PDA

View Full Version : Website for Value of Quads

Toadz400
05-25-2005, 03:57 PM
Are there any websites out there that give a pretty good value of quads? I've been to KBB and NADA but they don't have enough options for aftermarket parts. The cops need to know how much my quads were worth so they know what to charge the thieves with. I could roughly estimate how much the quads were worth, but the state is going to want something solid.

HiperEX
05-25-2005, 03:58 PM
www.kbb.com aftermarket parts dont matter to dealers they still go by book price, just use the book price and add much home much money you had into for mods

Toadz400
05-25-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by HiperEX
www.kbb.com aftermarket parts dont matter to dealers they still go by book price, just use the book price and add much home much money you had into for mods

We're not dealing with dealers. We're dealing with the law that's going to charge this guy and get the appropriate damages back. I don't really care about making money off of this, I just want to get the right amount back so I'm not losing anything.

05-25-2005, 04:19 PM
if you dont have recipts on what you have bought for it, or unless you can PROVE it was on the bike when it was stolen, then you may be SOL.. and may only get the price for the actual bike..

sorry, but thats how the world goes bro

Jesse

Toadz400
05-25-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Dirt Merchant
if you dont have recipts on what you have bought for it, or unless you can PROVE it was on the bike when it was stolen, then you may be SOL.. and may only get the price for the actual bike..

sorry, but thats how the world goes bro

Jesse

We have receipts for a lot of stuff, including all the wheels and tires that were stolen. And I have pictures that have most of the stuff on it.

Sucks because I just found out our homeowner's insurance won't cover it.

05-25-2005, 05:58 PM
you're going to have to have all your receipts for the aftermarket items. as for homeowners, if you have a picture laying around with you using the ATV for yard work or aroun the house they will probably cover it.

chucked
05-25-2005, 06:35 PM
KBB is usually about 25% higher then what I see them go for.

BlazingYamahaYz
05-25-2005, 10:19 PM
So you did figure out who stole your quads and misc parts? What kind of consequences are they facing? That sucks that they stole em but at least you got the stuff back. I got my window bashed out and someone tried to remove my subs and amp, but just left it sitting outside the car. I wasn't able to find out who did it, so I got hit with the $225 bill to fix my car. MFers!:mad: :mad:

Toadz400
05-26-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
So you did figure out who stole your quads and misc parts? What kind of consequences are they facing? That sucks that they stole em but at least you got the stuff back.

We know who did it but until they catch them, they aren't facing any consequences. We didn't get everything back, just the 400ex. The cops let the Banshee and the wheels and tires go. If they are caught, I don't know what they face except for at least $6500 in charges to pay us back. That's how much they figure the two quads are worth, and that's not including all the money we put into them and the wheels and tires they stole...so we'll lose a lot of money on this.