PDA

View Full Version : Florida

Scott-300ex
05-26-2005, 03:44 PM
Well, sunday im leavin for florida, a band trip, it'll be good times, takin 2 charter bus's, uh, be gone for a week, like days at the beaches, coco beach and some other one, then waterparks, then stay at the embassy sweets, go to see shows with dinner, then we are marching in the disney world parade and stayin there for a while, it'll be good times

so if anyone is ganna be down there, let me know.

so, if i don't say anything on here till i leave which im sure i'll be on here a lot till them, i just wanna say ''later'', so later

fst400exrider
05-26-2005, 04:26 PM
our band was there like a month or two ago for a band concert too

Scott-300ex
05-28-2005, 12:01 PM
see ya guys later

I-7
05-28-2005, 03:22 PM
See ya and have a good time. But watch out for those dress up disney characters, I hear they like to fondle with children.

Mxjunkie
05-28-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by I-7
See ya and have a good time. But watch out for those dress up disney characters, I hear they like to fondle with children.

Yeah you pull the heads off and its the Jacksons :eek2:

Florida400EX
05-28-2005, 11:19 PM
screw band.... bring your quad. :D

blondie16kjnc
05-30-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey I'm leaving on the 5th (sunday) but I no for a band trip I'm going with my mom and a friend. But I hope you have fun. I dont wanna go there is a fourwheeler race at our ag center on friday and I wont be gettin' back til' saturday. that sucks my mom said she doesnt trust me to stay at home for a week.

Scott-300ex
06-04-2005, 04:08 PM
well i got back today

21 hours of riding in a bus sucks so bad, i didn't sleep the whole way down, got a little sleep the way back up

went to a water park, magic kingdom, epcot, animal kingdom, and mgm

epcots fireworks was insane, if you've seen it you know what im talking about, im tryin to get a job helpin people in my area set up fireworks cuz i know a lot about it and love it

had light saber wars, like sword fights and i was awsome at it, my friend said they would forfit if they got to go up against me, cuz i have ways for all that stuff to win, so in the hotel we fought and i just blocked 1 guy for 5 minutes not attacking him just blockin him and let him try to kill me, then after 5 minutes he just gave up, lol. then i made one kid fall on his arse, it was funny and took everybody else down in about 5 seconds best 2 out of 3

my friend bought a whip and i wanted one so bad but i was too late so i was whippin that, and then someone walked into the path of it, not good for them

cool 3D shows, everybody was jumping up and down and screamin they were scared while i just sat there watching it

Lights, Motors, Action was awsome, car chases, 180 swing arounds, all that stuff, jumps it was sweet i would love to do that job, we got a fast pass for the 6:40 show and just got the pass and went into the 3:55 show and i told them to turn the tickets upside down cuz they were lookin at them and Bam, we were in, lol

went to coco beach

ron jons, saw a sweet guy with dreadlocks

rode rides, got soaked, some sweet drops off of some of the rides

marched in the parade, got tons of compliments, also got some on just us drumline, im snare, and got shirts and a pin and everybody said "we were the best and awsome and the best ever" ya know, lol

there were at least 40,000 people watchin us, this was at the magic kingdom, so it was fun as hell

and me and my friend play a lot of pool and we took on a few guys on some games and we won both and we were playin good so it was sweet

ahhhhhhhhh, long, sorry

later

2002400ex
06-04-2005, 07:04 PM
Yeah, the fireworks are awesome there!

LiveToRide1930
06-04-2005, 08:36 PM
nice,i went to disney world last january and ill be going there again in,lets see 5 DAYS BABY,got 7 day passes for all the parks including universal studious and island of adventure and were staying at the Saristo sprint hotel and its gonna be madd fun with my friend

theTman
06-04-2005, 08:41 PM
i went to FL over christmas...i HATED it

blondie16kjnc
06-11-2005, 08:52 PM
i just got back i hated it to. I love to be at home ridin' tho. I seen some nice cars and bad *** trucks and lots of horses. That was the best part of the trip. It only took us 11 hours to get there and about 11 1/2 to get back. My mom has a lead foot.

LeGaCyGiAnT124
06-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Florida400EX
screw band.... bring your quad. :D

exactly what i was going to say

lol josh