PDA

View Full Version : Place's to ride in Baltimore Maryland

WheelerBob
05-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Looking for some place's to ride and people to ride with around the middle river area. The guy's I ride with now are to busy trying to get permission from there significant other. If there's anything happening in this general area let me know. Thanx

LiveToRide1930
05-21-2005, 07:50 PM
hey man,i live in baltimore as well.There's lots of places to ride around in maryland but not anywhere legal.I live in Kingsville which is about 25 mins away from middleriver.but anyway i ride in the woods behind me and down my road which is country like but in the state park is where i do my thing.Its illegal but the kids and ppl around me who ride with me ,we can get away with it pretty easy just because we know all the trails and in's and out's.There's tons of trails and pits and some jumps back there to occupy me and my friends but like i said theres not many places to ride besides budds creek and some other place but i forget what its called but ur welcome to come up by us and ride back there anytime but im only 15 so you wouldnt want to hang out with us young guns..lol...hoped this helped:macho

chucked
05-21-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
hey man,i live in baltimore as well.There's lots of places to ride around in maryland but not anywhere legal.I live in Kingsville which is about 25 mins away from middleriver.but anyway i ride in the woods behind me and down my road which is country like but in the state park is where i do my thing.Its illegal but the kids and ppl around me who ride with me ,we can get away with it pretty easy just because we know all the trails and in's and out's.There's tons of trails and pits and some jumps back there to occupy me and my friends but like i said theres not many places to ride besides budds creek and some other place but i forget what its called but ur welcome to come up by us and ride back there anytime but im only 15 so you wouldnt want to hang out with us young guns..lol...hoped this helped:macho

dont listen to him, my driveway is bigger then then his whole riding area. I live on middle river road in between rt 40 and rt 7 in white marsh, every weekend me and Dirt Merchant (Hes on here somewhere) Leave out of my backyard and ride all day. Of course none of it is really "legal" but we dont piss anybody off so we dont run into any trouble. If you can get a ride, unload at my house next saturday and we'll all go

WheelerBob
05-21-2005, 09:21 PM
You must be talking about riding the track's between moore's lane and allender road, my nephew live's right off of allender, I've been parking in his driveway the past few month's and going in behind the union hall right next to freestate. POst back when your going to be there next and maybe we'll hook up. Thank's.

chucked
05-22-2005, 05:31 AM
I may go out this afternoon, My sister is graduating from towson this morning and I Dont know how long its gonna take, I will definately be out next saturday though. We stay away from mohrs lane and allendar road though. They are VERY hot

LiveToRide1930
05-22-2005, 06:29 AM
Dude,you think your all big and bad just because your older.You always have to say something better then me or have something better then me.You have never been up here where we ride and it occupys us.MORAL OF THE STORY:DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER *******e

chucked
05-22-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by LiveToRide1930
Dude,you think your all big and bad just because your older.You always have to say something better then me or have something better then me.You have never been up here where we ride and it occupys us.MORAL OF THE STORY:DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER *******e

Dude, you posted that one picture of the satelite shot of where you ride. I have covered 20 miles of tracks/trails in a single day without even lookin at the same place twice.