PDA

View Full Version : My review of the 05' Kasea Skyhawk 50

dirtmomma
05-23-2005, 08:45 AM
Well we took the new mini out for some serious trail riding this weekend & I will have to say I'm IMPRESSED w/ it!!!!!!!!! The place where we went had all kinds of trails & LOTS of water due to the rains all weekend. To get out of the camp you had to go thru some pretty rough trails FULL of tree roots & that little mini went right over EVERYTHING we threw @ it!! We practiced going up & down hills on it & Trevor did AWESOME :D it made it up ALL the hills, which is a feat in it's own w/ a mini on the trails we ride LOL he doesn't like the throttle though his thumb gets sore we are gonna see if our trx thumber will fit on it, it's a better design, or we have an extender we may also try. He "palms" it so he really only has one hand fully on the bars so we need to fix that!! The suspension is a God send compared to what his other mini's have, even the LT80(we all know that's not great) he rode it too it's FULL potential so the restrictors are coming out this week!! His Dad kept giving him the go faster sign & he was giving it all it had LOL ;)

Overall the Kasea is a great quad so far, went thru water w/ NO problems also!!

77rigid
05-23-2005, 04:49 PM
I am glad to see the mini's getting better.We have a 2003 LT50 that does not like hills very much.That is about the only complaint we have with it.We just got a 2005 Eton 70 Viper and love it.Post some pics of your trail ride,maybe my son will see them and want to ride some trails and not just on MX tracks.