PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

Scott-300ex
05-21-2005, 04:01 PM
well, last night i graduated

nothin special, i got bored listenin to the people say "I got a call wednesday night at 3:00 in the morning getting told i had to write a speech, after sitting at the computer for 15 hours i couldn't think of anything, then i relized, this is the begining of a new chapter in our lives........."

so boring, so the whole time i was sittin, i was playin drums with my fingers to MuDvAyNe cuz determined and imn was stuck in my head

then the silly string and stuff

then i went to my sisters and some guy walked up to my car right after i parked, im like, if he try's somethin, so i had my hand on my kershaw, i would hate to do that but if someone was killin me i would have to

he loved my car and turns out he's got one just like it, so we talked for like an hour about mustangs and stuff like that

oh, my brother 'n law works with a guy named corvelle, cuz his parents liked corvette's and chevelle's so they named him that, lmao

well here's a picture of me, a light and people behind me

JUSTINcredible
05-21-2005, 04:22 PM
congrats.

welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. What are your plans now?

WKY400EX
05-21-2005, 04:41 PM
It's all down-hill from here man!

J/P :p Congratulations. Like JUSTINcredible said, what are your plans now? Going to college? Major?

Scott-300ex
05-21-2005, 05:19 PM
st. louis community college

Ford ASSET program

school for 2 months, work at a Ford dealer for 2 months, for like a year and a half

its a pretty good deal, once i get on at a dealer this summer, im pretty much set for the rest of my life, gettin good money when im in college to, now i don't have to go to college then work till midnight with a job, so its a pretty sweet deal

SadisticShee
05-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Congrats on the graduation. The ford dealer! Good man

Disaster
05-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Congrats i graduate June 5th should be exciting ..Should get my dirtbike and money then.

05-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Congrats man, enjoy yourself for atleast a few years before you start to settle down. Looks like you have a bright idea in the pic.:p

DeerNuts
05-21-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by WKY400EX
It's all down-hill from here man!

J/P :p

J/p nothing. The hell its not downhill from highschool. lol. Well, maybe for some it is, and some it isnt. I guess it depends on the person/ what the future holds.

400exrules
05-21-2005, 10:22 PM
mmmm downhill as in, not enjoyable, or downhill as in easy?

MichaelS693
05-22-2005, 12:13 AM
i graduated friday night too... i plan on going to copiah-lincoln community college and then im gonna go to mississippi state university.. to go into mental health.. maybe psychology:D

05-22-2005, 12:29 AM
i graduate monday night too...im going to southern illinois university for a bachelors degree in aviation flight and business management

bigbadbrad
05-22-2005, 10:40 AM
congrats on the asset program, a kid in my auto class is going into that also, i was offered to go into it, but i turned it down and am going for diesel technology instead, i graduate on the 9th i can't wait

WKY400EX
05-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
J/p nothing. The hell its not downhill from highschool. lol. Well, maybe for some it is, and some it isnt. I guess it depends on the person/ what the future holds. I think it is in a way, but at the same time not. If I had the chance to go back to high school, I would seriously consider it. I'd change a lot of the things I did and said, as I'm sure most people would. But hindsight is 20/20. At the same time, I'm actually excited to see what the next few years hold for me. Can't wait to own my own home and have a huge garage to put all my toys in.:D

Scott-300ex
05-23-2005, 12:36 PM
well had my party last night

was lots of fun

We played texas style ping pongyou loose on two hits then you put the paddle on then end of the table and they get to bounce it and if it hits the paddle they get to hit you twice if it misses then you don't get a hit at all or you can just hit them once and not do the paddle thing
i liked getting hit actually, i've went threw so much pain that didn't even hurt
i left some welts on kids though, lol

they would miss all the time so i just told them to keep trying until they hit me :D

played lots of pool, i was doin real good last night, lol, playstation, my friends brought thier guitars over and we jammed to some hardcore stuff, stuff outside

oh my friend brought his rc car, 2-stroke one, man is that sweet, fast as hell and he let me drive it, and that thing was so hard to drive, i couldn't keep it straight, prolly cuz the front end wasn't held together by much, and tapin the gas would throw it to the right or left, but he was good at it, im like, dam your awsome, he threw 1x1 rocks at least 30 feet from a roost, lol

got tons of cards and some presents, haven't opened any yet cuz we're doin it tonight when my sister, her boyfriend and my grandparents come over, but there should be lots of money for me, lol, i hope

here's a picture of our backs from the ping pong, after everyone got hit they whined about it hurting, i got hit a lot and was just like, ok, you done, it was just a little sting but they cryed about it, lol, funny stuff

im in the pink shirt

you can't see a lot of the welts but they are bad on the other kids, especially the one on the very right

Bush0102
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
i wouldnt say "downhill", but college is definately a welcome change from high school.

congrats

05-23-2005, 01:52 PM
pink shirt? thats funny right there

Scott-300ex
05-23-2005, 04:27 PM
why cuz your to afraid to wear one

its just a color

that is my favorite shirt

people don't even dare to say anything about it cuz they know i'll beat em down