05-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
what the hell?

A pit bull you fool :p Doggys.. ;)

05-22-2005, 04:41 PM
i know what pitbulls are.dont try to make me look stupid josh hah

Joe400ex
05-22-2005, 09:24 PM
i figued if any one had a pitbull show it lol i thought it would be good lol haha o well im trying to get mine up here

dpizz450
05-22-2005, 11:20 PM
one of my best friends has a pretty bad *** one. it's only 6 months old to. its very beautiful. and speaking of that we went over to another one of my best friends houses (other ones cousin) they had two prolly about 3-4 months old pitbulls just walk in his backyard. we took care of them gave them food and water. don't know where they came from. they're very pretty, nice, and calm. i'll try to get some pics this week of those two if they still have them. and ill get a pic of the other one. later.

Joe400ex
05-23-2005, 01:46 PM
when there 6 months old there already a beast

fasterblaster09
05-23-2005, 02:21 PM
my uncle got arrested 2 months ago with the count of 96 attempted dog murders.he has a website somewhere i will try and find it.i iwll try to get pics of all ours whne i go to my dads.

05-23-2005, 03:50 PM
so u want to show us the website of a atempted dog murderer?,or do u mean the pitbulls he had tried to kill people?:huh

z400roosteR
05-23-2005, 04:13 PM
I'll scan a picture i took and load it up he's aYear and 6months 74lbs 23in head. Hella short

fasterblaster09
05-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
so u want to show us the website of a atempted dog murderer?,or do u mean the pitbulls he had tried to kill people?:huh

if you didnt notice,he asked for pictures of pitbulls,i was going to show him pictures of pitbulls.

JRDrider22
05-23-2005, 04:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/Jrdrider22/TheBeastz.jpg

CannondaleRider
05-23-2005, 05:34 PM
These are my brother-in-laws(krash)

Brown one is Chomper

White one is Xena

There obviously the biggest babies.....great dogs

http://tinypic.com/5cbsr8

JRDrider22
05-23-2005, 06:10 PM
yea i knew i got it from someone off here..that pic is just awesome though.

05-23-2005, 06:37 PM
I have a pitbull:cool: :eek: :mad: :chinese: :macho

Syrus
05-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by yamhhablastermx
I have a pitbull:cool: :eek: :mad: :chinese: :macho

I have a hampster... 1.5'' in the head, short, and has some mean lock jaw. Hes a real fighter, gotta be careful with this badboy. As soon as he tastes blood your gondie!

TCracin440ex
05-23-2005, 06:56 PM
my pit rock....hes brindle...

400grl
05-23-2005, 07:03 PM
I have a purebred American Staffordshire - here is a pic of Toomey.....

TCracin440ex
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
ok here is my pit bull puppy bandit...hes no longer with us he dissapeard october 9th 2002...i miss this puppy still...he was a brindle and had a little bit of blue in him...he was a big baby and slept in the bed with me every night...

just remember guys if it aint a pit...it aint shyt

i love pitbulls they are the most gental natured dogs there is...they have a bad rep because of what people make them do...but there is no such thing as a dumb dog...just dumb owners

400grl
05-23-2005, 07:11 PM
I also have to say that owning an Amstaff or a Pit is a HUGE responsibility........a responsible owner will socialize their dog when it's young, so it's not a threat to other dogs or animals......most pit owners who are not familiar with the breed don't bother doing this, or to make it worse, they encourage aggressive behavior......this is just bad for everyone involved in the instance that that dog ever gets loose and decides to get into it with another dog. These breeds are loving, sweet, amazing family animals.....they adore children and can live VERY happily with other dogs and cats, despite their strong prey drive.......they just need to be raised properly. It's just too bad these breeds are sensationalized by the media and by ignorant breeders/owners to point out faults that are USUALLY a result of owners irresponsibility themselves.

Ok...sorry...end of rant!! :macho :D

TCracin440ex
05-23-2005, 07:20 PM
yea...my pit is very sweet...like i said no dumb dogs just dumb owners...but i bet any money wont nobody dare walk in my house and try to abuse my family because my dog will tear an arm off

Disaster
05-23-2005, 11:22 PM
WE use to only own American Staffiordshire .. But they all gone now gonna get one though soon again. Maybe if my mom buys me one lol.

praetorian
05-24-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
I also have to say that owning an Amstaff or a Pit is a HUGE responsibility........a responsible owner will socialize their dog when it's young, so it's not a threat to other dogs or animals......most pit owners who are not familiar with the breed don't bother doing this, or to make it worse, they encourage aggressive behavior......this is just bad for everyone involved in the instance that that dog ever gets loose and decides to get into it with another dog. These breeds are loving, sweet, amazing family animals.....they adore children and can live VERY happily with other dogs and cats, despite their strong prey drive.......they just need to be raised properly. It's just too bad these breeds are sensationalized by the media and by ignorant breeders/owners to point out faults that are USUALLY a result of owners irresponsibility themselves.

Ok...sorry...end of rant!! :macho :D

I grew up in N. Las Vegas where crap like that was glorified. People would purposely beat their dogs to make them meaner.

Our neighbor had a dog named Cujo that they raised that way. One night it broke through the fence and tore our Great Dane up. My dad woke up to the yelping and had to care of business with a bat. What if that would have been me in the backyard playing ball or something?

I am glad I left that place and mentality behind.

z400roosteR
05-25-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
I have a hampster... 1.5'' in the head, short, and has some mean lock jaw. Hes a real fighter, gotta be careful with this badboy. As soon as he tastes blood your gondie!

Your real funny, was just stating facts breaking the dog down for anyone who would know pits those are key things to state, if you dont like it then why come in the thread?

blaster_rider68
05-25-2005, 04:08 PM
i always wanted a pitbull but i have a black lab and i love him just as much:D

clutt225
05-25-2005, 06:40 PM
There is no bad breads, just bad owners. People that beat their dogs to make them agresive should be beaten them selves to make them less agresive or stop breathing wich ever comes first.
sorry for the strong opinion but some people are waisting air.

TCracin440ex
05-25-2005, 06:44 PM
amen

thats how i feel...i love my pits and aint nobody gonna change my mind about a pit bull dog...regardless of the bad rep people give them...unless you have owned 1 for yourself...then i wouldnt suggest any newscasters, or anybody thats never owned them knock them because you will never beat the companionship a pit bull will give you...they are the most loyal dogs i have ever seen in my life if they are raised right and treated right...

clutt225
05-25-2005, 07:10 PM
Never had a pit, but I had a roti same boat. Now I have bently a shar pei.