PDA

View Full Version : Milford Lake or St. Joe State Park?

REDRIDER7
05-23-2005, 05:26 PM
My buddy and I are planning a trip for this memorial weekend but we're not sure where to go. I'm looking into Milford Lake or St. Joe State Park, I think they're both about the same distance away. Can anyone tell me whether or not there's enough riding to keep you busy for the weekend, and what kind of terrain is it and how much? Also, what about camping and facilities, and fees? Does St. Joe State park have a mx track, and is it open to ride? I'd appreciate any and all info. Thanks

macanic
05-23-2005, 08:08 PM
No mx park...

does have some mx areas..

1600 acres sand flats
very open
has alot of woods trails

chazekxt
05-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDER7
My buddy and I are planning a trip for this memorial weekend but we're not sure where to go. I'm looking into Milford Lake or St. Joe State Park, I think they're both about the same distance away. Can anyone tell me whether or not there's enough riding to keep you busy for the weekend, and what kind of terrain is it and how much? Also, what about camping and facilities, and fees? Does St. Joe State park have a mx track, and is it open to ride? I'd appreciate any and all info. Thanks what part of ks u from u ever ride at jon redmond?

REDRIDER7
05-30-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm from Ft. Scott. I haven't been to Redmond but would like to, is that also called Tuttle Creek?

chazekxt
05-30-2005, 02:35 PM
no