PDA

View Full Version : steveatv3

tamehart
05-25-2005, 05:35 PM
Steve is a heck of a nice guy. Shocks were just as he said!

Can't wait to hit up some tracks with you guys!

gojk
05-29-2005, 04:51 PM
I will back steveatv3 also. Transaction went smooth as possible.

steveatv3
05-30-2005, 07:18 PM
thanks guys:cool:

Juggalo
06-12-2005, 10:37 AM
he ripped me off..hes a peice of ****.

gojk
06-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Juggalo
he ripped me off..hes a peice of ****.

I read your thread about him ripping you off and it seems it could go either way. Some people could take it as you are trying to rip him off, other could see it as him ripping you off. He seems to be sticking to his original word even with all the pressure, so maybe he truely believes it was in mint shape when he sent it too you. It has been a long time. If you told him this right away, I would understand your complaint. I know that I inspect things the moment they come it. Sure you might not have known that the joints were in bad shape, but who is to say that you didn't let someone barrow it for the 3 months and they wore out the heims on it.

Well, I am not defending either in this case, but I do know that I didn't have a single problem with him. And in your case it was $40. I know that seems like a lot to some, but I bet a couple thousand are delt on this site every day, so it is kind of miniscule.

Juggalo
06-13-2005, 01:18 AM
it doesnt matter what he believed. what mattered was that it was NOT in good shape and when it was brought to his attention he should have done what was right instead of screwing me. i have more good feedback then he does and i have far more posts than him, ive been around this forum for years..why would i make somethin up to rip somebody off? give me a break. hes a peice of ****.

gojk
06-13-2005, 02:22 AM
it doesnt matter what he believed. what mattered was that it was NOT in good shape and when it was brought to his attention he should have done what was right instead of screwing me. i have more good feedback then he does and i have far more posts than him, ive been around this forum for years..why would i make somethin up to rip somebody off? give me a break. hes a peice of ****.

Think about it from his side also. Why would he make something up to rip you off. I am sorry you feel that way. I am completely unbiased and I think you both have a valid point. But the truth is, nobody is gaining anything off of this so it needs to just be dropped.

Juggalo
06-13-2005, 12:22 PM
im not saying he made somethin up...if he really thought the thing was in good shape then fine..but then when it was brought to his attention that he was mistaken by the condition he should have fixed the problem!

steveatv3
06-14-2005, 09:51 PM
im not saying he made somethin up...if he really thought the thing was in good shape then fine..but then when it was brought to his attention that he was mistaken by the condition he should have fixed the problem! :rolleyes:

Juggalo
06-14-2005, 10:58 PM
yeah you roll your eyes. what i said is true and you just proved yourself as being an *******.

pnut420
06-23-2005, 09:47 PM
Wow Juggalo you just never let things go. So pretty much everytime someone makes a post saying steve was good to deal with, you call him a piece of ****. I dont stick up for Steve, but then again I dont bash him every chance I get.

Also why are you the only one posting bad feedback about him.