PDA

View Full Version : Non-Honda forums

Yee-Haw_400EX
05-25-2005, 12:28 AM
I've been a member here since early 2001 and I haven't logged in for a while. Its really disheartening to see other manufacturers have special forums here on this Honda website. Its not right and I don't support it at all.

Just thought I'd give you some thoughts from a senior member.

sickmojave
05-25-2005, 06:47 AM
notice the name change? it's ATVriders now not EXriders so it is no longer a Honda only site. Now we can get info on any sport quad without having to search all over the net.

As a "senior member" I like it a lot..:macho

Yee-Haw_400EX
05-25-2005, 11:07 AM
Yep, looks like the crap has his the proverbial fan.:ermm:

300exOH
05-25-2005, 11:16 AM
If you don't like it you don't have to stay.:ermm: Personally as a supporting member I think the site has improved greatly. There's many folks on here who own hondas as well as other brands and they would rather not have to look all over the web for info about other quads when they can get everything right here. :macho

Admin
05-25-2005, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Yee-Haw_400EX
I've been a member here since early 2001 and I haven't logged in for a while. Its really disheartening to see other manufacturers have special forums here on this Honda website. Its not right and I don't support it at all.

Just thought I'd give you some thoughts from a senior member.

Oh well, can't please everyone.

Pappy
05-25-2005, 02:13 PM
99 posts since joining in june of 2003, 23 of which are in forum sections actually pertaining to a subject that pertains to a honda, the remainder of your posts are in sections that range from where to ride, open and the dune section which have never been brand specific.

from a marketing stand point your opinion ranks just below that of someone who died 2 years ago:chinese:

300exOH
05-25-2005, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
99 posts since joining in june of 2003, 23 of which are in forum sections actually pertaining to a subject that pertains to a honda, the remainder of your posts are in sections that range from where to ride, open and the dune section which have never been brand specific.

from a marketing stand point your opinion ranks just below that of someone who died 2 years ago:chinese:

LMAO!

That's funny right there...I don't care who ya are!:eek2: :devil:

Yee-Haw_400EX
05-25-2005, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

Actually, I've been a member since Feb 2001. I changed ISPs and my old e-mail address went away with the change. I didn't know my password and there was no way to retrieve it. So, I had to re-register and thats why it says 2003. The reason I have so few posts is because I just don't have enough time to surf the internet like I used to. And when I do come to EXRiders I try to use the search function to get what I want. Oh yeah, I remember when you first became a member Pappy. Wasn't too glorious in the beginning for you was it? Weren't those the days when Sleeping Catfish was big on here. LOL.

I actually think its horse manure that we have strayed away from being Honda specific on here. There are good websites for Yamahas and Kaw/Suz so its not hard at all to find info. Now, I have to sort through the sea of non-Honda posts in the other forums to find what I want. From my standpoint, its gotten worse and from others it might be better. Oh well, I guess I'm just someone who doesn't like change kinda like when the blew up Fulton County Stadium and when Chris Webber got traded to Philly. I like things better the way they were before. Now, this is NOT the case with modifications to cars though. No sir.

PEACE