PDA

View Full Version : played some tug of war with my pickup

Stevie-D
05-23-2005, 06:27 PM
at school im part of our Hot Rod Club. we meet twice a week after school, work on our vehicles, etc...

we were getting ready to leave today, and we were all standing by my truck. some kid suggests that i hook chains with another kids old buick. i think it was a skylark.the only condition was i could only use 2wd. we we back up to each other in a smallish cubbyhole parking area by the shop bays, we hook the chain up, and start tugging. my rear tires are bald, and they lit right up. so did one on the buick. lmao. everybody was cracking up. we sat there for about 30 seconds pulling each other back and forth. there was so much smoke that i couldnt see the other car. i got out of the truck, and the two teachers that are the supervisers for the club were cracking up. they told not to tell anyone. i pulled out into the main parking lot, and all the sports teams, cheerleaders, band members, etc were out there waiting for the late bus. there was a cloud of smoke hanging over the school. people were like wtf???:D it was great.

i wish i had pictures of it

just thought that i would share:devil:

jak1389
05-23-2005, 06:30 PM
sounds like fun:)

05-23-2005, 06:33 PM
sounds like fun

05-23-2005, 07:37 PM
never done tug of war but have lit the tires up on my vichiles.

Butters
05-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by mittimj

what the hell is a vichiles?? :eek: :confused:

400exrules
05-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Butters
what the hell is a vichiles?? :eek: :confused:

i think its some kind of foreign mode of transportation over in india or somethin, read about it in the newspaper

Stevie-D
05-24-2005, 05:30 AM

lmao. i light my tires up all the time too. i got tired of smoking off my new bfg a/t's though. the fronts have about 95% tread left, and the rears have less than half. at $110 apiece, i can't afford to burn through my money that quickly. lmao. so i put an old set on the back. those sob's are old and smoke like crazy.

heres a picture of the truck i was pulling with