PDA

View Full Version : Should be joining the club soon

yamablaster24
05-22-2005, 06:08 AM
Well PRKblaster off of here is hopefully buying my 400ex for 4200 which is a steal but i want a 450 so bad. Im going to be getting once i sell my 400ex and ill be putting 4500 down on one so payments shouldnt bee too much seeing that im getting it for 5300 OTD. It will be bone stock for a couple weeks because i only get 500 a month...well 250 every 2 weeks. I already have renthal bars and a kill switch to put on and i will be racing it once i break it in. The next mods will be Ac Pro Peg Nerfs, then LRD or Curtis Sparks Pipe and then i think ill race on that the entire season until i can afford this winter:

TCS quad rate LT shocks On ASR LT a-arms

+4 RPM axle

and some powdercoating
I cant wait to pick this baby up from the dealer....keep in mind i was riding a blaster 4 months ago.

05-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24
Well PRKblaster off of here is hopefully buying my 400ex for 4200 which is a steal but i want a 450 so bad. Im going to be getting once i sell my 400ex and ill be putting 4500 down on one so payments shouldnt bee too much seeing that im getting it for 5300 OTD. It will be bone stock for a couple weeks because i only get 500 a month...well 250 every 2 weeks. I already have renthal bars and a kill switch to put on and i will be racing it once i break it in. The next mods will be Ac Pro Peg Nerfs, then LRD or Curtis Sparks Pipe and then i think ill race on that the entire season until i can afford this winter:

+4 RPM axle

and some powdercoating
I cant wait to pick this baby up from the dealer....keep in mind i was riding a blaster 4 months ago.

4.2k for a 400ex...is def not a steal...:huh

dirtriderex
05-22-2005, 07:00 PM
thats what I was thinking too. LOL

440ex#28
05-22-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by yamablaster24

+4 RPM axle

and some powdercoating

$4200.... geez whoever is going to buy a 400 for that much must be on crack...especially because its your 400ex matt.:rolleyes: