

The tether is red and is mounted in the black panel that has the ignition and neutral/reverse lights. The plastic is cut out so the tether can be there. The plastic piece is loose as it's broken where it mounts.

These people seem to know what they are doing. I wish I could get it back before we leave tomorrow :cry:

$#%$#$#@#@!#@!#$#@!$#@%###$$@%@!!!!!!! :evil:

parkers30
05-27-2005, 08:21 AM
you guys are having the worst luck lately, I hope you find it!

I know how it feels, we had two stolen a few years ago

Johnny & Monica
05-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Angela,Your welcome to race my 450r or my buddys 450yfz I feel terrible for ya. We had 2 flat trailers stolen this year it sucks.Taylor aint got nothing to race this weekend either her Ia. points is shot this year :( with a 0 for breaking down the 1st race an this zero Let me know on the yfz or 450r your really more than welcome to either

montycarlo
05-27-2005, 05:21 PM
:( Makes me sick. I had one stolen, too and even if it was only a crappy old blaster I was sad when it was gone. Thanks for reminding me to look into insurance for my new Z.

I truly hope it gets recovered.

nebjamin
05-27-2005, 06:38 PM
Hey im from Mason city. Where's Burlington at??

ATVGurl
05-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Angela,Your welcome to race my 450r or my buddys 450yfz I feel terrible for ya. We had 2 flat trailers stolen this year it sucks.Taylor aint got nothing to race this weekend either her Ia. points is shot this year with a 0 for breaking down the 1st race an this zero Let me know on the yfz or 450r your really more than welcome to either

Thank you for the offer! And I'm sorry that Taylor can't ride :( That stinks that it's costing her in points for the whole season! If we had a little one, we'd loan it to her!!!!! We're still working on getting one of those. Although, I'm pretty terrified to buy anything as we obviously can't hold on to them. :mad:

Thanks to C&D Racing, I'm set up with a ride for Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

dirtriderex
05-27-2005, 10:24 PM
Damn that suxs, You just bought that last year too. Maybe you will find it.

1BADYFZ
05-28-2005, 11:12 AM
Were ya located in Iowa, I'll keep a look out for it.

nebjamin
05-28-2005, 06:28 PM
Im from mason city. He's from burlington. Where are you from?

QuadJunkies
05-28-2005, 09:59 PM
Dirty rotten Son of a ******es!!! :mad:

Wish ya the best of luck gettin her back :(