View Full Version : Sheriff???

300ex13
05-20-2005, 07:36 PM
hey guys (alex 400ex28, and robert 400exlegend) got caught by the police for riding on the road! they were were surrounded by 3 sheriffs and a k-9 unit, the police asked them plenty of questions and if robert had his permit on him he prolly woulda went to juvi or spent the nite in jail....! the police was talkin about impounding their quads and asked alex if his dad could beat a tow truck!!! i dont kno all the fine details but im sure they can tell u the rest!

this was a close call for me and them 2 so now it looks like were gonna be working on our track from now on...

Mxjunkie
05-20-2005, 07:42 PM
I told alex he would get caught,They are lucky they didnt get time suspended from getting their liesnce or anything else. I dont see why parents let their kids ride on the roads, that and why kids ride on the roads, moral of this is dont ride on the roads.

chucked
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
lol dumbasses

400exrules
05-20-2005, 07:50 PM
mmm must have been several reports on them, and the cops were just waitin for em

300ex13
05-20-2005, 07:52 PM
weve had numerous reports on us mainly by our one neighbor Kenny geez we hate him...neway this was a lady drivin by and called it in...robert wanted to run but they would got in more trouble....i was lucky to not get involved i was at a softball game and if i wasnt there i woulda been right there with them

400ex28
05-20-2005, 07:55 PM
I learned my lesson :chinese:

400exrules
05-20-2005, 07:56 PM
what can/will they most likely do if your just puttin down the side of the road?

chucked
05-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
what can/will they most likely do if your just puttin down the side of the road?

whatever they want

300exr
05-20-2005, 08:02 PM
Man that sux, I dont like people who b*$ch quads, I gues you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I try to stay on the side of the road whenever I can, but my gay neighbors decided to try n be badarses and put logs on the side of the road to keep us on the road prolly to try n get us caught cuz they hate me, but their plan backfired n someone called the cops on them ha ha.

400exrules
05-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by 300exr
Man that sux, I dont like people who b*$ch quads, I gues you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, I try to stay on the side of the road whenever I can, but my gay neighbors decided to try n be badarses and put logs on the side of the road to keep us on the road prolly to try n get us caught cuz they hate me, but their plan backfired n someone called the cops on them ha ha.

wtf, why would someone go through that much trouble.....some people just have no life, all they do is try to get into everyone elses business and bother people

400ex28
05-20-2005, 08:08 PM
weve had so many call in's i think....we were jsut sitting there by some abandoned building and we then see sheriff's come from all 4 ways....

But they were only talking to me for some reason... and they were like all checking out my quad....robert was on my old 250 but didnt really talk to him just got his name and stuff....:confused:

05-20-2005, 08:29 PM
It is funney this came up. Yesterday, me and my friend ( me 400ex friend 450r) where showing our quads off in my driveway. not illegal or nothin. and there must have been 30 ppl watching from the baceball game across the street. after about 10 min of wheelies and dounuts, I rolled my quad once, and some burnt rubber on my friends stock tires. we decided to put them away becasue the cops must be on their way. so we put his quad in the back of his truck and he said, I am heding over to the field to chat. so I went to the end of the drivway on my quad and parked it. and walked over to the field. Next thing I know there are 3 county sherifs patroling the area. one comes up to me ( I am the only one around with riding boots on and covered in dirt) the sherif said " is that your fourwheeler?" and I said ya. well long story short, well not short but medium. he said that I was going to get a ticket but he or none of the other sherifs had a decipal meter on them. that is all they could bust me for. because I wasent dooing anyhting wrong.

and that is that.

But I go road ripping all the time. NEVER close to my home tho, because they would know who I was. I have to rip up the road for about 2 miles to get to a sweet track. Moast of the ppl dont mind, and there is usually cars giving us the thumbs up. lol
but I would not recomend riding your quad fast doun the road, I go under the speed limit. well cloase anyway.