PDA

View Full Version : mohawk

One_Bad_400
05-20-2005, 07:41 AM
today after school i wana go get rid of this hair that goes down past my nose for soemthing diff. for the summer... so i desited to shave it all off... or get a mohawk... my mom said she'd rather me get a hawk then it all off:confused: but i just waned to know if any yall even done a mohawk and how yall liked it... i aint goin gto make it like one then TALL hawks... just like a inch tall or like an inch and half.... what yall think...

DeerNuts
05-20-2005, 11:01 AM
Let me get this straight, you are from the deep South and are considering a mohawk?:huh

I-7
05-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Why don't you just get a normal haircut?

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
What makes a mohawk not normal? :huh Go for it..I used to have a lime green one..there pretty cool. :devil:

SadisticShee
05-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Mohawks are ****in stupid and so are punks, so skin it.

BLAZE1
05-20-2005, 02:34 PM
I say mohawk!

But come on an inch, that would just look gay.
:rolleyes:

sam the brave
05-20-2005, 02:40 PM
i had one once a 6 inch one
they are cool loking

Samson
05-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Mr. T Wannabe is so 80's.

400exrules
05-20-2005, 02:43 PM
i say regular hair cut

FasstMidnightZ
05-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Mohawk man !

be like travis off of blink 182 :cool:

Mxjunkie
05-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Mohawk it, I'm probaly going to mohawk mine or something because paint and junk gets stuck in my whiteman afro :o

bansheeguy77
05-20-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
Mohawk man !

be like travis off of blink 182 :cool:

he is the most retarded looking mofo alive. if you want to look like a wanna be punk child who craves attention...then get the mohawk. if you want to be respected by humanity and look like a decent human being. get a normal haircut or even shave it.

trick450r
05-20-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
he is the most retarded looking mofo alive. if you want to look like a wanna be punk child who craves attention...then get the mohawk. if you want to be respected by humanity and look like a decent human being. get a normal haircut or even shave it.

thanks for saying that bro

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Dude..wtf. mohawks don't mean anything...oh look hes got a mohawk hes a punk and wants attention...Shut up and grow up...

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 04:11 PM
"if you want to look like a wanna be punk child who craves attention...then get the mohawk. if you want to be respected by humanity and look like a decent human being. get a normal haircut or even shave it."

That is the most retarded quote ever...Because of a hairstyle you cannot be a respected decent human? shut up dude, if you wanna put it that way...then if you shave your head you'll be a nazi...Some people are so stupid...I dress however I want..I could care less what other people think of me because of how I look, but some people who arn't close minded stuck up pricks like you actually see that just because I look different doesn't mean i'm not a respectable decent person...I'm done..:grr:

SadisticShee
05-20-2005, 04:13 PM
I think somebody here has a MOhawk^^^^^^^^^^^
;)

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
Nope, I used too..I just hate ignorant people who sterotype people because of looks..its the stupidest thing ever...:mad:

trailgoon
05-20-2005, 04:22 PM
Shave it alll off! Less Maintanance.

JRDrider22
05-20-2005, 04:23 PM
PVT Maggot... i dont know why any one busts on you cuz of the way you are... if you ask me... i know you as a hard worker who earns what they get...and you are one hell of a polisher... i dont know why people take first judgement.

now on the mohawk...id say just shave your whole head

bansheeguy77
05-20-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
"if you want to look like a wanna be punk child who craves attention...then get the mohawk. if you want to be respected by humanity and look like a decent human being. get a normal haircut or even shave it."

That is the most retarded quote ever...Because of a hairstyle you cannot be a respected decent human? shut up dude, if you wanna put it that way...then if you shave your head you'll be a nazi...Some people are so stupid...I dress however I want..I could care less what other people think of me because of how I look, but some people who arn't close minded stuck up pricks like you actually see that just because I look different doesn't mean i'm not a respectable decent person...I'm done..:grr:

ok child, when you grow up and get out into the REAL WORLD you will realize what i am telling you. the whole goth/punk crowd is just a huge cry for attention and a popularity contest. i used to be like how you claim to be. dont judge me how i look bla bla bla but then you grow up and realize...wow i looked like a retard. i tell ya what come try to get a job for me or for any respectable business in decent profession. guarantee you will not get hired being "unique" or as i like to say looking like all the other attention craving children. you think you are being all cool and rebelious or "being yourself". but in reality your not. i know a few ppl like that....they are 22-26 years old working for mcdonalds or other bs go no where jobs. if i would see you i would laugh as would 99% of all other adults.

and anytime you want to be a big tough guy leave your computer seat and come be a tough guy to my face. then you would look unique. as for calling me a stuck up prick? certainly not, speak with anyone who knows me knows im the most laid back person alive. but i just dont like stupid childish crap and children who think they are all that.

blaster_rider68
05-20-2005, 05:06 PM
i say go with the hawk but id do more than an inch

FasstMidnightZ
05-20-2005, 05:09 PM
hmm well im kinda a skater image and i dont crave attention at all..:confused: as far as im consurned im being who i want to be not like 98 % of the people that dress like preps and think they are all that, those are the people that crave attention, the ones that are goth/punk are usally the ones that care what they look like not what someone else thinks, and as far as jobs, thats not totally true. yes if you were 100% goth and walked into a higherclass bussniess, ya they prob wouldnt hier u, but there are many many jobs that will that are just as good, that would accept someone goth or something. In reallity be who u want to be and dont be someone that someone wants u to be.

spraw602
05-20-2005, 05:29 PM
You all are getting really defensive in this thread. Who really cares what you look like. If you can do a job and do it right, majority of business look at that not your personal image. I could see personal image being an issue if you were placed with the general public all the time but if you are production worker, maint. etc. as long as you can work safely without getting your hawk or whatever caught in something you will be fine. Heck my friend just moved to WA and got a job out there making $22/hr working in the old plutonium plant cleaning it up and he has piercings in his ears, eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, and well.....haha other places I heard.....Plus 3 different colors in his hair all unatural hair colors. He does a good job and noone cares what he looks like. Anyway, I think you should get a MULLET!!!!! That will settle this all I'm sure!!!! ROCK ON!!!! :macho

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 05:32 PM
"ok child, when you grow up and get out into the REAL WORLD you will realize what i am telling you. the whole goth/punk crowd is just a huge cry for attention and a popularity contest. i used to be like how you claim to be. dont judge me how i look bla bla bla but then you grow up and realize...wow i looked like a retard. i tell ya what come try to get a job for me or for any respectable business in decent profession. guarantee you will not get hired being "unique" or as i like to say looking like all the other attention craving children. you think you are being all cool and rebelious or "being yourself". but in reality your not. i know a few ppl like that....they are 22-26 years old working for mcdonalds or other bs go no where jobs. if i would see you i would laugh as would 99% of all other adults.

and anytime you want to be a big tough guy leave your computer seat and come be a tough guy to my face. then you would look unique. as for calling me a stuck up prick? certainly not, speak with anyone who knows me knows im the most laid back person alive. but i just dont like stupid childish crap and children who think they are all that."

So..First off..Child? Thats just funny...The real world? You don't even know what I deal with to be one to judge what the real world is in my life. I work for everything I have. I bust my *** for the things I get and i'll be damned if your gonna tell me what I am or that i'm craving attention from anyone. I dress however I want. Because its a part of ME sorry i'm not gonna join in and be like everyone else. Thats not the issue at hand. Its the fact that ignorant morons like yourself exist. What so the way you dress is "normal" Well who are you to tell me whats normal? Do you make the rules on it? Exactly...NOBODY can tell someone else that they are not normal or equal to anyone else because of the way they think, look, act and whatnot because there is no "normal" What just because I dress and do the things I do means i'm going to work in a fast food place? I think not! There are millions of people who dress and do things how they want because it is who they are and they do just fine. Oh and looking like a retard? hah..I pitty you. I would never try and work for someone as ignorant, completly moronic and self centered as yourself. What just because I look different then someone else means I don't work just as hard or harder? Hmm..So do you not hire blacks or mexicans or other people? From what I remember we live in the U.S which means we are all equal..So how about that? I don't even know why i'm arguing this. But I hope everyone reads this and see's how stupid you really are. And as for "being a big tough guy" Don't make me laugh, It seems you are the one craving attention, What are you going to do, Beat me up? Hah..Thats pretty funny. I would have no problem telling you the same thing I said straight to your face. Who is the childish one here? I'm done.

Have a good one. :o

fire_400ex_26
05-20-2005, 05:41 PM
WOW flaming about a guys hair cut!!!!! your cool!!:cool:

bansheeguy77
05-20-2005, 05:43 PM
"ok child, when you grow up and get out into the REAL WORLD you will realize what i am telling you. the whole goth/punk crowd is just a huge cry for attention and a popularity contest. i used to be like how you claim to be. dont judge me how i look bla bla bla but then you grow up and realize...wow i looked like a retard. i tell ya what come try to get a job for me or for any respectable business in decent profession. guarantee you will not get hired being "unique" or as i like to say looking like all the other attention craving children. you think you are being all cool and rebelious or "being yourself". but in reality your not. i know a few ppl like that....they are 22-26 years old working for mcdonalds or other bs go no where jobs. if i would see you i would laugh as would 99% of all other adults.

and anytime you want to be a big tough guy leave your computer seat and come be a tough guy to my face. then you would look unique. as for calling me a stuck up prick? certainly not, speak with anyone who knows me knows im the most laid back person alive. but i just dont like stupid childish crap and children who think they are all that."

So..First off..Child? Thats just funny...The real world? You don't even know what I deal with to be one to judge what the real world is in my life. I work for everything I have. I bust my *** for the things I get and i'll be damned if your gonna tell me what I am or that i'm craving attention from anyone. I dress however I want. Because its a part of ME sorry i'm not gonna join in and be like everyone else. Thats not the issue at hand. Its the fact that ignorant morons like yourself exist. What so the way you dress is "normal" Well who are you to tell me whats normal? Do you make the rules on it? Exactly...NOBODY can tell someone else that they are not normal or equal to anyone else because of the way they think, look, act and whatnot because there is no "normal" What just because I dress and do the things I do means i'm going to work in a fast food place? I think not! There are millions of people who dress and do things how they want because it is who they are and they do just fine. Oh and looking like a retard? hah..I pitty you. I would never try and work for someone as ignorant, completly moronic and self centered as yourself. What just because I look different then someone else means I don't work just as hard or harder? Hmm..So do you not hire blacks or mexicans or other people? From what I remember we live in the U.S which means we are all equal..So how about that? I don't even know why i'm arguing this. But I hope everyone reads this and see's how stupid you really are. And as for "being a big tough guy" Don't make me laugh, It seems you are the one craving attention, What are you going to do, Beat me up? Hah..Thats pretty funny. I would have no problem telling you the same thing I said straight to your face. Who is the childish one here? I'm done.

wow where to start. ok first off yes you are a child. can you vote? thank you enough said there. you are a child you go to school and have a part time job. been there done it, so now i work full time and go to college...so what? real tough life bud. everyone says its part of "me" but in reality there is a reason. 99% of the time its attention. you know it just as well as again 98% of humanity. ignorant morons? no its ignorant know it all children like yourself that exist.

and as for nobody telling you how to think look or act. honestly thats a good thought it really is. the think part is mostly true. but im tellin ya right now the acting part and looking part will definately change. like i said unless you want to be the trash of the world. the world is all politics get used to it kid. and yes people that try to be "unique" look retarded in mine and many others opinion. again you can think all you want about me you think your opinion really matters? i dont judge anybody until you force me to make an opinion of you. so the answer is yes i work with many arabs, blacks and latinas. and i crave attention from nobody, but its the idiotic childish crap like this that pisses me off. and yes you like trying to act all tough and say crap to me so like i said id hope you could be a tough guy to my face. i forgot your huge too right and a pro fighter hahaha. im sure you will reply.....

rollie
05-20-2005, 05:56 PM
go for a mohawk, i did one a while ago one day in school (didnt cut my hair) just spkied it up like 4-5 inches....it looked goofy as hell but everyone seemed to get a good laugh outta it so it was cool:cool:

400exrules
05-20-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm done.

i thought u were done a long time ago?

cant someone just be mature enough to stop arguining and just let it go cuz its not worth it...

this pic prob speaks for most everyone:

Pvt. Maggot
05-20-2005, 07:02 PM
I didn't ask for your opnion...

CHAR250R
05-20-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
today after school i wana go get rid of this hair that goes down past my nose for soemthing diff. for the summer... so i desited to shave it all off... or get a mohawk... my mom said she'd rather me get a hawk then it all off:confused: but i just waned to know if any yall even done a mohawk and how yall liked it... i aint goin gto make it like one then TALL hawks... just like a inch tall or like an inch and half.... what yall think...

Here's the opinion of a 36 year old adult: Do the mohawk now while you're a kid. It's not important how you look, yet. I personally don't care how you look, but most of society will. You're only young ONCE. Take advantage of it.

Samson
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
but im tellin ya right now the acting part and looking part will definately change. like i said unless you want to be the trash of the world. the world is all politics get used to it kid.

May not like what he says but he speaks the truth.

2 types of people. People that do and people that tell others what to do. It's difficult for someone who doesn't play the part to advance in this world. Easier to go with the flow. You youngins will find that out soon enough.

But hey, we need blue collar too.

400exrules
05-20-2005, 07:53 PM
I didn't ask for your opnion...

bansheeguy77
05-20-2005, 08:01 PM
lmao....thank you very much. that brought some much needed humor :cool:

Samson
05-20-2005, 08:24 PM
Who would YOU hire?

http://www.lucyalice.co.uk/images/ladies-jackets/turin-200.jpg

or

http://j3s.net/berlinpix/mohawk.jpg

theTman
05-20-2005, 08:26 PM
i say do what you want man....there is nothing stopping you

its all personal choice

Samson
05-20-2005, 08:28 PM
:D You're crazy!

I wouldn't care if it was cleaning port-a-potties! She's looking pretty good! ;)

Dang it! I went and changed a battery and somebody deleted their post. :grr:

FoxRacing81
05-20-2005, 08:30 PM
'hawk it!

I had one about a month ago. Pretty sweet and shocked everyone at the barbers haha.

hey, leave the kid alone. Let him gets what he wants...if he wants it, let him have it. I think its awesome and thats bull**** if someone is "turned down" because of how they express themselfs I guess...He's still in school so whats it matter...not like he's applying for a job tomorrow and thinks the mohawk would help his chances...let it go.

Mxjunkie
05-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Just go for it :macho

http://www.evan.org/images/mohawk.jpg

Mxjunkie
05-20-2005, 08:37 PM
I'd do liberty spikes, this is what I want to do some day :devil:

Doober
05-20-2005, 08:53 PM
mohawks man i had one last year....it nice when its tall and you spike it up i think it looks sweet.....just dont do it short.

One_Bad_400
05-20-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
Mohawks are ****in stupid and so are punks, so skin it.

im not a daum punk... i hate punks... your lableing me as punk for having a hawk... when if your skined i can lable you in a skin head gang? no...

well i got it done... its pretty sweet... its about 2 inches tall 2 inches wide.. and stops at where my head starts to go down... LOL i went to the movies with it standing up and people were looking at my like they never seen nothing like it before and every time they look i'd as why they were stairing and if it was a bugger hanging out my nose...

yall need to just back off and let people do what they want... i could make fun of you how your life is... heck that be like me making fun of you for being a prep and wearing a collared nice shirt... we have to be diff some how... if we were all the same life would SUCK!!! im not a big fan of goth people.. but if thats how they wana live... thet it be...

CannondaleRider
05-20-2005, 11:40 PM
Should have did it longer, and not stop when your head goes down.

And i also personally think you shouldn't get a mohawk unless your in the punk scene. It just doesn't look right, unless your punk.

Oh well, as you please:devil:

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 07:31 AM
my brother is into that whole punk scene with the mohawks and shyt...i hate it...he pieces his clothes together and stuff...he looks like a homeless guy...all his clothes he cuts them up and stuff...i think the whole thing is retarded imo...and tried to tell him the other day that no decent employer will hire you because you look like a freak and will make the company look bad...but along with his punk *** ways he has a no care attitude...its all a cry for attension and if you have to do that to yourself to get attension you might as well put a big L on your 4head for looser

im tryin to find a pic of his hair on my computer...

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 07:34 AM
here we go found the pics...i think its gayer than elton john

here is his school pic from this year...

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 07:38 AM
his hair got alot longer than that but he got in trouble so my mom took him to the barber and shaved it off...then he let it grow back out again and he shaved it and he has twin mohawks now....thats even gayer

he uses elmers school glue to do his hair and shyt...its just nasty because when it dries up it looks like somebody jizzed in his hair...

Doober
05-21-2005, 08:43 AM
punk isnt a fashion....and not all punks wear tore up jeans your labeling punks to only having torn jeans and mohawks

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 09:01 AM
well 99.9% of the punks arround here think its a fashion...its more or less for attension imo...thats the exact same reason goths dress and act the way they do...dont hand me that abused as a kid b/s because i was abused as a kid i used to get beat like every day and im not painting my face black and wearing all dark clothes and pale as a ghost

and on that note punk is more of a fashion...how can you say its not???

the reason i hate my brother acting and doin like that is because hes a fallower not a leader his friends did it...and he was soon to jump off the bridge behind them...

and the kid wears black shirts and black combat boots all the tiem...it could be 200 outside and he would still put on them damn combat boots and his black T

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 09:20 AM
LOL i went to the movies with it standing up and people were looking at my like they never seen nothing like it before and every time they look i'd as why they were stairing and if it was a bugger hanging out my nose...

ok...but if you like people looking at you and just bein like wtf is this kid thinking...and what the hell are his parents thinking then go for it...because believe it or not...IMO i think every trend and fashion you wear reflects on your parents and family...I know this for a fact because my brothers actions reflect on my mom...it makes my family look like they raised a heathon...I know its just hair and it grows back but man i dont see how people stand somebody pointing and staring at them all the time...I guess it must be cool to be a laughing stock...Ive seen everybody laugh at my brother...Hell ive even seen cops laugh at him and ask me and my family what the hell is he thinking...an far as being unique these days...That is 100% bs because there is no way to be unique these days...There are so many people in this world and im sure more people than just yourself think hey ill be different and do soemthin nobody else has done...Well thats bs because its all been done before...The only way to be unique is be yourself...dont jump on the bandwagon because everybody else did...be a leader not a fallower...Thats what pisses me off about my brother because he fallowed in with his friends...Im a leader and i dont fallow no1...

These are all my opinions so nobody is asking or making you agree with them

DeerNuts
05-21-2005, 11:18 AM
^^^ Excellent post (s). You got it exactly right pretty much.

One_Bad_400
05-21-2005, 11:20 AM
see i dont do it for attention... i just did it to do it... hell when you go to the track... you show off... thats the same thing what your trying to say... but i dont do the punk **** and i never will... i'm not going to be the follower doing the long hair/ flip... or if every one shaves there head go shave it to be like others and not look diff... thats the great thing about life, you can do what ever you want and you can express your self lke you want to...

DeerNuts
05-21-2005, 11:25 AM
thats the great thing about life, you can do what ever you want and you can express your self lke you want to...

:huh :confused: you can do WHATEVER you want? how is that so?

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 11:27 AM
yea i looked at that and scratched my head too...you cant always do whatever you want

One_Bad_400
05-21-2005, 11:32 AM
alright you little smart ***!!! just F off if you dont like the way i run my life... just keep it to yourself

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 11:38 AM
i have no problem with the way you run your life....you could get your legs choped off by a chineese chef and i wouldnt care 1 bit...im sayin that you can do whatever you want to an extent...far as showing off at the tracks...showing off is another way of sayin "i want attension" bottom line...not tryin to be rude or anything to you...im just stating my own opinions

Bush0102
05-21-2005, 11:49 AM
sorry your pm box was full, so i'll put it in here

hey man i saw you were from olive branch...do you know a girl named melissa carrington?

One_Bad_400
05-21-2005, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
i have no problem with the way you run your life....you could get your legs choped off by a chineese chef and i wouldnt care 1 bit...im sayin that you can do whatever you want to an extent...far as showing off at the tracks...showing off is another way of sayin "i want attension" bottom line...not tryin to be rude or anything to you...im just stating my own opinions

well if your going to come in here saying all that crap... oviesly you dont want me acting the way i am and you'd rather me be like you...

TCracin440ex
05-21-2005, 02:52 PM
no seriously dude i dont really care how you dress and act....what you do with your life has no direct variation with mine...im just stating my opinions...and you doin your hair like that is going to make people label you reguardless of if they know you or not...

hessianmx111
05-21-2005, 03:46 PM
Whether it's right or wrong people judge you by the way you look, alot of employers included. The way I see it is, do it while your young and don't have to impress an employer of a major job or what not, most people grow out of the "goth" phase after high school. When I see a teenager with wild hair styles, big baggy black pants with chains and **** all over them I don't think anything about it, but when i see a grown man dressed like that it just makes me wonder how mature or what kind of person this guy is. In Travis Barker's case it really doesn't matter what other people think of him because he is rich and has no worries of trying to get a job.

quadracer511
05-21-2005, 08:38 PM
hawk it i had one for awhile n im goin back to it again his week nuthin to long like mine was 6 inch er so n i luved it then again im part native american so it kinda fit lol but i think ya should do it

BLAZE1
06-02-2005, 05:01 PM
HaHa
I think its funny you guys care about this kids (or anyone's) hair/image so much. You really think someone is going to put their hair into a mohawk then try to get a job on the fu*kin wall street or something. I can name a thousand mohawked/tattooed/pierced people that own their own businesses make more money and have more fun than most hurley/ralph lauren wearin f*gg8s! What does it matter if people "look" at you are you afraid of people or their reactions? You fu*kers with your little boy haircuts need to get off your high horse and realize this is 2005 not 1980.

p.s. I am in my office (yeah I said my OFFICE not little cubby like you wish to one day have with your dream haircut and dream employer) about to drive my truck to the tattoo parlor then I might go out in public! Oh No!! Do you guys think people will LOOK at me! What am I gonna do!! :blah:

Fender Bender
06-02-2005, 05:15 PM
stop arguing with the "punks", thats what makes them want to be outcasts from the rest of the world, and then they will turn into emo.

EMO ee-mow:
"Emotion","Emotional" A lifestyle that gives boys the right to cry and whine like little girls.

Also see: Gay, Homosexual.

Big400EX
06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Look at it like this, What respectable person has a mohawk, who does that **** anyway it looks so retarted.

user101
06-02-2005, 08:37 PM
mohawks are "da bomb":huh :rolleyes:

I-7
06-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender

EMO ee-mow:
"Emotion","Emotional" A lifestyle that gives boys the right to cry and whine like little girls.

Also see: Gay, Homosexual.

LMAO! Can't agree with you more.

Rastus
06-02-2005, 10:11 PM
In my opinion, I don't think a mohawk would be the best choice.

I don't think a customized mohawk would be too bad, but the plain jane small mohawk is sooo old dude. It's kinda like hub-cap spinners..., actually that's a very good way to compare it. Everybody just points and laughs.

I respect people that look "different", and they're law abiding citizens like the rest of us. Just stating my opinion in the thread, not trying to get anyone mad.:)

wallaby_kid
06-03-2005, 06:13 AM
well in my opinion i think that 60% of the people here dont like mohawks. so what u could do is get a mohawk on ur sack. that way nobody would see it and when u get it out u ll have like a cool mofo swinging mohawk:blah: sounds good to me:D

peace out :macho

06-03-2005, 07:15 AM
why dont you tattoo a vagina on your fore head! That would be unique :D

People would stare and point just like if you had a mohawk.

The people you guys are trying to imitate like travis and all the other "hawkers" are people that have F U money. They need to be different and shocking thats what they get paid for. All the rest of us have to be real, not spend all morning spiking our hair up with elmers glue so people can laugh and point all day.

I say you do it anyway, hey everybody needs a laugh!!

SGA
06-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by CHAR250R
Here's the opinion of a 36 year old adult: Do the mohawk now while you're a kid. It's not important how you look yet.
I personally don't care how you look, but most of society will. You're only young ONCE. Take advantage of it.

I was thinking the exact same thing:o

HtFoxChick
06-03-2005, 09:09 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid171/pe92ba5efbf1734865d52f8ae27dbbf11/f3dbfa6e.jpg

Here's Derek's Mohawk!:rolleyes:

nacs400ex
06-03-2005, 09:25 AM

So then I guess most of the freestyle riders are all idiots too because only one person invented the trick, and they are all followers. Give me a break, if people wanna dress like a goth, punk, prep, dirtball, etc.. then let them, WHO CARES.

Trends change, 20 years from now everyone here is gunna look at what they did before and be like WTF. Look back to the 60s and 70s where MEN wore high heels, bell bottoms, pretty much the definition of gay. Dirty, long haired, burnout hippies. All you old timers know what Im talkin about, its all a trend, and thats what these kids are following. Im willing to bet adults said the same thing to you, why do you have that fro? Why do you where high heels? "In the REAL world you cant dress like that"

Theres going to be people that like your trend and hate it, whether you like it or not, so deal with it. Everyones different and if everyone was the same it would be one boring place.

BLAZE1
06-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Big400EX
Look at it like this, What respectable person has a mohawk, who does that **** anyway it looks so retarted.

This from someone with 50 cent in their sig. Yeah let me tell you you have one hell of a role model there. :rolleyes:

People don't earn respect with a haircut. You earn respect with your actions. So once Derek pulls the backflip you guys still won't respect him because he had a mohawk??

HtFoxChick
06-03-2005, 10:18 AM
ok...The only way to be unique is be yourself...dont jump on the bandwagon because everybody else did...be a leader not a fallower...Thats what pisses me off about my brother because he fallowed in with his friends...Im a leader and i dont fallow no1...

T

Well said!:D