PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call IATVHSS Round 3 Brooks,IA 5/29/05

Johnny & Monica
05-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Who's fired up and ready to race this coming Sunday at Brooks, IA in the IATVHSS round 3? Don't forget 6 of the 7 races count for points. Lots of woods make this a really great track. Arrive early as parking will be cramped.

Shawn H
05-23-2005, 08:41 AM
Ill be there

parkers30
05-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Can't afford this one, 6 hours is too far

bigb426ex
05-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Me and my bro will be there.

Shawn H
05-23-2005, 10:06 AM
Does anyone know if the Tireball guy will be there?

1fastprototype
05-23-2005, 10:40 AM
yes I will be there, are you requesting some sort of service. I will have maxxis tires with me as well if anyone needs some. Still unsure if I will be racing yet, I am suppose to not ride for 7 more weeks but if we listened to doctors all the time we would all live in a bubble.

bigjbull
05-23-2005, 10:49 AM
I will be there. Riding up from MO w/ Gudde. Racing may be safer than the ride there???????

Tattooed Trash
05-23-2005, 12:06 PM
I'll be there- even with my bum ankle and stretched ligiments in the knee from the 6 hour.

bigb426ex
05-23-2005, 01:01 PM
Jerome, What the heck are you riding up with Gudde?!?!? Are you nuts!!!!! If you don't get a ticket or wreck you will probably get there in 10 minutes.:D

Silverfox@C&DRacing
05-23-2005, 02:21 PM
We will be their I have to take up my free hotel stay I won at Ottumwa :D

dirtriderex
05-23-2005, 02:54 PM
1fastprototype: You know you are going to race LOL. Kim was telling me how you pulled a second place holeshot at the Penton. I believe I will be there

400exmom
05-23-2005, 03:05 PM
ill be there and im bringing a local riding buddy for his first harescramble race ever~

ryan your going RIGHT! and jeff pulled a awesome holeshot none of this second holeshot crap~lol~

Shawn H
05-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by 1fastprototype
yes I will be there, are you requesting some sort of service. I will have maxxis tires with me as well if anyone needs some. Still unsure if I will be racing yet, I am suppose to not ride for 7 more weeks but if we listened to doctors all the time we would all live in a bubble.

Maybe it depends if I have time to do them myself? If not then yea I'm requesting your service :devil:

montycarlo
05-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Count me in for the B class.

Got to get this new Z dirty!:)

dirtriderex
05-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Wow a 7 hour drive for me. Looks like another all nighter coming home.

400exmom
05-23-2005, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
Wow a 7 hour drive for me. Looks like another all nighter coming home. come to washington friday night after work and ride with john-seth and me :)

QUADROOKIE
05-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I'll be there!! Gotta see what I can break this time! Looks like perfect weather all week through the weekend. Saturday and sunday sunny and 73 degrees!!

the Z Man
05-23-2005, 07:55 PM
I will be there, looks like I din't bend as much as I originally thought, just moved around on me I guess, my brother is not racing my bike again!! lol
I need to see the Tire Balls guy too, I think he has some gift certificates for me..?

bigdaddy
05-23-2005, 08:19 PM
We will be there, Got the new pipe on Tylers 90 and he is all ready and excited to race. Hey Johnny, save me a easy parking space because i pretty much suck at backing the trailer.l:grr: See you Sunday

Luecker
05-23-2005, 11:56 PM
I will be there, 1st race of the year!!!

Just have to switch my nerfs over because the new HDs rub the back of the Pro Armor heel guards when going about 50. Glad I didn't get 22's!!

I will be leaving home around 1:00 in the morning, be at Brooks between 7:00-8:00.
Like to stay overnight but don't want to fall asleep behind the wheel.

honda250Xer
05-24-2005, 02:58 PM
I will be there along with my friend that raced Ottumwa in the Jr. class with me we will be there sunday morning maybe i can talk my mom into taking us saturday but i doubt it. Hopefully my bent hub will make through one more race before it goes under the knife well see you all there Broc A. Bromley #128

UbeenSmoked
05-24-2005, 03:34 PM
I wont be there have to graduate from high school......:devil:

burrows
05-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by UbeenSmoked
I wont be there have to graduate from high school......:devil:

Good for you. Proud of ya. That is more important than racing even though you will be sitting there thinking about the race, wondering how you would of done. But there is plenty of races left and only once in alife time to graduate. mommab

Johnny & Monica
05-30-2005, 11:35 AM
Well back from the race late last night. We had a total blast. The track was great and after the rain stopped it really shaped up good for the afternoon classes. Thanks to Andy, Tracy, the crew, and landowners for everything. You all really rock!!!!! Our ride home was good time with all 4 of our riders bringing home the wood. Mark and Tay both got firsts and Johnny and Chancers both seconds. WOOO WOOO !!!!!!!!!

Sure missed ya Momma B. Hope you're feeling better.:D

burrows
05-30-2005, 12:03 PM
Hey guys heard you had a good race. I really missed it but am doing alot better. Just really sore today. Don't know what that is all about but I will be at the nxt one.
Check the 300 over real good and let us know what is needed for Taylor to race it next weekend. Chris thought he knew someone with some fenders. Only they are red. Will check that out. Bradley sure thought he had 1st and still does but you know how that goes........sure missed you all. mommab

the Z Man
05-30-2005, 09:15 PM
Pam, glad to see your doing well!!
I think there are still issues with scoring, it seems like it takes for ever to get scanned even though them girls try real hard.. hopefully next year we can get some of that really nice equiptment like ol MO has....lol
Bradley was really excited about his race, hopefully we can getter worked out once times are posted.
Can't wait to see ya!! We all missed ya Sunday.

Shawn H
05-31-2005, 07:14 AM
Ya want to know why it takes so long.

Because there eyes are closed when your getting scored.I got 3 pics and each one her eyes are closed. Nothing against the ladies cuz they are out there scoring.:cool:

Ya ever try to shoot something with your eyes shut? Its alot harder :devil:

ATVGurl
05-31-2005, 06:00 PM
^^lol...that's funny! I'd be closing my eyes, too, especially for races like Brooks!!! Those girls got clobbered with mud!!!!! They have a tough job!!

:( :grr: I see my beloved 400 in our pits in the background of that picture!!!

burrows
05-31-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by the Z Man
Pam, glad to see your doing well!!
I think there are still issues with scoring, it seems like it takes for ever to get scanned even though them girls try real hard.. hopefully next year we can get some of that really nice equiptment like ol MO has....lol
Bradley was really excited about his race, hopefully we can getter worked out once times are posted.
Can't wait to see ya!! We all missed ya Sunday.

Hey there. I missed all of you guys and gals too. I set here watching the clock puttin in my mind the classes that were taking off and how everyone was doing. Mud and all. I will be at the next one cause I am not going to miss racing the go carts. lol. I am still the go cart queen. That was so much fun I wouldn't miss that for anything. mommab:D

Johnny & Monica
06-02-2005, 06:51 AM
Pics posted under Iowa Race Coverage!!!!!!

montycarlo
06-02-2005, 04:15 PM
OK I know they added 4 miles back into the course for the afternoon race, but how many miles did that add up to? :confused:

Anyone know how long the course was? I'm guessing 7.