PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: 400EX in or near CT

bryan.young1
05-20-2005, 07:55 AM
Looking for 400EX with or without mods does not need to look nice as long at it runs and works cherry I.E. i dont care about cosmetics, (just no "i only drove it off a cliff twice, its still good") willing to spend 3500 or more with a nice suspension (after market) or 2500ish with out nice suspension. would travel NY,NJ,CT,MA,RI,PA, to look and pick up will be cash and might take up to three weeks after this post to have money, after that i will have the cold hard cash in my hand and will be looking to unload some of it to one of you people. thanks and send me picks when possible

bryan

First Quad

lowazzaccord
05-24-2005, 03:52 PM
i have one for sale in CT. I want to sell rather soon, and i am serious.

located at my shop in Rocky Hill

able to be viewed at any time, just let me know. i DONT check here often, so e-mail me directly @ wu4u2000@aol.com

2001 Honda 400 Ex, red
race cut front fenders
tag bars
stage 3 jets
k&n filter and pre filters
pro circuit exhaust - and stock powder coated red
nerf bars
front bumper
shockwear shock covers
more that i'm forgetting.

asking 3200, willing to help deliver in CT.
clean honda title and all paperwork to show its legit

have new front tires that arent on the quad, rears are in ok condition

let me know

bryan.young1
05-25-2005, 05:19 AM
i might have a line on a 87 250X (cherry) with suspension and bead locks, cam, jet, and pipe for 1500 to tide me over till next summer. everyone is telling me its a great price and im looking at it i will post if i pick this one up within the next few weeks.
thanks
bryan

Racerboy832
05-25-2005, 07:22 AM
2001 400ex, 416 kit, matching cam, k/n filter, pro-circuit pipe, Brand new OEM plastics, Looks and runs like new. $3000. Located in Danbury. Look under " Connecticut Gotta Go" in search for pics. Email me direct if interested jeffmorrell98@hotmail.com