PDA

View Full Version : central Illinois

live2ride300ex
05-25-2005, 09:16 PM
I live in a tiny town called manito. I ride in Pekin up at Chucks quite a bit cause it's only about 15 minutes away. the only other place I've riden (besides at my dad's farm and stuff) is at astoria. they have some sweet trails but it's a good hour away. is there anywhere else in central illinois to ride?

roostin_dale
05-25-2005, 09:21 PM
I live by Decatur, try Badlands over on the border of indiana www.badlandsoffroad.com

also, taylorville, IL.... www.southforkdirtriders.com

I dont know how far you are from casey www.ltmoffroad.com

just a couple places to get you started off..

rev
05-27-2005, 01:56 PM
There are a couple of places around chandlerville/virginia.One is called Eilers and it is 10$ per day.It is about 25 to 30 minutes away from havana.Patricks is a motorcross track around virginia it is about the same drive and cost i think about the same.Astoria is frickin awesome a bunch of us are going there in the morning.

roostin_dale
05-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by rev
There are a couple of places around chandlerville/virginia.One is called Eilers and it is 10$ per day.It is about 25 to 30 minutes away from havana.Patricks is a motorcross track around virginia it is about the same drive and cost i think about the same.Astoria is frickin awesome a bunch of us are going there in the morning.

patricks track is really fun...i won the A class when i raced up there...

ethanp87
05-28-2005, 08:19 AM
hey roostin_dale have you raced taylorville is it a good track?

roostin_dale
05-28-2005, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by ethanp87
hey roostin_dale have you raced taylorville is it a good track?

I race there, yeah. It is an alright track but the layout is very easy and can get kinda boring to a good rider. They have one tough rhythm section of about 4 doubles and thats the only hard part...