PDA

View Full Version : Worst crash?

drider
05-23-2005, 12:59 AM
what is the worst crash you had? what'd u break, including yourself. Post some pictures ..

JUSTINcredible
05-23-2005, 01:15 AM
I tipped over backwords going up a hill at the very top. my quad landed up side down and i jumped off and landed on my feet. I think i bent my handle bar a little bit. pretty gnarly huh?:blah:

seriously tho that is my worst crash, must just be lucky so far?

05-23-2005, 05:51 AM
well i have had a bunch.
but the time i broke the most on my quad.
i was riding with a bunch of kids on my trails. i turned off to the side of the trail to see if they wanted to go on a side trail to hit some jumps.
so this ideot on a warrior came flying up behind me and crashed into my blaster, fliping him and the kid on the back of his quad into a tree and his quad got his frame cracked.
as far as damidge on myn, it was a bent axle, bent swing arm, bent rim, cracked frame.

it sucked:(

the worst crashed i had that i got hurt in was with my 400ex.
i was riding with my friends through the woods coming back from some pitts. i was flying through the trails:rolleyes: and my back rim hit a tree that had fallen down and was facing the quad.
the quad fliped over a few time with me on it and i ended up with a rele messed up back, not to mention rim....:(
so later that night i changed my axle from +4 to stock length

One_Bad_400
05-23-2005, 09:18 AM
i was hitting top of 4th pined in a field and hit a large hole and went over, the quad bounced about 10-15 feet in the air and landed on my back, shoved my head in between my legs, me and my quad landed about 100ft from the hole.. twisted my sub frame so bad you couldnt dit on it at all... i suffered a compressed and cracked virtibra in the lower spine(L2).. i had a concution... and about a month of my life nocked out of my head... i didnt even remember the cast i had on my leg for a month before i wrecked... my mom had to remind me!!! and after the wrec i've ben forgeting a lot of stuff, like my best friend's names and name of parts on my quad,, like ratiator and a-arms... it sucked so bad

and as far as worst for my quad... i was helping my brother teach his g/f how to ride... and i was following her on my quad and hit a stump level with the grass... and compleatly thrashed my bumper and frame... the front my frame was bent back pulled up bent down... you name it... im just lucky when i pulled my control arms off the front they went back into place and didnt bend or that was a grand down the drain

05-23-2005, 09:22 AM
was going down my friends driveway at night fast and thought I saw a car so I locked the brakes all up and skidded of the road into a ditch...this threw me over the bars and infront of the 4wheeler which wa spushing me fast and BAM, it hit the fence and shot me under about 8 feet (good thing there wasn't a post there). So it takes three of us to pull my quad out and I have a bent rim, bent spindle, bent tierod, bent aarms, ruined bumper, tweaked frame.

duke416ex
05-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Clipped a double, broke both bones in the lower part of my leg, had some bad burns on my back from slding on the ground and now have a nice titanium rod, 2 screws and some scars. Bent the bars and twisted the subframe on my quad.

DeerNuts
05-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Slid into a barbed-wire fence off a dirt road in 4th. Tore my shirt to shreds and ripped up my back and right arm a bit but that was all.

Quad was my honda so of course it came away better than me. It ripped up the seat cover a little bit was all. Quad was stopped completely by the fence but of course I went over it. Oh well, better than me going thru it:ermm:

Mxjunkie
05-23-2005, 10:11 AM
Nose dived into the face of a double and my quad flipped onto me, broke my tailbone and screwed my knee all up, had to get screws in my knee :(

I was riding my bike during the night, I was going about 20mph atleast, went to bunny hop a gap, over a log then land, I bunny hopped about 3ft early, nose dived RIGHT into the log, flew over the bars, bike landed on me then flipped, my head hit the road and I was k.o, I had road rash on my ear, face, shoulder, *** cheeks, thigh, knee, elbow, palms, fingers, eyebrow,head, ankle, leg, all my knuckles and alot of bruises, Broke my wrist. Rode home and went to go to bed till my dad found me bleeding and made me go to the er. I hit the log so hard it bent my fork back (90 dollar fork) and my wheel that is super strong, bent the bars, brake lever and perch and the frame was tweaked some. :(

Riding my dirtbike I went to hit my jump and I nose dived REALLY bad, fractured my wrist and hit my bad knee on the tank, limped for a little :mad: My friend dialed 911 on his cell phone and ran over to me LMAO, it was pretty bad, I was in 6th pinned, 3ft kicker.

I was coming down a hill on my lt80 and lost control, bucked me off and I broke my arm.

Went riding bmx and tryed a really big gap and I nose dived and knocked the wind out of me, bruised my chest, fractured wrist.

Flipped backwards on a jump and hit my head on the pavement, K.O and a gash in the back of my head.

Riding wheelies on the cr, flipped back in 4th tons of bruises, and a damn concussion.

Theres been a few more wrist and such injurys. I just hope I'm not the next pastrana

:o:scary:

One_Bad_400
05-23-2005, 10:36 AM
holy crap!!! i'm suprized you still have a wrist!!! you sure do a lot of nose dives!

Mxjunkie
05-23-2005, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
holy crap!!! i'm suprized you still have a wrist!!! you sure do a lot of nose dives!

Yeah, if I land funky or anything my wrists hurt for a couple days, kinda sucks :(

I've fractured my left twice, right 3 times, 2 places at once the first time, and broke the right 2 times.

416mx
05-23-2005, 11:51 AM
BROKE OUT THE BACK OF MY HIP SOCKET, PULLED MY LEFT LEG OUT OF PLACE AND BROKE THE TOP OF MY FEMUR. ALSO BROKE MY NECK, ALL ON THE SAME CRASH!!:eek: TWO RODS AND SIX SCREWS IN MY NECK AND 5 SCREWS AND A STRAP IN MY HIP!!!:(

JKWGA400EX
05-23-2005, 02:10 PM
hlding on to my friends raptor 80 with a 21 speed mountain bike let go of steering wheel doing about 30mph.my front tire hit his back and i did a couple of flips and cracked my collar bone.when u do that u can move a finger and it hurts.

EXtremeEXer50
05-23-2005, 03:04 PM
my worst wreck was going down a doad ive never been on tapped in 5th on the 400 trying catch up to my buddy well theres a hill then a turn lets just say i locked up the brakes slid atleast 50 feet hit the dicth i flew into the corfield that was about 10 feet above the road and the 400 went *** over end 2 times butgood old honda i rode it home that night!

now i have the yfz and rolled it once and the steering stems bent:mad:

steveatv3
05-23-2005, 03:44 PM
worst reck was when a buddy hit me while i fell off the quad, 3 broken ribs and i had to get sergery because i torn my intestings. nothing on the quads were broke

MotoX3
05-23-2005, 03:51 PM
worst to the bike:fifth gear pinned wheelie standing up on the old TTR125....flipped it back and it bent the right hand side of the bars to the tank:p
worst to me:got a whole bunch of gravel in my back and stomach on the TTR wreck...had football the next day....other bad one....shorted a double on the YZ and hit my *** hard on the dirt....had track the next couple of weeks..hurt like heck

underpowered
05-23-2005, 03:56 PM
i rode my old 250X off a bridge a few years back. It was in november, there was ice on the creek below. i came around a corner to fast on a gravel road and slid off the edge. 6' drop into the 1-2 feet of water. i did not get injured and the only thing that happend to the quad was the handle bars were bent and there was a little water in the airbox. the worst part was wearing the cold wet clothes.

yfz4life50
05-23-2005, 06:36 PM
Hit a table top that was faced wrong in prolly fourth and jumped over the guy in front of me and landed way out in the flat jumped about 25 feet in the air (so everyone told me) broke both the bones in my left wrist hit my chin on the handle bars had to get 18 stitches in my chin and broke about 6 teeth. I bent the handle bars the sub frame and put a huge dent in my yoshi pipe.

yfz4life50
05-23-2005, 06:38 PM
gross huh?