PDA

View Full Version : ***, ran fine this morning, now wont start!

kilabeez0
05-27-2005, 12:16 AM
I rode it all day last sunday, each morning i start it up and park it outside my garage. at the end of the day i bring it back in, (after work) well i go to bring it back in tonight and it wont start at all. it was low on gas so i pushed it over to the gas station and pumped 4 bux into it. The battery seemed low so i charged it up and tried it again. it just kept turning over without a hint of starting. my friend and I even tried push starting about 10 times and still nothing. i'm totally lost, how could it run in the morning and then 9 hours later it wont even kick over??? when i pulled the plug, it was black cuz my main is too big i think, but i cleaned it good and checked for spark and it checked out ok. i'm thinking i'll have to pull the carb and clean it, but i cant figure out why????

nowukno
05-27-2005, 07:48 AM
I know this wont make you feel any better but , thats why i love my 450r. I have never had any starting issues:D

300exOH
05-27-2005, 07:52 AM
Have you checked the fuse?

Rico
05-27-2005, 07:55 AM
sounds like a POS sparkplug. Clean it or replace it and it'll start I bet....;)

MR.BIG
05-27-2005, 11:16 AM
Mostly likely you fouled your spark plug because you said you start it up and ride it out so you are loading it up because your not getting it up to operating temperature. Put a plug in it and I bet it starts right up

FoxMxRiders
05-27-2005, 11:52 AM
put a new plug in it and check if he will start

If he don't,check if your sparkplug is wet,sign that you have gaz in your cylinder