PDA

View Full Version : how much could i get my 400ex bored ??

Honda250XRacer
05-21-2002, 07:46 PM
hey guys whats up??....i just bought another brand new 400ex and got hurt on my friends 4 wheeler and i have all this money and dont what to do with it so i was just wondering if you knew how much TOM CARLSON could bore it out and .....besides that im gettin him to put a cam and pipe and the hole works on it and valve and what ever else you know of..IT IS going to go on that 4 wheeler im going to have him put everything he can on that 4 wheeler because i have all this money and i cant ride it anything n e how cuz im hurt so i thought what better way to spend all this money .....so now i have a 250X my first 4 wheeler a Blaster a 400EX and another 400EX man i dont know what im gonna do lol......but that 400 is going to be 1 SWEET AS5 machine !!!5

Honda250XRacer
05-21-2002, 07:53 PM
well ? .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

Honda250XRacer
05-21-2002, 07:53 PM
lol sorry ...gettin a lil ancy

05-21-2002, 07:55 PM
Try For Dirt Only out of Johnstown OH he build a great 493, 463 and 426. I have been racing a 426 of his for two years now and it out runs my buddies Duncan 440 with no problem.

yellowrider
05-21-2002, 08:03 PM
you didnt sue him did you caukse if you would have sued me i would have to kick your *** .. ,.. and who caares how many you have why dont you get the 505 kit and blow it up and buy another 400ex you baby

you wreck your friends 90ex then want to bore out a 400ex ..:rolleyes:

nakomis0
05-21-2002, 08:10 PM
Damn Yellowrider, you don't like him to much aye?

Seems like a mean post was it nessasary?
(must be a small part of a bigger story):huh

Blake24
05-21-2002, 08:28 PM
nothing like working the system aye??
hey i got a idea.......put a street bike motor in your brand new 400ex and see if u can get going 190-200 mph in the dunes.........if you have so much money you mise well

yellowrider
05-21-2002, 08:49 PM
what happend cat got your toung??

you coulf get a 125 tt-r and put that on a 400ex u might be good with it.......

are you going to sue your mom when you wreck