PDA

View Full Version : tc pipes are they the best

sweet416
05-26-2005, 10:42 AM
i have heard alot ppl talk different kinds i dont hear alot about tc that much

TC426EX
05-26-2005, 11:03 AM
Thats because the TC shorty pipe is on its way out the door because of the new ATVA sound regulations... The new TC pipes are nothing more than a Supertrapp silencer from what I know... You could probably just buy the supertrapp pipe and get the same deal unless Tom makes a different header for it...

Personally, I think disc type silencers are gay as hell and I hate them with a pasion. For that reason I wont be running any of the new TC pipes...

sweet416
05-26-2005, 11:43 AM
lol yeah i have an old tc and i love it my younger brother has a white brother e series and his is louder then mine

deathman53
05-26-2005, 04:34 PM
the old tc pipes are the supertrapps too, but with a billet end cap, instead of disc, the canister is exactly the same as a 350x system and so is the mid pipe, he bends a bit different head pipe to fit.

05-27-2005, 09:46 PM
yea the sound level of pipes were getting rediculous with the TC's(yes,i know i have one) and i was asked not to ride on a few tracks in jersey. i really liked the pipe because of the bottom end for SX,and the new tc pipes that have exposed discs(a supertrapp aluminum race system with a TC racing engines sticker over the supertrapp logo) are pretty gay looking. i just got a white brothers carbon pro and love it, and its very,very sexy hah

deathman53
05-28-2005, 06:27 AM
what tracks were you asked not to ride at, chatts, e-town, atco, mt. pleasant, can you think of anymore in nj? I have a tc on my quad, also.

05-28-2005, 06:43 PM
chatsworth, mount plesant wasnt very pleased with me,and a few others,not in NJ though. It was amazing how the big 450 bikes could have deaffaning pipes but people bit*h about the fourwheelers

sweet416
05-28-2005, 08:43 PM
that sucks but as hp gains is tc the best??

deathman53
05-28-2005, 08:45 PM
well, chattsworth isn't very happy about much, some of the guys there don't like my trike(the people in the office and spotters think its pretty cool), but I had a guy yesterday who didn't think it was so cool. There was a guy there today with a tc pipe, they didn't say anything. There was a guy with a blaster and no silencer(he was there last saturday and they let it go), but he never fixed it, they put it to a stop real fast.