PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Honda Foreman 450ES

chuckles
05-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I am selling my 2003 Honda Foreman 450 ES. I bought this bike from the original owner over a year ago(he only had it for 6 months). It has 25" DD tires. Full Aluminum Products INC. Skid plate, A-arm guards and Winch holster front bumper combo on it. It has Mayer Hand Guards and a 2.5 ton Warn Winch. It runs excelent and i changed the oil every 4 or so rides(i am really particular about this bikes maintenace) it also recently changed both the front and rear diff fluids and put a new plug and a Uni Air filter in it. I use genuine Honda oil in it and Honda filters. It runs great and doesnt smoke or use oil. It is Yellow and has the normal scratches and stuff from riding on trails and through some brush....there is one small tear on the fender flair(just the flair not the fender) about a half inch long no big deal really. I live in Huntington WV and would deliver up to 2 hrs from me about 100 miles no charge. the price is $4000. Email me at chucky876@aol.com or Call me at 304-417-2803 thanks

chuckles
05-19-2005, 11:00 PM
pic 2