PDA

View Full Version : Help ! shipping international

B@ckBoneBelgium
05-21-2002, 02:08 PM
Hello ,

First let me introduce ! I am Kenny and live in Belgiu m! , Yeah right , that tiny little stupid country somewhere in Europe .

Why Stupid ? Because you can't get anything for my TRX400EX in here !

So my Question is if somebody knows a shop or somebody who wants to help me out sending a package over ?

I want to buy some good rims and a DR Fatboy 4 , but nobody could get it in belgium . I also want to buy a FCR39 but nobody in belgium knows about it ...

If somebody could help me out , please feel free to contact me !

maybe it is off topic , but hey it is worth they shot !

tnx

Kenny:devil

Tommy 17
05-21-2002, 03:11 PM
talk to the quadshop or marcums...

j.w how much does a 400ex cost over there... and is there alot of places to ride????

B@ckBoneBelgium
05-21-2002, 03:18 PM
Well , It will never be as big as the us :D :D , but there is enough space in belgium and country's around us like france , germany and the netherlands.

Wel a Honda TRX400EX costs about 7333 us dollar with official papers for riding on the public roads . There are only 16 of them in Belgium and 35 in Europe .. Now you see maybe why it is so difficult to get aftermarket parts . In Belgium the brand that really go's is Yamaha ...

ChadEXer
05-21-2002, 04:16 PM
I am a freight forwarding agent and i handle aome shipments internationally. international shipping is expensive!!!!

DEAL
05-21-2002, 07:14 PM
Geez So you say they like their Yamahas over there?
You sound like one of the brightest guys over there since you own a honda.

B@ckBoneBelgium
05-21-2002, 11:43 PM
well they are indeed stupid because I owned a warrior before and that was crap . I managed to brake the frame in 9 months and the clutch . And alot of raptor going broke on the track .

I am so happy with my honda , you could not imagine . The only Quad I like from Yamaha is the 660 cc Grizzly ...They are awsome in the mudpit :D :devil

I know it is expensive to ship international but if You could send it with papers that it is for Warranty you DO NOT pay the 50 % Tax on the value here in Belgium . Otherwise you do . So I need somebody who could ship it , but with papers in it for warranty or repair ..

tnx

Kenny