PDA

View Full Version : 03 predator

nativekobe
05-24-2005, 03:05 PM
hey new to the forum and my dealer has a 03 predator that he would be willing to trade straight across for my 90 zx11 just want to know if that is a good trade and how reliable this quad is? don't know much about quads and just want to make a informed decision. i know every thing you buy has problems, failures, etc. but just checkin to see if it's a good enough deal to let my baby go.

the predator
05-25-2005, 07:23 PM
let me see...going from something 15yrs old and can only be ridden a good 4months out of the year to something that's 2 yrs old and can be ridin all year round!! kinda a no brainer in my book but it's your decision!!

RaptorHappy660r
06-14-2005, 12:21 PM
no offense man but hes rite u should take advantage of the situation and take the predator its one powerful machine
and plus this is a deal !!!!!:D :D :D

Flynbryan19
06-14-2005, 01:43 PM
Is it brand new or used?

tw1976
06-14-2005, 08:12 PM
I would jump at that offer. Just be aware that some 03's have had frame breakage issues and transmission failures. If you do purchase it make sure to use the clutch when shifting, powershifiting sems to be the cause of alot of the transmission issues.

RaptorHappy660r
06-16-2005, 12:59 AM
is there like one year in every atv model that has a specific prblem with like every one!!! like the '01 raptor has tansmission problems and u jsut said that '03 preds have a prob wih frame breakage and trans probs !!! jsut wonderin if its a coincidence or if it happens with ever brand of atv?????

RaptorHappy660r
06-16-2005, 01:05 AM
like do u get what im sayin man cuz i dont think im makin myself sound clear enuf like ill explain again ............i heard that almost all 2001 model raptors have transmision problems and i heard from u that 2003 model predators have had past issues with frame breakage and transmission problems!!??? ........ i just wanna kno if i should be lookin out for any specific fourwheelers that are known to have certain problems before i buy them !! ........and ijust wanted ta kno if it was a coincindence or if every brand of fourwheeler has a certain year that has problems with mass models like for instants the the tranny problem!!........eeehhh i think u get wat i sayin !!!!!!!!:confused: :D