PDA

View Full Version : 400EX and Banshee stolen in WI

Toadz400
05-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Last night between midnight and 5 AM 5-23-05 both my 2000 400EX and 2000 Banshee were stolen from our shed. Along with the quads my new HiPer wheels and spare set of tires and wheels for my Banshee were stolen.

Here's a link to the 400ex that I WAS attempting to sell: http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143441

And here's a pic of the Banshee that was stolen, only difference on the Banshee is that the nerf bars were taken off, had holeshot tires all around (22" 's up front and 20" 's in the back), the pipes are a bit rusty, and I had the plastics removed.

Mxjunkie
05-23-2005, 07:44 PM
That sucks man, Keep looking though I'm sure they are in the next town over or something, that or they joy rid them tell they ran out of gas.

Toadz400
05-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
That sucks man, Keep looking though I'm sure they are in the next town over or something, that or they joy rid them tell they ran out of gas.

I have the keys and killswitches and the fact that they are both loud I don't think they rode them away or else people would notice.

Why do people do things like this? I just don't UNDERSTAND what would drive someone to do stupid sh*t like this??

HiperEX
05-23-2005, 09:10 PM
free bump neal good look getting them back those sum*****s:mad:

400exrules
05-23-2005, 09:17 PM
sucks man, hope you find em!
were they locked up in any way?

i keep my 400 in the garage and my uncle just got his rubicon stolen, so i talked to my dad and we drilled a hole ina stud and put a one of those round things that your screw in a wall in the stud and i chained my 400 to the garage now. My dad was like ''Why do you wanna do all that, nobodies gonna steal a fourwheeler"
but the truth is, fourwheelers are stolen all the time, and theyre usually an easy steal cuz most ppl dont think about locking them up good enough. but you can never be too careful.

Goodluck with it

Toadz400
05-23-2005, 09:17 PM
Yea I can't believe this is happening...especially right before summer when all I do is work and come home and ride all day. This is truely my worst nightmare...:( It sucks even more because there is no insurance covering it and I will spend my summer working two jobs to pay off basically nothing.

SRH
05-23-2005, 09:22 PM
hey anyone looked at them recently? thieves usually scope out a place as a potential buyer, i hate hearing news like this, i know how id feels if mine got stolen, try to keep your head up, just a bump in the road, now its time for a yfz;)

Toadz400
05-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SRH
hey anyone looked at them recently? thieves usually scope out a place as a potential buyer, i hate hearing news like this, i know how id feels if mine got stolen, try to keep your head up, just a bump in the road, now its time for a yfz;)

Yea, I've seen people driving up and down my road slowly (dead end road that only our relatives live on) so I know that someone was looking at it. We're pretty sure we know who the guy is though, we're checking out homeowner's insurance tomorrow to see if they are at all covered because we're sure the quads will be wrecked from this guy. Big Meth-head that used to be friends with my brother awhile back, he did it because his quad is getting fixed and he needed something to ride...so he stole both my quads so him and his brother could ride. The crazy thing is he's been in jail constantly for stealing quads and dirtbikes and producing meth labs, yet he's always out. Gotta' love America eh?

JUSTINcredible
05-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Yea, I've seen people driving up and down my road slowly (dead end road that only our relatives live on) so I know that someone was looking at it. We're pretty sure we know who the guy is though, we're checking out homeowner's insurance tomorrow to see if they are at all covered because we're sure the quads will be wrecked from this guy. Big Meth-head that used to be friends with my brother awhile back, he did it because his quad is getting fixed and he needed something to ride...so he stole both my quads so him and his brother could ride. The crazy thing is he's been in jail constantly for stealing quads and dirtbikes and producing meth labs, yet he's always out. Gotta' love America eh?

100% guarentee that it was some crack head that needed money to support his meth habit. same thing happend to a buddy of mine.:ermm:

i hope they turn up tho, good luck

Toadz400
05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by JUSTINcredible
100% guarentee that it was some crack head that needed money to support his meth habit. same thing happend to a buddy of mine.:ermm:

i hope they turn up tho, good luck

We know the guy who did it, used to be friends with my brother awhile back. Big Meth-head that stole them because his four wheeler is being fixed (he blew it up from beating the **** out of it) and he needed something to ride. We found the 400ex in the woods about a mile away from this road and it's trashed, it's been rolled and beaten on. The Banshee hasn't been found yet, even though the police basically had it in their position this morning around 12:30. But unfortunately they did not have a warrant to take it from the guy even though the VIN number matched up to my registeration so they just left...I saw the guy at his house today and called the cops, they went there and he was gone and so was the Banshee and all the extras. Cops basically let him have it...

400exrules
05-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Toadz400
Yea, I've seen people driving up and down my road slowly (dead end road that only our relatives live on) so I know that someone was looking at it.

that happened to my uncle, he lives in the country and they had been noticing the same red truck driving down the street slowly and staring, and they had been watchin to see wut time everyone leaves or comes home from work etc. so they could make amove. And my uncle had been goin to the doctor, same time every day, for about an hour.......well one day acouple weeks ago he left for the doctor for about an hour......and came home and his honda rubicon was gone

lilwitting
05-25-2005, 07:48 AM
just seal it back play his games or gun in there with a shotgun and say you are the police j/K

:devil: