PDA

View Full Version : Drunk drivers

TheX1992
05-21-2005, 07:57 AM
Who would have thought? Two weeks before graduation a Senior and his girlfriend (junior) were t-boned by a drunk driver. The last I heard was the senior was in pretty rough condition but his girlfriend proably wasnt going to make it. I arrived at the scene about 10 minutes after it happened. It is such a shame to see this. Both ambulances were driving away very slow without lights or sirens. CPR was given in the yard where the car sat. Both stretchers had the bodies covered in a white sheet, but I couldn't tell if it was all the way up or not. :(

JRDrider22
05-21-2005, 08:42 AM
i have no patience, no nothing for drunk drivers. i freqaking hate them. they caused an accident aobut 4 years ago we were in. we were lucky to get away. he died. im tired of hearing about the poliec saying dont drink and drive when they arent out there doing something about it. i really hate it when the drunk survives but the innocent people die. im sorry to hear about this

SadisticShee
05-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Sh*t Happens

Hondadudeehhhh
05-21-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
Sh*t Happens

**** happening is preventable if people werent retards. A guy in michigan was driving drunk (5 times over legal limit) and he killed a woman and her two children.

n00b on a 400ex
05-21-2005, 12:16 PM
i could pull out my DMV book, it says something about how if you get caught hammered, you get like 22,000 fine and sometime in jail, compared to a 10$ taxi cab

sam the brave
05-21-2005, 12:34 PM
a drunk hit my bro a year ago
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid169/p89b89f9e35cf74c301267f71827adf8f/f409b5a8.jpg

if your gonna drink just take a taxi both ways

TheX1992
05-21-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
a drunk hit my bro a year ago
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid169/p89b89f9e35cf74c301267f71827adf8f/f409b5a8.jpg

if your gonna drink just take a taxi both ways

Thats about what their car looked like, only that bad on the passenger side.

The driver (Man) just had to get glass removed from his face and arms, but his girlfriend (passenger) got the worst of it. She got a collapsed lung and isn't going to be released for a few days if she's lucky.

Taking a taxi both ways is perfect advice. Drinking at home is cheaper and safer!

sam the brave
05-21-2005, 06:51 PM
that wreck destroyed my brothers dunking ability he still takes theropy for it and his ankle is very week and breaks alot now
the drunk did not get hurt

alex_trxer
05-21-2005, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
that wreck destroyed my brothers dunking ability he still takes theropy for it and his ankle is very week and breaks alot now
the drunk did not get hurt

you gotta hate drunk drivers!why do the good ones always get the worse of it???but we cant do nothing about it people are gonna do what they want to do.But yea life is unfair just gotta hate drunks:mad:

trick450r
05-21-2005, 07:41 PM
the drunks never get hurt because they dont tense up so they just go with the flow get get hurt much less...i have no problem with people drinking then driving but not drunk...if your going to drive to a bar drink then drive home PLEASE KNOW YOUR LIMITS...this is why i feel safer knowing when i drive im going to be in a big hunk of iron that would be someones worst nightmare to hit hard...haha fj40 man

Fred55
05-21-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by TheX1992
Thats about what their car looked like, only that bad on the passenger side.

The driver (Man) just had to get glass removed from his face and arms, but his girlfriend (passenger) got the worst of it. She got a collapsed lung and isn't going to be released for a few days if she's lucky.

Taking a taxi both ways is perfect advice. Drinking at home is cheaper and safer!

Is the girl going to make it then?

bansheeguy77
05-21-2005, 07:49 PM
so they are going to be ok? yea bro that stuff really pisses me off too. some people have no responsibility or sense of decency and care for humanity. and as for just one i still think thats wrong. but ppl will do what they please.....just pisses me off how 2 drunks never wreck they always ruin somebody elses life while they walk away....

bulkdriverlp
05-21-2005, 09:16 PM
in michigan they went with the .08. that means 1 beer and your over, pretty much. if a drunk driver kills somebody they should get lethal injection, no second chances:mad: