PDA

View Full Version : Saint Anthony Idaho Videos Up

WyoDuner
05-21-2002, 12:47 PM
I have just added about 20 new videos from St. Anthony Sand Dunes in Idaho. St. Anthony has probably the most challenging hillclimbs of any sand dunes I know of. Check them out in the videos section on my site. I have bikes, a C-Dale, 400EX, Raptors, Banshees, 250Rs and a DS-650 trying to tackle Chokecherry hill as well as some other good stuff.

NateLHonda
05-21-2002, 01:36 PM
sweet videos:D

twisted threads
05-22-2002, 04:08 AM
St. Anthonys Has the best dunes Period!! I went there last year and I just can't stop talking about it. My brother is going in the end of June, Wish I could go!! Next Year Im going! Its fun to watch people try to make it up the hills there, the hill are so big that most 4 strokes don't have a easy time tring to make it. :D

QuadJunkies
05-29-2002, 10:56 PM
THose are some awesome pics.The are making me anxious for our trip.WE are leaving in two weeks.Twisted Threads...sure wish you could make it.You gotta do it next year!!! :0

JustRace
05-30-2002, 12:47 AM
That vid with your friend on the DS was pretty cool. I thought he was going to make it then he downshifted. I surely thought it was going to go tumbling down the hill when it got on its side. He must have used some muscle to keep that on its wheels.

WyoDuner
05-31-2002, 09:26 AM
I could just hang out at Chokecherry all day long watching the fun. For people who have never been there, it's hard to capture the steepness and height of these dunes but the difficulty some quads have making it up should give you a good idea how tough these hills can be. Also, the sand was pretty soft that weekend which didn't help matters any.

05-31-2002, 12:07 PM
cool vids